Abortion

democrats have the luxury of playing both sides of the fence. republicans do not.

It is especially dishonest when a politician is "personally opposed" to abortion but supports it anyway. The complicit media never asks the question of WHY they are personally opposed, because this would expose their hypocrisy. If they are opposed to taking an unborn child's life, how can they possibly support others doing so?
No shit, what the hell does that mean? I mean I'm personally opposed to Human Sacrifice, but hey why deny Aztecs their religious ceremonies.....sometimes people kill me.

[

Fetuses aren't persons. You have to amend the Constitution to establish personhood for fetuses, and that is an impossibility in current America.

You sound just like the Nazi. They dehumanized the Jews so they could justify killing them just like you are pathetically denying the humanity of the children murdered by abortion.

That makes you a very despicable asshole.

6GJWk.gif

[

Fetuses aren't persons. You have to amend the Constitution to establish personhood for fetuses, and that is an impossibility in current America.

You sound just like the Nazi. They dehumanized the Jews so they could justify killing them just like you are pathetically denying the humanity of the children murdered by abortion.

That makes you a very despicable asshole.

6GJWk.gif
Carb is a tard, I wonder what makes a person to him.

Liberals rejoice in killing babies.

Liberals believe that only when the birth fairy waves her magic wand over the infant as it exits the mothers womb is it human.

and the Democrats are hypocrites with
Black Lives Matter ...... -apparently, only if they can vote

Black Genocide
This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions.

blm.jpg

democrats have the luxury of playing both sides of the fence. republicans do not.

It is especially dishonest when a politician is "personally opposed" to abortion but supports it anyway. The complicit media never asks the question of WHY they are personally opposed, because this would expose their hypocrisy. If they are opposed to taking an unborn child's life, how can they possibly support others doing so?
What would we say about someone who says he is personally against the termination of infant babies but supports the legality of it by the parents? Well, that really doesn't make sense does it!

[Q

Carb is a tard, I wonder what makes a person to him.

He doesn't have a clue. He can't think for himself. The Moon Bats kiss the ass of the Feminazis and the Feminazis love the idea of abortion so therefore he is for it. He has never really thought about it much or else he simply failed biology in school.

Im sleeping with a woman who got an abortion. From now on I'm sleeping with one eye open. If she can murder her unborn child she could clearly slice my throat in the middle of the night
Well - there is some truth to that. Do you think any woman in the world not related to you would value your life over the one she is carrying?

You're right - I want government out of my life. Does that mean I don't want government from preventing men from raping you? :cuckoo:

This isn't a "morality" issues. I could give a shit what people do. But a woman carrying a baby isn't doing something to themselves. They are doing something evil to someone else.

Seriously Sealy.....do you even know why government exists?
We don't see it as evil. Life simply isn't that precious.

Just like you don't insist we go green because pollution kills millions of people every year and may destroy the human race. It's a necessary evil.

We are too overpopulated.

Do you want 1 million more prisoners than we already have? Then ban abortions. No adoption isn't the solution. It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth. Just insane. So many real humans to worry about first.

Even if we eliminated poverty and $ wasn't an issue I'd still say women should be able to choose or decide for themselves.

And we are becoming less religious not more. So your numbers are shrinking
You didn't answer the question. Be honest. Do you know why government even exists? Our founders escaped tyranny and oppression. Why would they even introduce a governing body which inherently has power?
Do you know that the t is redundant in your name? Your name should be p@riot. That would have been much more clever.

It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth.

You continue to contradict yourself. On multiple occasions now you've claimed that (and I quote) "we are too overpopulated". In addition, you've claimed multiple times in this last post "life simply isn't that precious".

Which then begs the question I previously posed to you - why don't people with your views commit suicide? If life isn't that precious and we're over populated, this is the perfect solution. More liberal contradictions.
Better question would be why don't I kill you?
Well I'm not the one who claims that life isn't precious. You are. If your life isn't precious and you feel we're over populated, why do you refuse to be part of the solution? Are you selfish? If so - your actions prove that you feel life (at the very least - your life) is precious. Otherwise you would absolutely kill yourself.

Typical liberal. Can't put their money where the mouth is - contradicts their own position. :eusa_doh:
Are you really saying every woman who gets an abortion is a murderer? We have a lot of murderers in America. I didn't realize. But a lot of them seem to move on and even later go on to be great parents to kids they have when they are ready.

How are all these murderers living among us? It's scary. I used to be afraid of black men but now I realize women are the murderers. We need more prisons. If a fetus is life we need to save them! Retards
First of all, I don't give a shit about their future if they kill people. Just like murderers let out of prison, should never happen for any first degree killers.

As for abortion, you're stopping a person from living, if it's not murder what is it?
What made you afraid of black men? I know many and have fun, now if they look a certain way and I don't know them, then yeah, apprehension can ensue, especially in certain parts of town, I live in Memphis and some parts you wouldn't want to be caught in, unless you have a ghetto pass.

Just like you don't insist we go green because pollution kills millions of people every year and may destroy the human race. It's a necessary evil.

Do you want 1 million more prisoners than we already have? Then ban abortions. No adoption isn't the solution. It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth. Just insane. So many real humans to worry about first.

Even if we eliminated poverty and $ wasn't an issue I'd still say women should be able to choose or decide for themselves.

And we are becoming less religious not more. So your numbers are shrinking
You didn't answer the question. Be honest. Do you know why government even exists? Our founders escaped tyranny and oppression. Why would they even introduce a governing body which inherently has power?
Do you know that the t is redundant in your name? Your name should be p@riot. That would have been much more clever.

It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth.

You continue to contradict yourself. On multiple occasions now you've claimed that (and I quote) "we are too overpopulated". In addition, you've claimed multiple times in this last post "life simply isn't that precious".

Which then begs the question I previously posed to you - why don't people with your views commit suicide? If life isn't that precious and we're over populated, this is the perfect solution. More liberal contradictions.
Better question would be why don't I kill you?
Well I'm not the one who claims that life isn't precious. You are. If your life isn't precious and you feel we're over populated, why do you refuse to be part of the solution? Are you selfish? If so - your actions prove that you feel life (at the very least - your life) is precious. Otherwise you would absolutely kill yourself.

Typical liberal. Can't put their money where the mouth is - contradicts their own position. :eusa_doh:
Are you really saying every woman who gets an abortion is a murderer? We have a lot of murderers in America. I didn't realize. But a lot of them seem to move on and even later go on to be great parents to kids they have when they are ready.

How are all these murderers living among us? It's scary. I used to be afraid of black men but now I realize women are the murderers. We need more prisons. If a fetus is life we need to save them! Retards
First of all, I don't give a shit about their future if they kill people. Just like murderers let out of prison, should never happen for any first degree killers.

As for abortion, you're stopping a person from living, if it's not murder what is it?
What made you afraid of black men? I know many and have fun, now if they look a certain way and I don't know them, then yeah, apprehension can ensue, especially in certain parts of town, I live in Memphis and some parts you wouldn't want to be caught in, unless you have a ghetto pass.
Abortion is murder. Period. No debate. Don't spread your legs if you can't deal with the consequences.

Nature and science. Send us pictures of your uterus and vagina if you want to dispute the biological differences between male and female humans.

Nature and Science, uh? Well that's interesting consider your party's entire platform insists that a persons mind decides their sex and that a man who believes he is a woman has every right to use a woman's public bathroom, or public shower. I have personally heard Seawytch declare over and over in another thread that biology does not dictate gender/sex. Barack Obama has declared as much as well. Now you suddenly want to change that narrative when it's advantageous for you to? Yet again proving that liberal cannot apply their absurd, irrational, emotional beliefs consistently or fairly.

Furthermore - a man is the biological father of a baby just as much as a woman is. Game over liberals. I love watching you people ignorantly talk yourselves into a corner. You people never apply the law fairly, justly, or equally. It's only when you want the letter A to be an A that it is. Otherwise, you declare the letter A to be a B.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
The silence from both NYcarbineer and Seawytch is deafening!

If a belief/idea/view/etc. cannot be applied consistently, justly, and equally, then that position is unequivocally wrong. And it is the result of forming positions based on irrational emotion instead of logic and reason.

Nature and science. Send us pictures of your uterus and vagina if you want to dispute the biological differences between male and female humans.

Nature and Science, uh? Well that's interesting consider your party's entire platform insists that a persons mind decides their sex and that a man who believes he is a woman has every right to use a woman's public bathroom, or public shower. I have personally heard Seawytch declare over and over in another thread that biology does not dictate gender/sex. Barack Obama has declared as much as well. Now you suddenly want to change that narrative when it's advantageous for you to? Yet again proving that liberal cannot apply their absurd, irrational, emotional beliefs consistently or fairly.

Furthermore - a man is the biological father of a baby just as much as a woman is. Game over liberals. I love watching you people ignorantly talk yourselves into a corner. You people never apply the law fairly, justly, or equally. It's only when you want the letter A to be an A that it is. Otherwise, you declare the letter A to be a B.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Wow that was a beatdown...no wonder they shut up. I would too if I got kicked in the balls that hard....bravo patriot.

So again.....for the third time now....why were people brought up on murder charges for killing a fetus? It's a very simple question and you're an "enlightened" liberal - so why can't you answer this for me?

If you break my window, you are legally and financially responsible. If I shatter my own window, I have no legal recourse. Get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bwahahaha! Nice try - but that is one of your weakest arguments yet. You see - that was his baby. Both Scot Peterson and John Welden (and others) did not kill someone else's baby. If they did, you might have some sort of case there (it would be weak as hell, but at least there would be something to work with). These guys shattered their own window wytchy. Would you like to try again?

:dance:

Sorry, Puppy, that's not how it works. Her body, her choice. When men can carry a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Push for the science, it's the only way to stop abortion. (Science and Education...sort of leaves you out, I know)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who the fuck made the woman responsible for the baby?

Are you high? So mothers have all parental rights? Maybe your tranny/gay positions have made you forget the egg is from the woman, and the sperm is from the man. I figured you'd know that since you and Obama want every kindergartner to know it.

In recent news, Donald Trump got snookered by Chris Matthews with a hypothetical question about abortion. Chris got Donald to say that women should be punished if abortion was illegal.

For his entire campaign, Donald has seemed impervious to PC, until now. Now all of a sudden people seem to care about their abortion rights as it has negatively effected Donald in the polls. For you see, those who support Trump in large part are not really conservatives. They just want someone to kick start the economy and restore order at the border, so the abortion issue is like salt in their wounds because these same people don't want to be held financially responsible for their reproductive actions. For you see, all they care about is their money, just like Donald. In response, Trump has back peddled and said the question was a "gottcha" moment, which it was, but now refuses to talk about it other than saying he thinks it should be a state right issue.

Then enters Hillary. Hillary comes out and talks about the unborn as an "unborn person" and "unborn child". Big mistake in terms of the psychology of word play. She now is taking flack from both happy go lucky abortionists and those who oppose abortion. She then comes out and says that the "unborn children" have no Constitutional rights, BUT she thinks that there should be restrictions on abortion in the third trimester.

Wait.....wut?

What I find the most hilarious of all is that I know neither candidate gives much of a damn about the abortion issue, and it shows. Their lack of introspective rigor on the issue is shining before us, as both slide down in the polls. Their half/half squeamish stance on abortion is on full display for all to see.

Donald Trump touched the third rail on abortion, sending women to prison, not something even pro-life people advocate for (even while claiming abortion is murder). Trump went there because he doesn't have a clue what the pro-life movement stance. Probably because he never gave it much though and quite honestly doesn't give a shit one way or another.

Yes, Trump supporters are conservative, they just aren't THAT conservative.

In recent news, Donald Trump got snookered by Chris Matthews with a hypothetical question about abortion. Chris got Donald to say that women should be punished if abortion was illegal.

For his entire campaign, Donald has seemed impervious to PC, until now. Now all of a sudden people seem to care about their abortion rights as it has negatively effected Donald in the polls. For you see, those who support Trump in large part are not really conservatives. They just want someone to kick start the economy and restore order at the border, so the abortion issue is like salt in their wounds because these same people don't want to be held financially responsible for their reproductive actions. For you see, all they care about is their money, just like Donald. In response, Trump has back peddled and said the question was a "gottcha" moment, which it was, but now refuses to talk about it other than saying he thinks it should be a state right issue.

Then enters Hillary. Hillary comes out and talks about the unborn as an "unborn person" and "unborn child". Big mistake in terms of the psychology of word play. She now is taking flack from both happy go lucky abortionists and those who oppose abortion. She then comes out and says that the "unborn children" have no Constitutional rights, BUT she thinks that there should be restrictions on abortion in the third trimester.

Wait.....wut?

What I find the most hilarious of all is that I know neither candidate gives much of a damn about the abortion issue, and it shows. Their lack of introspective rigor on the issue is shining before us, as both slide down in the polls. Their half/half squeamish stance on abortion is on full display for all to see.

Donald Trump touched the third rail on abortion, sending women to prison, not something even pro-life people advocate for (even while claiming abortion is murder). Trump went there because he doesn't have a clue what the pro-life movement stance. Probably because he never gave it much though and quite honestly doesn't give a shit one way or another.

Well for one, I'm all for it. But you are correct, alot of people aren't ready for that right now. Like any murder you would treat the surgeon as the trigger man. The nurses as accomplises, the mother as the one who hired, and the father if he was involved. Also some men do force women into getting them, with emotional or physical abuse, which if they did that I would let the woman off and just charge the man.

Wait.....wut?

Well for one, I'm all for it. But you are correct, alot of people aren't ready for that right now. Like any murder you would treat the surgeon as the trigger man. The nurses as accomplises, the mother as the one who hired, and the father if he was involved. Also some men do force women into getting them, with emotional or physical abuse, which if they did that I would let the woman off and just charge the man.

I'm all for you guys advocating for throwing women in prison for murder as well, it's less hypocritical yet would also demonstrate how fucking insane the pro-life movement is.

Wait.....wut?

I'm all for you guys advocating for throwing women in prison for murder as well, it's less hypocritical yet would also demonstrate how fucking insane the pro-life movement is.

I'm no hypocrite, but killing babies and sucking them out with vaccums trumps putting a woman in jail. Pro Lifers are more compassionate and want everyone to have a chance in life. Liberals, not so much, they tend to like the Nazi approach.

Wait.....wut?

I'm no hypocrite, but killing babies and sucking them out with vaccums trumps putting a woman in jail. Pro Lifers are more compassionate and want everyone to have a chance in life. Liberals, not so much, they tend to like the Nazi approach.

Compassionate? Would the right be more compassionate if a woman drowned her 6 month old baby in the bathtub who suffered from no mental issues? What's the difference to you guys? Murder is murder, right?

The far right does not advocate for throwing women in prison for one reason and one reason only, it would be extremely unpopular which just proves the hypocrites they are.

Wait.....wut?

Compassionate? Would the right be more compassionate if a woman drowned her 6 month old baby in the bathtub who suffered from no mental issues? What's the difference to you guys? Murder is murder, right?

The far right does not advocate for throwing women in prison for one reason and one reason only, it would be extremely unpopular which just proves the hypocrites they are.
Well talk to them, you're talking to me. I advocate it. And I would put a mother's ass in jail, quicker than you can say fuck, if she drowned her baby. Your side would make excuses. Fuck post partum depression, you kill your kid, it's open season.

Well talk to them, you're talking to me. I advocate it. And I would put a mother's ass in jail, quicker than you can say fuck, if she drowned her baby. Your side would make excuses. Fuck post partum depression, you kill your kid, it's open season.

I don't think there is any sort of liberal political position on a women who is not mentally ill killing her baby to get off scot-free.

Anyway, I think you should be more vocal about throwing women in jail for their constitutionally protected rights. Why stop at prison? Why not the death penalty?

Forum List

Back