Abortion

Sorry, Puppy, that's not how it works. Her body, her choice. When men can carry a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Push for the science, it's the only way to stop abortion. (Science and Education...sort of leaves you out, I know)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who the fuck made the woman responsible for the baby?
Hateful, sexist, misandrist, LGBT bull dykes like wytchy here who dislike men because they think men are "icky". She wants rights granted to women and denied to men. She's pissed off that the U.S. doesn't work that way.

When men can risk their lives by carrying a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Until then, you're just being silly.

Risk their lives? Really? Now carrying a baby is like being in Special Forces? :eusa_doh:

Fact Check: Yes, Pregnancy Can Kill | Joe Walsh

Yeah....it can. So can a ham sandwich - just ask Mama Cass. Are you going to start using the absurd and false narrative that eating a ham sandwich is "risking lives"?!?

I love it when you can't stand the fact that the law in your own country says it's perfectly legal to murder a fetus. But you can't murder a 1 year old baby. There must be a difference.
So again.....for the third time now....why were people brought up on murder charges for killing a fetus? It's a very simple question and you're an "enlightened" liberal - so why can't you answer this for me?

If you break my window, you are legally and financially responsible. If I shatter my own window, I have no legal recourse. Get it?

Bwahahaha! Nice try - but that is one of your weakest arguments yet. You see - that was his baby. Both Scot Peterson and John Welden (and others) did not kill someone else's baby. If they did, you might have some sort of case there (it would be weak as hell, but at least there would be something to work with). These guys shattered their own window wytchy. Would you like to try again?

:dance:

Sorry, Puppy, that's not how it works. Her body, her choice. When men can carry a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Push for the science, it's the only way to stop abortion. (Science and Education...sort of leaves you out, I know)

Nature and science. Send us pictures of your uterus and vagina if you want to dispute the biological differences between male and female humans.

Fetuses aren't persons. You have to amend the Constitution to establish personhood for fetuses, and that is an impossibility in current America.

So you would logically agree then that people like John Welden cannot be brought up on murder charges since a fetus is not a person (and since abortions are legal)?

Nature and science. Send us pictures of your uterus and vagina if you want to dispute the biological differences between male and female humans.

Nature and Science, uh? Well that's interesting consider your party's entire platform insists that a persons mind decides their sex and that a man who believes he is a woman has every right to use a woman's public bathroom, or public shower. I have personally heard Seawytch declare over and over in another thread that biology does not dictate gender/sex. Barack Obama has declared as much as well. Now you suddenly want to change that narrative when it's advantageous for you to? Yet again proving that liberal cannot apply their absurd, irrational, emotional beliefs consistently or fairly.

Furthermore - a man is the biological father of a baby just as much as a woman is. Game over liberals. I love watching you people ignorantly talk yourselves into a corner. You people never apply the law fairly, justly, or equally. It's only when you want the letter A to be an A that it is. Otherwise, you declare the letter A to be a B.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The law is applied equally. Men don't get pregnant.

Then why do couples announce "we are pregnant" genius? A woman sure as hell can't get pregnant without sperm and a woman sure as hell can't produce that. I've never seen someone fail so miserably at basic arguments as you do my friend.

Misuse of the English language notwithstanding, men don't get pregnant.
Science and Biology vehemently disagree with you. And they win.

[

So then she can give it up for adoption. I know someone in a similar situation and they are raising their grandchild because their daughter was not ready/capable. There are tons of options that don't include killing.

We should not allow abortion for the sake of convenience.

However, if that murderous infanticide is imposed upon us then at a minimal the mother should be required to exhaust all avenues of alternatives before being allowed to murder the child.
Nonsense. A woman, for whatever reason she wants, should have access to safe legal abortions. Look at you get government out of my life types wanting the moral police to take charge. Hillaryous
You're right - I want government out of my life. Does that mean I don't want government from preventing men from raping you? :cuckoo:

This isn't a "morality" issues. I could give a shit what people do. But a woman carrying a baby isn't doing something to themselves. They are doing something evil to someone else.

Seriously Sealy.....do you even know why government exists?
We don't see it as evil. Life simply isn't that precious.

Just like you don't insist we go green because pollution kills millions of people every year and may destroy the human race. It's a necessary evil.

We are too overpopulated.

Do you want 1 million more prisoners than we already have? Then ban abortions. No adoption isn't the solution. It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth. Just insane. So many real humans to worry about first.

Even if we eliminated poverty and $ wasn't an issue I'd still say women should be able to choose or decide for themselves.

And we are becoming less religious not more. So your numbers are shrinking
You didn't answer the question. Be honest. Do you know why government even exists? Our founders escaped tyranny and oppression. Why would they even introduce a governing body which inherently has power?

It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth.

You continue to contradict yourself. On multiple occasions now you've claimed that (and I quote) "we are too overpopulated". In addition, you've claimed multiple times in this last post "life simply isn't that precious".

Which then begs the question I previously posed to you - why don't people with your views commit suicide? If life isn't that precious and we're over populated, this is the perfect solution. More liberal contradictions.

[

So then she can give it up for adoption. I know someone in a similar situation and they are raising their grandchild because their daughter was not ready/capable. There are tons of options that don't include killing.

However, if that murderous infanticide is imposed upon us then at a minimal the mother should be required to exhaust all avenues of alternatives before being allowed to murder the child.
Nonsense. A woman, for whatever reason she wants, should have access to safe legal abortions. Look at you get government out of my life types wanting the moral police to take charge. Hillaryous
You're right - I want government out of my life. Does that mean I don't want government from preventing men from raping you? :cuckoo:

This isn't a "morality" issues. I could give a shit what people do. But a woman carrying a baby isn't doing something to themselves. They are doing something evil to someone else.

Just like you don't insist we go green because pollution kills millions of people every year and may destroy the human race. It's a necessary evil.

Do you want 1 million more prisoners than we already have? Then ban abortions. No adoption isn't the solution. It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth. Just insane. So many real humans to worry about first.

Even if we eliminated poverty and $ wasn't an issue I'd still say women should be able to choose or decide for themselves.

You didn't answer the question. Be honest. Do you know why government even exists? Our founders escaped tyranny and oppression. Why would they even introduce a governing body which inherently has power?
Do you know that the t is redundant in your name? Your name should be p@riot. That would have been much more clever.

It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth.

You continue to contradict yourself. On multiple occasions now you've claimed that (and I quote) "we are too overpopulated". In addition, you've claimed multiple times in this last post "life simply isn't that precious".

Which then begs the question I previously posed to you - why don't people with your views commit suicide? If life isn't that precious and we're over populated, this is the perfect solution. More liberal contradictions.
Better question would be why don't I kill you?

Do you know that the t is redundant in your name? Your name should be p@riot. That would have been much more clever.

Well I'm not the one who claims that life isn't precious. You are. If your life isn't precious and you feel we're over populated, why do you refuse to be part of the solution? Are you selfish? If so - your actions prove that you feel life (at the very least - your life) is precious. Otherwise you would absolutely kill yourself.

Typical liberal. Can't put their money where the mouth is - contradicts their own position. :eusa_doh:

image.jpeg
So again.....for the third time now....why were people brought up on murder charges for killing a fetus? It's a very simple question and you're an "enlightened" liberal - so why can't you answer this for me?

If you break my window, you are legally and financially responsible. If I shatter my own window, I have no legal recourse. Get it?

Bwahahaha! Nice try - but that is one of your weakest arguments yet. You see - that was his baby. Both Scot Peterson and John Welden (and others) did not kill someone else's baby. If they did, you might have some sort of case there (it would be weak as hell, but at least there would be something to work with). These guys shattered their own window wytchy. Would you like to try again?

:dance:

Not sure if this baby had a vagina or a penis....you butchered too badly...but hands down, he/she would have voted Trump....if you didn't kill it....

Last edited:

I wasn't going for "clever" sweetie. Patriot was already taken. I simply used the @ to replace the A so I would have a unique user id that I could use. That really illustrates the difference between conservatives and liberals. I was just looking for a practical solution. You're looking for some artistic clever angle. This nation wouldn't have 1/1,000th of the problems we have if liberals could pull their heads out of their assess and just address everything with a practical solution.

Well I'm not the one who claims that life isn't precious. You are. If your life isn't precious and you feel we're over populated, why do you refuse to be part of the solution? Are you selfish? If so - your actions prove that you feel life (at the very least - your life) is precious. Otherwise you would absolutely kill yourself.

Typical liberal. Can't put their money where the mouth is - contradicts their own position. :eusa_doh:
Are you really saying every woman who gets an abortion is a murderer? We have a lot of murderers in America. I didn't realize. But a lot of them seem to move on and even later go on to be great parents to kids they have when they are ready.

How are all these murderers living among us? It's scary. I used to be afraid of black men but now I realize women are the murderers. We need more prisons. If a fetus is life we need to save them! Retards

Are you really saying every woman who gets an abortion is a murderer? We have a lot of murderers in America. I didn't realize. But a lot of them seem to move on and even later go on to be great parents to kids they have when they are ready.

How are all these murderers living among us? It's scary. I used to be afraid of black men but now I realize women are the murderers. We need more prisons. If a fetus is life we need to save them! Retards
Are you saying the baby is not alive? What is it then? An Amstel light bottle?

Im sleeping with a woman who got an abortion. From now on I'm sleeping with one eye open. If she can murder her unborn child she could clearly slice my throat in the middle of the night

Women are evil! Wow. Murderers among us. I never knew. They look so harmless. Who knew they were the killers.

Women are evil! Wow. Murderers among us. I never knew. They look so harmless. Who knew they were the killers.
Yep...unfortunately liberals walk among us....

[

These Moon Bats never feel that other life is precious, just their own. It is part of their inherent greed and selfishness.

For instance, that Moon Bat idiot Charlie Rangle even made a statement the other day that he thought his life was more valuable than us peon citizens. He was deserving of protection with firearms but we are not.

I think this Sealybobo Moon Bat would think a lot different if his ass was on the chopping block.

Forum List

Back