Abortion

[

So then she can give it up for adoption. I know someone in a similar situation and they are raising their grandchild because their daughter was not ready/capable. There are tons of options that don't include killing.

We should not allow abortion for the sake of convenience.

However, if that murderous infanticide is imposed upon us then at a minimal the mother should be required to exhaust all avenues of alternatives before being allowed to murder the child.

Really, so the baby will be a horse?
I love when libtards come to the realization that they can't answer that simple question :lol:
I love it when you can't stand the fact that the law in your own country says it's perfectly legal to murder a fetus. But you can't murder a 1 year old baby. There must be a difference.
So again.....for the third time now....why were people brought up on murder charges for killing a fetus? It's a very simple question and you're an "enlightened" liberal - so why can't you answer this for me?

If you break my window, you are legally and financially responsible. If I shatter my own window, I have no legal recourse. Get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you shatter someone else's, you are responsible....

Fucking get it??

I do, Puppy does not. In places where people have been charged with Murder for harming an unborn fetus, it is because the woman's choice was taken away from her. Her body, her choice. And information isn't advocacy. I don't necessarily agree with these laws that allow the charging of murder. Seems like backdoor personhood bullshit to me.

So again.....for the third time now....why were people brought up on murder charges for killing a fetus? It's a very simple question and you're an "enlightened" liberal - so why can't you answer this for me?

If you break my window, you are legally and financially responsible. If I shatter my own window, I have no legal recourse. Get it?

Bwahahaha! Nice try - but that is one of your weakest arguments yet. You see - that was his baby. Both Scot Peterson and John Welden (and others) did not kill someone else's baby. If they did, you might have some sort of case there (it would be weak as hell, but at least there would be something to work with). These guys shattered their own window wytchy. Would you like to try again?

:dance:

Sorry, Puppy, that's not how it works. Her body, her choice. When men can carry a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Push for the science, it's the only way to stop abortion. (Science and Education...sort of leaves you out, I know)

Who the fuck made the woman responsible for the baby?
Hateful, sexist, misandrist, LGBT bull dykes like wytchy here who dislike men because they think men are "icky". She wants rights granted to women and denied to men. She's pissed off that the U.S. doesn't work that way.

When men can risk their lives by carrying a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Until then, you're just being silly.

Bwahahaha! Nice try - but that is one of your weakest arguments yet. You see - that was his baby. Both Scot Peterson and John Welden (and others) did not kill someone else's baby. If they did, you might have some sort of case there (it would be weak as hell, but at least there would be something to work with). These guys shattered their own window wytchy. Would you like to try again?

Sorry, Puppy, that's not how it works. Her body, her choice. When men can carry a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Push for the science, it's the only way to stop abortion. (Science and Education...sort of leaves you out, I know)

Hateful, sexist, misandrist, LGBT bull dykes like wytchy here who dislike men because they think men are "icky". She wants rights granted to women and denied to men. She's pissed off that the U.S. doesn't work that way.

When men can risk their lives by carrying a fetus to term, you'll have an argument. Until then, you're just being silly.

Risk their lives? Really? Now carrying a baby is like being in Special Forces? :eusa_doh:

I don't necessarily agree with these laws that allow the charging of murder. Seems like backdoor personhood bullshit to me.

Exactly. It's complete bullshit. It's either a person or it isn't (and for the record - it absolutely is). But as long as the law says abortion is legal, then the law must be applied equally and these men have just as much right to an abortion as women do.

[

So then she can give it up for adoption. I know someone in a similar situation and they are raising their grandchild because their daughter was not ready/capable. There are tons of options that don't include killing.

However, if that murderous infanticide is imposed upon us then at a minimal the mother should be required to exhaust all avenues of alternatives before being allowed to murder the child.
Nonsense. A woman, for whatever reason she wants, should have access to safe legal abortions. Look at you get government out of my life types wanting the moral police to take charge. Hillaryous

I love when libtards come to the realization that they can't answer that simple question :lol:
I love it when you can't stand the fact that the law in your own country says it's perfectly legal to murder a fetus. But you can't murder a 1 year old baby. There must be a difference.

If you shatter someone else's, you are responsible....

Fucking get it??

I do, Puppy does not. In places where people have been charged with Murder for harming an unborn fetus, it is because the woman's choice was taken away from her. Her body, her choice.
The choice of life was taken away from the child.

Trump's response on the abortion question was proof he is a fake pro-lifer. Trump never once gave a thought to his newfound pro-life position, and Matthews caught him at it.

I do, Puppy does not. In places where people have been charged with Murder for harming an unborn fetus, it is because the woman's choice was taken away from her.

That's not true at all. One cannot be charged with murder for taking away "choice". They are charged with murder because when it's advantageous in the mind of a liberal - a fetus is a person. And when it's not advantageous in the mind of a liberal - a fetus is suddenly not a person. Just one of thousands of ways a liberals ideology is completely irrational, unjust, and hypocrital.

Before Trump registered as a Republican, he was on record as being “very pro-choice”, right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. “I am pro-choice in every respect.”

After Trump registered as a Republican and announced he was running for President, you could see the chameleon huckster change his colors in real time in his natural habitat, television:

TAPPER: Let me ask you about a few social issues because they haven't been issues you have been talking about for several years. I know you're opposed to abortion.

TRUMP: Right. I'm Pro-Choice.

TAPPER: You're pro-choice or pro-life?

TRUMP: I'm pro-life. I'm sorry.

As those of you who have been on this forum a while know, I am pro-life, and always have been. Let me ask all of you pro-lifers out there something. Have you EVER in your life accidentally identified yourself as pro-choice?

Me, neither.

And was it a Freudian slip when he apologized for being pro-life? “I’m pro-life. I’m sorry.”

Having been “very pro-choice” all his life, it was not surprising this huckster a few months later completely fumbled a fundamental question about the abortion issue. When asked if women should be punished for getting an abortion, Trump gave five different answers in three days!

Face it. On the abortion issue, Donald Trump is a far left liberal faking he is pro-life…and you know it.

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

I'm very pro-choice. Right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. I have New York values.

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Those bitches who abort should go to prison.

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

D. The woman is a victim. Final answer.

[

Nonsense. A woman, for whatever reason she wants, should have access to safe legal abortions. Look at you get government out of my life types wanting the moral police to take charge. Hillaryous
You're right - I want government out of my life. Does that mean I don't want government from preventing men from raping you? :cuckoo:

This isn't a "morality" issues. I could give a shit what people do. But a woman carrying a baby isn't doing something to themselves. They are doing something evil to someone else.

Seriously Sealy.....do you even know why government exists?

[

You're right - I want government out of my life. Does that mean I don't want government from preventing men from raping you? :cuckoo:

This isn't a "morality" issues. I could give a shit what people do. But a woman carrying a baby isn't doing something to themselves. They are doing something evil to someone else.

Seriously Sealy.....do you even know why government exists?
We don't see it as evil. Life simply isn't that precious.

Just like you don't insist we go green because pollution kills millions of people every year and may destroy the human race. It's a necessary evil.

We are too overpopulated.

Do you want 1 million more prisoners than we already have? Then ban abortions. No adoption isn't the solution. It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth. Just insane. So many real humans to worry about first.

Even if we eliminated poverty and $ wasn't an issue I'd still say women should be able to choose or decide for themselves.

And we are becoming less religious not more. So your numbers are shrinking

[Q

There are a few legitimate functions of government. Any person with any moral foundation would agree that protecting innocent children from being murdered by their parents is one of them.

Abortions are never safe for the victim. They are brutally murdered.

I am sorry Moon Bat but we should have the right to kill somebody. Especially a child for the sake of convenience.

[

Just like you don't insist we go green because pollution kills millions of people every year and may destroy the human race. It's a necessary evil.

Do you want 1 million more prisoners than we already have? Then ban abortions. No adoption isn't the solution. It's ridiculous to force a woman to have a baby. Life just isn't that precious or special that we have to force people to give birth. Just insane. So many real humans to worry about first.

Even if we eliminated poverty and $ wasn't an issue I'd still say women should be able to choose or decide for themselves.

You would have made a great Nazi. To bad you were born about 75 years too late.

[

You would have made a great Nazi. To bad you were born about 75 years too late.
You would make a great Muslim.

Lots of women in America want the right to choose. Are you calling all the women who have gotten abortions murderers and Nazis? I want you on record calling every woman who got an abortion a murderer

democrats have the luxury of playing both sides of the fence. republicans do not.

It is especially dishonest when a politician is "personally opposed" to abortion but supports it anyway. The complicit media never asks the question of WHY they are personally opposed, because this would expose their hypocrisy. If they are opposed to taking an unborn child's life, how can they possibly support others doing so?

Woodie,

I would not like to have my wife to have an abortion and would be very much against it for us.

But I don't think my views can be extended on to others. That's simple...

[

You would make a great Muslim.

Lots of women in America want the right to choose. Are you calling all the women who have gotten abortions murderers and Nazis? I want you on record calling every woman who got an abortion a murderer

I am sorry Moon Bat but protecting the life of a child is a lot important than protecting the right of a mother to kill the child for the sake of convenience.

That is a basic humanitarian moral code to protect the life of children. Moon Bats need not apply.

A lot of women in the US are selfish assholes for killing their child just so they don't have to be bothered with it.

My wife and I counseled young ladies against abortion back in the 1980s. What we found out is that they are confused and really don't know they are doing. In all but one case when the women found out what they were really doing they decided to keep the child or put it up for adoption.

Risk their lives? Really? Now carrying a baby is like being in Special Forces? :eusa_doh:

Fact Check: Yes, Pregnancy Can Kill | Joe Walsh

[Q

There are a few legitimate functions of government. Any person with any moral foundation would agree that protecting innocent children from being murdered by their parents is one of them.

Abortions are never safe for the victim. They are brutally murdered.

I am sorry Moon Bat but we should have the right to kill somebody. Especially a child for the sake of convenience.

Fetuses aren't persons. You have to amend the Constitution to establish personhood for fetuses, and that is an impossibility in current America.

The law is applied equally. Men don't get pregnant.

Then why do couples announce "we are pregnant" genius? A woman sure as hell can't get pregnant without sperm and a woman sure as hell can't produce that. I've never seen someone fail so miserably at basic arguments as you do my friend.

Misuse of the English language notwithstanding, men don't get pregnant.

Forum List

Back