Abortion

With all these abortions, that you claim are paid for by the taxpayers of this country via Planned Parenthood, you have yet to produce one single woman that stated she got her abortion for FREE. Indicating that no taxpayers dollars are paying for an abortion.
If tax payer dollars are used to make the facility even exist, and the facility provides abortions, then tax dollars are in fact paying for abortions. Common sense goes a long way Oreo.
Better than paying for welfare foodstamps and all the other things poor women with kids get
"Pay for my baby, or I'll kill it!"

Nice.
More accurately if you don't pay they will be more likely to abort.

We are over populated anyways.

Did your fake news tell you that?
Don't read breitbarf

So you think they approved murder?

Nixon said sometimes abortions are necessary, like when a white woman gets knocked up by a black guy
Does the baby not die when you suck it's brains out and sell its parts for profit?
Do they have a funeral for miscarriages?
My neighbor did. And she grieves every year on the anniversary of her child's death.
Of course! Its not a nice thing for a woman whos not ready to get an abortion but If she had to do it again she would.
They best hurry, it will be over soon....

Nixon said sometimes abortions are necessary, like when a white woman gets knocked up by a black guy
Does the baby not die when you suck it's brains out and sell its parts for profit?
My neighbor did. And she grieves every year on the anniversary of her child's death.
Of course! Its not a nice thing for a woman whos not ready to get an abortion but If she had to do it again she would.
What the hell are you talking about? She would never get an abortion.

If tax payer dollars are used to make the facility even exist, and the facility provides abortions, then tax dollars are in fact paying for abortions. Common sense goes a long way Oreo.
Better than paying for welfare foodstamps and all the other things poor women with kids get
"Pay for my baby, or I'll kill it!"

Nice.
More accurately if you don't pay they will be more likely to abort.

We are over populated anyways.

Did your fake news tell you that?
Don't read breitbarf
That's obvious....:lol:

With all these abortions, that you claim are paid for by the taxpayers of this country via Planned Parenthood, you have yet to produce one single woman that stated she got her abortion for FREE. Indicating that no taxpayers dollars are paying for an abortion.
How do you know in advance which babies will be failures? Crystal ball?
You don't so you kill them all to be safe

How do you know in advance which babies will be failures? Crystal ball?
You don't so you kill them all to be safe
Now there's the fascist liberal we have come to know and love.....:lol:

Great then no law is needed for her choice

Good...then you are with us in killing Roe.....

They best hurry, it will be over soon....
I hope so. Women are one group I can't wait to see all mad about what the GOP is about to do.

I'm not getting an abortion I just think they are a valuable option for losers who shouldn't be raising kids. I wish more poor people got them rather than not raise their kids right.

Just go into any poor community and see what I mean

I only kill babies not roe. I would never kill roe. But a baby yes

Then we will put you on trial and execute you...soon,,very soon.....

She did not have a choice in her child's death, retard.

When are you going to ban gay marriage? Why not pussy! Do it! You won't just like abortion is here to stay.

I could be wrong and don't really care if you do either in fact I hope you do. I want to see the backlash. I'll laugh at those people for not voting like every good citizen should. Since you guys win you vet to make the rules.

So will you stop two men from getting married?

And I'm OK with a Republican president who's ideas are exactly what Obama wanted to do. Only on obamas watch Ryan and McConnell wouldn't let Obama spend on infrastructure.

So if your Republican president is going to spend on infrastructure, in cool with that. If not he's going to have slow growth too. Watch Ryan will now allow spending.

What will they cut to offset the spending? Who knows.

Watch the debt double on trumps watch too.

When are you going to ban gay marriage? Why not pussy! Do it! You won't just like abortion is here to stay.

I could be wrong and don't really care if you do either in fact I hope you do. I want to see the backlash. I'll laugh at those people for not voting like every good citizen should. Since you guys win you vet to make the rules.

So will you stop two men from getting married?
I have no objection to civil unions.,,,

In recent news, Donald Trump got snookered by Chris Matthews with a hypothetical question about abortion. Chris got Donald to say that women should be punished if abortion was illegal.

For his entire campaign, Donald has seemed impervious to PC, until now. Now all of a sudden people seem to care about their abortion rights as it has negatively effected Donald in the polls. For you see, those who support Trump in large part are not really conservatives. They just want someone to kick start the economy and restore order at the border, so the abortion issue is like salt in their wounds because these same people don't want to be held financially responsible for their reproductive actions. For you see, all they care about is their money, just like Donald. In response, Trump has back peddled and said the question was a "gottcha" moment, which it was, but now refuses to talk about it other than saying he thinks it should be a state right issue.

Then enters Hillary. Hillary comes out and talks about the unborn as an "unborn person" and "unborn child". Big mistake in terms of the psychology of word play. She now is taking flack from both happy go lucky abortionists and those who oppose abortion. She then comes out and says that the "unborn children" have no Constitutional rights, BUT she thinks that there should be restrictions on abortion in the third trimester.

Wait.....wut?

What I find the most hilarious of all is that I know neither candidate gives much of a damn about the abortion issue, and it shows. Their lack of introspective rigor on the issue is shining before us, as both slide down in the polls. Their half/half squeamish stance on abortion is on full display for all to see.

The Republicans do care about abortion because their supporters want it banned.

Congress’ First Move Under Donald Trump Is To Make Abortion More Expensive

This will stop poor women from getting abortions but not rich women.

The No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act would make permanent the Hyde Amendment, which denies abortion coverage in health insurance plans for women on Medicaid, military servicewomen, federal employees, residents of the District of Columbia, women in federal prisons, and women covered by the Indian Health Service.

The bill also provides incentives for private health insurers to drop abortion coverage, bans abortion coverage in multi-state health insurance plans except in cases of rape, incest, or life endangerment, and denies women and small businesses tax credits if they choose health plans that cover abortion.

The House is expected to pass the bill on Tuesday.

“Women across the country are terrified that politicians are going to restrict their access to safe abortion, and clearly this fear is well-founded.”

And why aren't you progressives celebrating? You celebrated when Obama made gasoline more expensive. You celebrated when Obama made your taxes more expensive. You celebrated when Obama made healthcare more expensive. You celebrate when more expensive "green" energy is used over less expensive fossil fuels.

You people are just embarrassing yourselves ever since Trump got elected. You're so angry you can't think straight. All of you need a big timeout to collect your thoughts.

In recent news, Donald Trump got snookered by Chris Matthews with a hypothetical question about abortion. Chris got Donald to say that women should be punished if abortion was illegal.

For his entire campaign, Donald has seemed impervious to PC, until now. Now all of a sudden people seem to care about their abortion rights as it has negatively effected Donald in the polls. For you see, those who support Trump in large part are not really conservatives. They just want someone to kick start the economy and restore order at the border, so the abortion issue is like salt in their wounds because these same people don't want to be held financially responsible for their reproductive actions. For you see, all they care about is their money, just like Donald. In response, Trump has back peddled and said the question was a "gottcha" moment, which it was, but now refuses to talk about it other than saying he thinks it should be a state right issue.

Then enters Hillary. Hillary comes out and talks about the unborn as an "unborn person" and "unborn child". Big mistake in terms of the psychology of word play. She now is taking flack from both happy go lucky abortionists and those who oppose abortion. She then comes out and says that the "unborn children" have no Constitutional rights, BUT she thinks that there should be restrictions on abortion in the third trimester.

Wait.....wut?

What I find the most hilarious of all is that I know neither candidate gives much of a damn about the abortion issue, and it shows. Their lack of introspective rigor on the issue is shining before us, as both slide down in the polls. Their half/half squeamish stance on abortion is on full display for all to see.

No link?

And why aren't you progressives celebrating? You celebrated when Obama made gasoline more expensive. You celebrated when Obama made your taxes more expensive. You celebrated when Obama made healthcare more expensive. You celebrate when more expensive "green" energy is used over less expensive fossil fuels.

You people are just embarrassing yourselves ever since Trump got elected. You're so angry you can't think straight. All of you need a big timeout to collect your thoughts.

Ha! Gas was $4.50 in 2008. Then Obama won and gas went down. You guys claimed it was just lucky timing but you can eat a dick on that one. The oil companies didn't gouge us on a Democrats watch but they will under the GOP.

And Republicans will tax us big time. What ever happened to their pledge to not tax us?

The gasoline tax of 19 cents a gallon will increase by 7.3 cents and the diesel tax of 15 cents a gallon will go up 11.3 cents, with automatic annual inflationary adjustments in 2022 and after. Vehicle registration fees will rise 20 percent.

This is Republicans fucking us.

Michigan Gas Tax, Vehicle Registration Fees To Increase In January

Forum List

Back