Abortion

With all these abortions, that you claim are paid for by the taxpayers of this country via Planned Parenthood, you have yet to produce one single woman that stated she got her abortion for FREE. Indicating that no taxpayers dollars are paying for an abortion.
If tax payer dollars are used to make the facility even exist, and the facility provides abortions, then tax dollars are in fact paying for abortions. Common sense goes a long way Oreo.
Better than paying for welfare foodstamps and all the other things poor women with kids get
How do you know in advance which babies will be failures? Crystal ball?

With all these abortions, that you claim are paid for by the taxpayers of this country via Planned Parenthood, you have yet to produce one single woman that stated she got her abortion for FREE. Indicating that no taxpayers dollars are paying for an abortion.
If tax payer dollars are used to make the facility even exist, and the facility provides abortions, then tax dollars are in fact paying for abortions. Common sense goes a long way Oreo.
Better than paying for welfare foodstamps and all the other things poor women with kids get
And the government shouldn't be providing that either. That's what charity is for.

It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS--to involve yourselves into the very personal--private decisions that women and their families make.
This is such an idiotic position. Can you imagine Ted Bundy standing up in court during his trial and trying to make the case that (and I quote) "IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" that those women were killed. That was between Ted and the women.

It's idiotic on a level that's not even comprehensible. Babies are helpless. It is absolutely our business within the law to make sure they are not slaughtered. Think of the stupidity it takes to try to make the case that it's ok to kill a baby at 39 weeks but not at 52 weeks. What the hell difference does the amount of weeks make in taking a life? If it's not ok to kill a baby 2 weeks after it is born, why is it ok to kill that same baby 3 weeks before it is born? It's the same baby. Same heart beat. Same unique DNA.

What I find ridiculous is how you think life is so precious that instead of sucking a seed out of her womb before the first trimester is over, you would force a woman who doesn't want to have a baby to have one.

But hey, you won the election in a year when stupid women knew this was at stake and still they didn't show up to vote. If they didn't think conservatives were serious, please show them that you were.
And what right do you, or I, have to take the rights of another human?

I'm wondering if most Dims are viable outside the womb. After all, they can't seem to survive off the tit of Big Brother.
Then why would you want us birthing and raising more liberals with their hands out?

It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS--to involve yourselves into the very personal--private decisions that women and their families make.
This is such an idiotic position. Can you imagine Ted Bundy standing up in court during his trial and trying to make the case that (and I quote) "IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" that those women were killed. That was between Ted and the women.

It's idiotic on a level that's not even comprehensible. Babies are helpless. It is absolutely our business within the law to make sure they are not slaughtered. Think of the stupidity it takes to try to make the case that it's ok to kill a baby at 39 weeks but not at 52 weeks. What the hell difference does the amount of weeks make in taking a life? If it's not ok to kill a baby 2 weeks after it is born, why is it ok to kill that same baby 3 weeks before it is born? It's the same baby. Same heart beat. Same unique DNA.

What I find ridiculous is how you think life is so precious that instead of sucking a seed out of her womb before the first trimester is over, you would force a woman who doesn't want to have a baby to have one.

But hey, you won the election in a year when stupid women knew this was at stake and still they didn't show up to vote. If they didn't think conservatives were serious, please show them that you were.

I'm wondering if most Dims are viable outside the womb. After all, they can't seem to survive off the tit of Big Brother.
Then why would you want us birthing and raising more liberals with their hands out?
How do you tell which ones will be fascist liberals?

democrats have the luxury of playing both sides of the fence. republicans do not.

I can't wait till they ban abortion altogether Ohio Moves To Ban Abortion After 6 Weeks Of Pregnancy | The Huffington Post

I hope all the women who are pro choice but didn't vote really cry about this. Too fucking late dummies! We warned you. And if you weren't smart enough to listen, maybe a dummy like you shouldn't be having kids.

They're not going to get a U.S. Supreme (ultra conservative) judge appointed to the court. It was a right leaning court that gave us Roe V Wade, and it's been one ever since. Nothing has changed with a woman's right to choose, and it never will. There are actually reasons for abortions.

THIS IS HOW THE US SUPREME COURT WILL LOOK AT CHALLENGE TO ROE V WADE:

1. Is the Republican party going to say to a woman who may already have two kids at home that she needs to raise along with a husband, that their mother and his wife has to die in order to give birth to a baby?

2. Is the Republican party going to tell the parents of a young girl, that has been repeatedly raped by an uncle that their daughter needs to risk her life to give birth?

3. Is the Republican party going to tell a lucky to be alive woman, that was raped that she needs to give birth to a rape baby--when she also may have a husband that would strongly be opposed to that?

Since our laws do not discriminate--you can't pick and choose who is eligible and who is not eligible. Therefore-Roe V Wade for all women will remain intact.

Any politician that tells you he can change a U.S. Supreme court decision is lying to you. EXAMPLE--Mike Pense wasted a lot of Indiana taxpayer dollars, by signing into law (with a prayer) an abortion bill designed to save fetus's with deformities from being aborted. It was immediately overturned by a Federal District court one year later. Which is probably why he jumped on Trump's VP ticket, as Indiana was not going to reelect him.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ortion-restrictions-into-law-prayer/82225890/

It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS--to involve yourselves into the very personal private decisions that women and their families make.

In fact, it was the reason you lost in 2012.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

Ok then they will just defund it and only have 1 abortion clinic for every 3 states. If you want one you'll have to
pay and jump through the hoops.

Money is fungible, fool.

"Pay for my baby, or I'll kill it!"

Nice.

How do you tell which ones will be fascist liberals?
All mine will

Nice.
More accurately if you don't pay they will be more likely to abort.

We are over populated anyways.

Nice.

Did your fake news tell you that?

So you think they approved murder?

Nixon said sometimes abortions are necessary, like when a white woman gets knocked up by a black guy
Does the baby not die when you suck it's brains out and sell its parts for profit?
Do they have a funeral for miscarriages?
Was there a point somewhere in that liberal thought?
You know
No,,seriously....

So you think they approved murder?

Nixon said sometimes abortions are necessary, like when a white woman gets knocked up by a black guy
Does the baby not die when you suck it's brains out and sell its parts for profit?
Do they have a funeral for miscarriages?
My neighbor did. And she grieves every year on the anniversary of her child's death.
Of course! Its not a nice thing for a woman whos not ready to get an abortion but If she had to do it again she would.

Nice.

Like I said. "Pay for my baby, or I'll kill it!"

Then do the world a favor and don't procreate. Get yourself snipped.

Forum List

Back