Abortion

dilloduck said:
Those plaid skirts and white socks drove me crazy !!

I also went to a catholic school, to bad it was only for elementery school and I did not have the hormones to appreciate it *sigh*

deaddude said:
I also went to a catholic school, to bad it was only for elementery school and the I did not have the hormones to appreciate it *sigh*

I think I still have my uniform.........JUST KIDDING! Well I have a Halloween costume similar to it though ;)

I think I ritualy burned my uniform while dancing naked around the fire. :dev1: good times :laugh: :laugh:

deaddude said:
I think I ritualy burned my uniform while dancing naked around the fire. :dev1: good times :laugh: :laugh:

Let me guess, You had black polyester pants with slanted front pockets, a white short sleeved button up shirt, black tie, and black laced shoes??? Close???

Bonnie said:
Let me guess, You had black polyester pants with slanted front pockets, a white short sleeved button up shirt, black tie, and black laced shoes??? Close???

Damn close, the pants were navy blue.
Though now my little brothers going their and they have down graded the uniform to a pollo shirt, blue pants, and sneakers :blowup: lucky bastard.

deaddude said:
Damn close, the pants were navy blue.
Though now my little brothers going their and they have down graded the uniform to a pollo shirt, blue pants, and sneakers :blowup: lucky bastard.

Holy Cow they are getting off easy!!!!!!! POOP More like country club polo Catholic LOL

Said1 said:
Hahaha, we only had to go once a week, confession once every 4....suckers.

We had it every day. Confession was optional, but we had mass every day.

deaddude said:
We had it every day. Confession was optional, but we had mass every day.

You're right confession was optional. What's even worse is that I couldn't work up the nerve to say no until I was atleast 14, until then, I lied.

Said1 said:
Hahaha, we only had to go once a week, confession once every 4....suckers.

Side note, DONT TOY WITH ME MAN! I will go inquisitional on your but. Thats right. Ill ask you so many questions you'll ve bored to death. :tinfoil: :D

jk

Now that we understand eachother, 14! You lied until you were 14! oh thats a ticket strait to hell dont you know.

:teeth:

deaddude said:
now that we understand eachother, 14, you lied until you were 14, oh thats a ticket strait to hell dont you know

I didn't see the point in confessing to things when I had already been caught and punished by my parents et al. As for everything else, well I guess is just slipped my mind. :D

You see, I always thought I was the only one who did this, but I'm not. I asked around. :D

Forum List

Back