Abortion

dilloduck said:
Read your own posts----it's called taking away responsibilty by assuming them to be incompetent.

edit--BTW-did you ever wonder why God taught us all how to masturbate ?

Sorry Dillo, but I never said anything remotely like that.

And apparently you went to a Catholic school! :rotflmao:

MissileMan said:
Sorry Dillo, but I never said anything remotely like that.

And apparently you went to a Catholic school! :rotflmao:

I went to Catholic school, and even in the 11th grade we were taught that basically everything leads to pre-marital sex, which is a sin. Period.

Well god is definitely out. The word Onanism (fancy speak for masturbation) is named after Onan, a biblical figure who God strikes dead because he spilled his seed upon the ground. Hahahaha.

Said1 said:
I went to Catholic school, and even in the 11th grade we were taught that basically everything leads to pre-marital sex, which is a sin. Period.
Boy were they wrong....
I used ...I mean my FRIEND used to whack it all the ti....
Nevermind!!!

deaddude said:
Well god is definitely out. The word Onanism (fancy speak for masturbation) is named after Onan, a biblical figure who God strikes dead because he spilled his seed upon the ground. Hahahaha.

And with that this post takes on another interesting curve. :D

deaddude said:

Actually, Onan pulled out of his wife before ejaculating. But his wife had formerly been his older brother's wife; when the brother died, Onan followed tradition/Jewish law and married her. But any children they had would have continued his brother's line, not his own. So he spilled it on the ground. God wasn't too happy about that.

Not that God is singing "Every Sperm is Sacred" ala Monty Python... :D

Said1 said:
What advice does the bible offer on that topic anyway. Is it ok? Not ok? Serious questions.
Are you frightened???

Oh and might I add how many time will God forgive you for the same sin???

gop_jeff said:
Actually, Onan pulled out of his wife before ejaculating. But his wife had formerly been his older brother's wife; when the brother died, Onan followed tradition/Jewish law and married her. But any children they had would have continued his brother's line, not his own. So he spilled it on the ground. God wasn't too happy about that.

Not that God is singing "Every Sperm is Sacred" ala Monty Python... :D

Hence my use of "spills his seed on the ground", regardless Onanism has become the polite word for masturbation. Every Sperm is sacred damn it!!!

deaddude said:
Hence my use of "spills his seed on the ground", regardless Onanism has become the polite word for masturbation. Every Sperm is sacred damn it!!!
Soooooo... how many time will God forgive you for the same sin???

Said1 said:
What advice does the bible offer on that topic anyway. Is it ok? Not ok? Serious questions.

That would be depending on who you asked. Catholics are officially against masturbation citing Onan. Protestants are more liberal with this and will tell you that it is morally questionable but not a damnable offence.

God is supposed to be all forgiving yeah you repent (really repent) he forgives Bada Bing Bada Boom. That is my poor uninformed agnostic view point maybe one the Religious dudes can give you a better answer.

Forum List

Back