Abortion Poll

Under Which Conditions Would You Support A Legal Abortion?

• Never, under no circumstances

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Never, except in cases of rape and incest

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Never, except in cases of rape/incest in the first trimester, any time afterward to save the mother

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • On demand for all, but only in the first trimester. Illegal after that.

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • On demand for all, but only up to 20 weeks of gestation. Illegal after that.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • On demand for all, but only through the second trimester. Illegal after that.

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • On demand for all, right up to the end of the third trimester

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw a report on abortion rights around the world. The US is one of only two countries that allows on demand abortion with no restrictions on stage of pregnancy.
And the only country that funds planned parenthood to keep the numbers of black babies down...……………..

Which is a lie.
What other country funds planned parenthood and the majority of abortions are on black babies?

Be specific.

Yawn

Correlation isn't causation. The demographics of abortion are complicated. Try again.

ff4d761ef23d0422240d53751d6af9aa.jpg

That is not an answer

What other country funds planned parenthood and the majority of abortions are on black babies?

Be specific.

Yawn

Only retards think ripping the heads off of babies is funny.

And the only country that funds planned parenthood to keep the numbers of black babies down...……………..

Which is a lie.

Be specific.

Yawn

Correlation isn't causation. The demographics of abortion are complicated. Try again.

That is not an answer

Be specific.

Yawn

Only retards insist on promoting false racist canards against Planned Parenthood.

Which is a lie.

Be specific.

Yawn

That is not an answer

Be specific.

Yawn

1- that’s a lie
2- as if u care about black babies

LOL you are in denial, and actually I care about all children.

It seems where emotional topics like abortion or gun control are concerned, it does not take long for the discussion to be controlled by extremists. Even level headed people feel pushed to the poles in defense of their positions.

I'd like to illustrate the wide spectrum of opinions, and I thought a poll would be the best way to do that.

Please select the option which comes closest to your feelings about abortion.

Thank you.
I would just observe that what you might have wanted to include in the poll was the opinion of what someone should do if continuation of a late term pregnancy would be potentially dangerous to the woman or if the child was horribly damaged or had no chance of surviving very long past birth

People do not terminate a pregnancy in its last days except under dire circumstances.

Last edited:
Which is a lie.

Be specific.

Yawn

That is not an answer

Be specific.

Yawn

Only retards insist on promoting false racist canards against Planned Parenthood.

Planned parenthood kills over 800 black babies per day

Investigation: Planned Parenthood speeds targeting of minorities

Common knowledge

Be specific.

Yawn

That is not an answer

Be specific.

Yawn

Common knowledge

From a Pro-Life site full of red flag language.

I say, if you have an abortion, no worries, have another abortion within 5 to 10 years, you get fixed, and if the 2nd abortion was with the same man, he gets fixed too.

That is not an answer

Be specific.

Yawn

Common knowledge

From a Pro-Life site full of red flag language.

Denial...…………

Planned Parenthood and Racism - Students for Life

Planned Parenthood and Racism

“…reckless breeding,’ ‘spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants, African Americans and poor people.

Planned Parenthood has a long and well-documented history of racism beginning with its founder, Margaret Sanger. More African-Americans have died from abortion than from AIDS, accidents, violent crimes, cancer, and heart disease combined. And in America today, a black child is three times more likely to be killed in the womb than a white child.

Since 1973, abortion has reduced the black population by over 25%.

Planned Parenthood operates the nation’s largest chain of abortion clinics and almost 80% of its facilities are located in minority neighborhoods. About 13% of American women are black, but they submit to over 35% of the abortions.

While these statistics are shocking, they are embedded in the history of Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was active with the Klu Klux Klan and the eugenics movement in the beginning of the twentieth century.

Today, Planned Parenthood is the number one provider of abortions in the United States and received over 350 million dollars in taxpayer in 2009. While they claim that they do much more than abort children, their own figures tell a different story: in 2007, they made only 5,000 adoption referrals, while aborting over 300,000 children.

Although it’s true that Planned Parenthood’s mission is to serve underserved communities, they are inadvertently still following the goal of Margaret Sanger – ridding the world of “human beings who never should have been born.”.

Click any of the links below to learn about the racist practices of this taxpayer-funded abortion industry.

It seems where emotional topics like abortion or gun control are concerned, it does not take long for the discussion to be controlled by extremists. Even level headed people feel pushed to the poles in defense of their positions.

I'd like to illustrate the wide spectrum of opinions, and I thought a poll would be the best way to do that.

Thank you.

Personally I think you left out how most people feel and believe.

On demand for the first trimester.

Second and third trimester to save the woman's life or because of a problem with the fetus. Basically for any pregnancy that has gone wrong but didn't know about it until later in the pregnancy. And in the case of rape and incest.

Conditions such as spina bifida or a heart problem or the cord getting wrapped around the neck of the fetus and strangling it and conditions like that.

The problem with extremists is that we don't live in a one size fits all or a black and white extreme world.

And the problem with polls about this topic is that like yours, it doesn't consider all situations.

There are a lot of different reasons for abortion. Which is one of the reasons why the government should stay out of it.

It's a medical procedure that saves lives. Without it, over 65 thousand American women a year would die because of an ectopic pregnancy. That's just one of the many conditions that women can face with pregnancy that will kill them.

So it's best to keep the government out of people's lives.

I say, if you have an abortion, no worries, have another abortion within 5 to 10 years, you get fixed, and if the 2nd abortion was with the same man, he gets fixed too.
You must be some kind of big government commie.

Be specific.

Yawn

That is not an answer

Be specific.

Yawn

Common knowledge

They don’t Kill babies.

Loon

And you might know that if you didn’t rely on garbage links.

If a fetus is not considered to be human then it is not abortion but removal of a growth. Much like a wart or a tumor being removed.

I don't see an option that fits me....my choice would be:

On demand through first trimester and second trimester (it's very rare then anyway). Only in certain cases for the third - mother's life or health in danger, severe fatal fetal deformaties.
I saw a report on abortion rights around the world. The US is one of only two countries that allows on demand abortion with no restrictions on stage of pregnancy.

I'm sorry but that's not correct.

Roe V. Wade puts restrictions on when an abortion can be performed.

A later term abortion is illegal according to Roe V. Wade with the exception of the life and health of the woman, or if there's a serious problem with the fetus.

If a woman is in her 3rd trimester with a healthy fetus and no problems it's illegal to abort that fetus.

Then there are the many, many state restrictions on abortion and they depend on the state as to what the restriction is.

My state won't allow an abortion to be performed on a woman if she's had one within 6 months. So in my state if a woman has an abortion and then gets pregnant again before that mandatory 6 months, she can't have a legal abortion in my state. I believe every state has a law like that. It's like that because if an abortion is performed to often scaring happens and the woman becomes infertile.

Which is why I laugh at those who claim women use it as birth control. It's impossible to use it as birth control.

I don't see an option that fits me....my choice would be:

On demand through first trimester and second trimester (it's very rare then anyway). Only in certain cases for the third - mother's life or health in danger, severe fatal fetal deformaties.

I'm sorry but that's not correct.

Roe V. Wade puts restrictions on when an abortion can be performed.

A later term abortion is illegal according to Roe V. Wade with the exception of the life and health of the woman, or if there's a serious problem with the fetus.

If a woman is in her 3rd trimester with a healthy fetus and no problems it's illegal to abort that fetus.

Then there are the many, many state restrictions on abortion and they depend on the state as to what the restriction is.

My state won't allow an abortion to be performed on a woman if she's had one within 6 months. So in my state if a woman has an abortion and then gets pregnant again before that mandatory 6 months, she can't have a legal abortion in my state. I believe every state has a law like that. It's like that because if an abortion is performed to often scaring happens and the woman becomes infertile.

Which is why I laugh at those who claim women use it as birth control. It's impossible to use it as birth control.
Does that mean controlled birth control?

Folks, isn't it amazing that the unConstitutional Roe v Wade thing got this far. Blackmun, some unknown tax lawyer who was appointed a Supreme Court judge made up the ridiculous university term "semester" as applying to a living creature. Repeal this judicial activist overreach and replace with laws passed by Congress. Why are democrats so afraid of democracy? That said, I fully support common sense eugenics and would hope Congress addresses the problem of stupid people outbreeding intelligent people.

Central Americans should not be having intercourse and then coming to the USA to put the burden on us for their mistake. So common sense sterilization is the better approach IMO.
If USA population is declining because citizens don’t like the hassle of raising kids, why not be open to hard-working immigrants who dislike abortions?

If USA population is declining because citizens don’t like the hassle of raising kids, why not be open to hard-working immigrants who dislike abortions?

The "hassle" is that Whites have to pay a lot of money that they earned by working, while illegal invaders and chronic ghetto folks pay nothing at all to raise kids. Plus as Whites see civilization being invaded by savages, who in their right mind would want to bring humans into the fray? That is why in a normal situation, the country would behave like it did throughout its history to protect it kids by disposing of the enemy.

Last edited:

Thank you.

This:

Never, except in cases of rape/incest in the first trimester, any time afterward to save the mother.

Abortion as a means of contraception, Abortion on Demand, Killing for Convenience should be outlawed and anyone involved including Doctors and Nurses should be charged with murder, the Pre-Meditated taking of a human life, the sole Intent on taking of a human life is Legally Defined as Murder and not killing, the Legal Definition of Killing is that you do NOT have the Pre-Meditation or Intent of taking a human life. These Satanic women order in Pre-Meditated fashion the deliberate ending of the life of their own as it slumbers in the womb, they are guilty of Murder in the FIRST Degree, the Doctors and Nurses are Accomplices to Murder, arrest them and give them the same sentences that you would give to ALL Child Murderers, either Life in Prison WITHOUT the possibility of Parole or better yet Execute them, The Rope would suffice.

Forum List

Back