Abortion Poll

Under Which Conditions Would You Support A Legal Abortion?

• Never, under no circumstances

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Never, except in cases of rape and incest

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Never, except in cases of rape/incest in the first trimester, any time afterward to save the mother

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • On demand for all, but only in the first trimester. Illegal after that.

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • On demand for all, but only up to 20 weeks of gestation. Illegal after that.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • On demand for all, but only through the second trimester. Illegal after that.

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • On demand for all, right up to the end of the third trimester

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for illegal except rape and incest, I would also add life of the mother. Although using those restrictions, you need to prove them and if used as a loophole you get charged with murder.

Ah I didn't read it carefully enough, I would have chosen the one just below.
Why is rape ok?

The majority of peoples who are anti-Abortion do not support the extreme of outlawing ALL abortion. The majority of peoples who are anti-Abortion also do not support restricting ANY form of contraception because using contraception is the only way to prevent unwanted pregnancies, I won't mention Abstinence because that is completely ridiculous and also I add totally abnormal as we are in general sexual beings.

The majority of peoples who are anti-Abortion do have the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned.

In the cases of rape, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the womans life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's important that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.

In the cases of incest, many of the same reasons as with rape, but also with the added complications of Inbreeding and the problems, specifically health issues with regard to the immune system that Interbred children suffer from.

In the cases where the life of the Mother is concerned, I fail to see how it's moral to allow a woman to die in order to save the foetus, sometimes the decision has to be to save the life of the Mother and most women can go on to have healthy pregnancies and thus more children, allowing the woman to die also doesn't allow that possibility of course.

To me this is being rational and reasonable re. abortion, it's illustrating compassion for social victims but at the same time it's condemning women who choose to have their baby murdered as it slumbers in the womb because to allow it to be born would be inconvenient to their lifestyle. Those women are no different than a woman who drowns her baby at birth or stabs it to death when it's aged two years in age.

The pro-Abortion crowd are the Extremists, they want Abortion on Demand, Abortion to be allowed as a contraception option.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the Mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception that is murdering a child because it's an inconvenience.

Abortion on demand, getting pregnant and then saying you want an abortion because a baby isn't convenient and will mess up your career or lifestyle, that's using abortion as contraception.

If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant it's simple, use contraception, there are a variety of contraceptives that can be used, either use the contraception or keep her legs closed.

Last edited:
Rosy said:
I am grateful that Hillary aborted all of Bills kids...…………...I hate to say it, but she did make the World a better place by doing so
Bill Said He's Shooting Blanks
Monica Says He Has A Penile Distortion
Others Point To Facial Similarities Chelsea Has To An Old Associate

Added option:
The choice is the woman's.

So is the CHOICE of murdering your child when it's a day old and/or two years in age is that ALSO an acceptable option? According to the bizarro logic of the pro-Abortion on Demand crowd it is morally acceptable to have your child murdered as it slumbers in the womb, so it SHOULD then be morally acceptable for a mother to murder her day old baby or murder her two year old because it's now in the way of her career or her resuming going out boozing and clubbing or whatever.

This below illustrates how twisted and fucked up the Abortion on Demand argument is that a basically pointless Eagle Egg is considered MORE important than a Human Life which is rendered Not Worthy, that Eagle Eggs HAVE to be PROTECTED but it's normal to continue and ENCOURAGE the Genocide of the Human Baby, in America alone since 1973 approx 55 MILLION Human Beings have been murdered as they slumber in the womb, 55 MILLION is Genocide of The Unborn and Leftists and many Cuckservatives are proud of this, celebrate this and actively encourage even more murders in the womb.

Ghouls with their Priorities wrong:

upload_2018-7-6_9-21-9.png

Correlation isn't causation. The demographics of abortion are complicated. Try again.

ff4d761ef23d0422240d53751d6af9aa.jpg

That is not an answer

What other country funds planned parenthood and the majority of abortions are on black babies?

Be specific.

Yawn

Only retards think ripping the heads off of babies is funny.

Only retards insist on promoting false racist canards against Planned Parenthood.

Planned parenthood kills over 800 black babies per day

Investigation: Planned Parenthood speeds targeting of minorities

Common knowledge

From a Pro-Life site full of red flag language.
Red flag language? Is that a new euphemism for lies and propaganda?

Hey a tax lawyer by the name of Blackmun says pre-born humans have varying degrees of life per Roe v Wade which consist of various semesters. A clueless tax lawyer certainly has the wisdom and biological expertise to define pre-born people! We must protect Roe v Wade. Reclaiming meh time...shut up! Folks, repeal all activist, unconstitutional shit and send it to Congress. Again. Why do democrats hate democracy?

I don't see an option that fits me....my choice would be:

On demand through first trimester and second trimester (it's very rare then anyway). Only in certain cases for the third - mother's life or health in danger, severe fatal fetal deformaties.
Yeah, that would be mine, too. That particular combination is probably as close to a compromise as this issue is going to get.

The one thing I don't understand from the Pro Life side: Many are willing to make it legal in the cases of rape and incest. If all "life is sacred", then why wouldn't these pregnancies qualify?

On demand through first trimester and second trimester (it's very rare then anyway). Only in certain cases for the third - mother's life or health in danger, severe fatal fetal deformaties.
Yeah, that would be mine, too. That particular combination is probably as close to a compromise as this issue is going to get.

The one thing I don't understand from the Pro Life side: Many are willing to make it legal in the cases of rape and incest. If all "life is sacred", then why wouldn't these pregnancies qualify?

Did someone say that all life is sacred?

I picked the 20 week one, but don't much care. I have concluded that it's impossible to have an abortion if your IQ is over 100 and as such the matter does not concern me one bit either way.

It's very much fun to make fun of the ones in pussy hats demanding their abortion rights. I think, for those people we should give abortions up to 100 years old.

Well, sure. I've heard that one quite a bit. I thought that was pretty much the very foundation of the Pro-Life movement. I'm no expert on religious stuff, but I googled this;

Genesis 9:8-10
All life is sacred. Human life is especially so. Protecting it is of utmost importance to God. He takes this so seriously and personally because He made humanity to reflect Him. We are His earthly representatives, made in His image. To murder another person is to mount an attack on the One who created him.

Well, sure. I've heard that one quite a bit. I thought that was pretty much the very foundation of the Pro-Life movement. I'm no expert on religious stuff, but I googled this;

All life is sacred. Human life is especially so. Protecting it is of utmost importance to God. He takes this so seriously and personally because He made humanity to reflect Him. We are His earthly representatives, made in His image. To murder another person is to mount an attack on the One who created him.

Oh my...

Given that after the sentence god goes on to nuke a town of infidels, it has to be put into perspective. It's not meant to be read literally...

Oh my...

Given that after that sentence god goes on to nuke a town, it has to be put into perspective. It's not meant to be read literally...
Well then, I don't know what all those people meant when I've heard them say it.

Kinda like politics, I never know what's supposed to be taken seriously with religion.

It seems where emotional topics like abortion or gun control are concerned, it does not take long for the discussion to be controlled by extremists. Even level headed people feel pushed to the poles in defense of their positions.

I'd like to illustrate the wide spectrum of opinions, and I thought a poll would be the best way to do that.

Please select the option which comes closest to your feelings about abortion.

Thank you.
I think women are incredibly strong and that rape is just an excuse for being irresponsible.

incest screws the baby up and would require an incredible woman to raise.

saving the would be mothers life is paramount.

I voted for illegal except rape and incest, I would also add life of the mother. Although using those restrictions, you need to prove them and if used as a loophole you get charged with murder.

Ah I didn't read it carefully enough, I would have chosen the one just below.

there is no guarantee that a rape can be 'proven'. what if the female didn't know the rapist? what if she never even saw his face to ID him? what if it takes more than several months to find him & bring him to trial to prove a rape occurred? & incest cannot be automatically be proven without a DNA test... which would be needed but can't happen until after a baby is brought to term.

Last edited:

Exactly....the only consistent pro life position (and I respect those, usulally Catholics, who hold it) is only if mother’s life is in danger, and they also oppose the death penalty.

That is not an answer

What other country funds planned parenthood and the majority of abortions are on black babies?

Be specific.

Yawn

Only retards think ripping the heads off of babies is funny.

Only retards insist on promoting false racist canards against Planned Parenthood.

Planned parenthood kills over 800 black babies per day

Investigation: Planned Parenthood speeds targeting of minorities

Common knowledge

From a Pro-Life site full of red flag language.
Red flag language? Is that a new euphemism for lies and propaganda?
No. But it usually includes those.

The planet is overpopulated with humans as it is so I could care less if women get abortions.

If a fetus is not considered to be human then it is not abortion but removal of a growth. Much like a wart or a tumor being removed.
We need to be honest about what it is, because it is a serious decision not undertaken lightly.

my option- if it were there - would be ... on demand up until the end of the 2nd trimester when a fetus is viable outside the womb without using extreme medical intervention to survive. after that, then if circumstances arise that threaten the mother's life or a deformity/medical disease is discovered that would render lifelong pain & suffering on the fetus, a late term abortion should still be a legal option.

Last edited:
If a fetus is not considered to be human then it is not abortion but removal of a growth. Much like a wart or a tumor being removed.
We need to be honest about what it is, because it is a serious decision not undertaken lightly.
Yep, and that's the problem I have with the pro choice side, this insistence on trying to turn a fetus into something as close as possible to an inanimate object. Like a brick.

It's human life - maybe not a "person", but human life nonetheless - and we need to take this seriously and honestly. And thoughtfully.

Forum List

Back