Abortion Poll

Under Which Conditions Would You Support A Legal Abortion?

• Never, under no circumstances

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Never, except in cases of rape and incest

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Never, except in cases of rape/incest in the first trimester, any time afterward to save the mother

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • On demand for all, but only in the first trimester. Illegal after that.

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • On demand for all, but only up to 20 weeks of gestation. Illegal after that.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • On demand for all, but only through the second trimester. Illegal after that.

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • On demand for all, right up to the end of the third trimester

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It seems where emotional topics like abortion or gun control are concerned, it does not take long for the discussion to be controlled by extremists. Even level headed people feel pushed to the poles in defense of their positions.

I'd like to illustrate the wide spectrum of opinions, and I thought a poll would be the best way to do that.

Please select the option which comes closest to your feelings about abortion.

Thank you.

It seems where emotional topics like abortion or gun control are concerned, it does not take long for the discussion to be controlled by extremists. Even level headed people feel pushed to the poles in defense of their positions.

I'd like to illustrate the wide spectrum of opinions, and I thought a poll would be the best way to do that.

Thank you.
I apologize if I interfered with your prev thread. I don't see an option that fits for me.

Last edited:
I voted for illegal except rape and incest, I would also add life of the mother. Although using those restrictions, you need to prove them and if used as a loophole you get charged with murder.

Ah I didn't read it carefully enough, I would have chosen the one just below.

I always thought the rape/incest exemption was weird .

I don’t think it’s easy to draw clear lines . So much Can happen during a pregnancy (medically speaking ).

I voted for illegal except rape and incest, I would also add life of the mother. Although using those restrictions, you need to prove them and if used as a loophole you get charged with murder.

Ah I didn't read it carefully enough, I would have chosen the one just below.
Why is rape ok?

"Support it?"

Never.

When it comes to libturds? I strongly advise it, up until the 275th Trimester.

Thank you.
The only thing wrong with polls is that I always have a caveat.
You give the choices for # of weeks being legal and then say "all illegal after that." Abortion should not be illegal at any time when there is a serious medical reason for a termination.

It is such a grotesque procedure. The stupidity level of anyone today with an unwanted pregnancy actually demands laws in regards to intercourse. For example Central Americans should not be having intercourse and then coming to the USA to put the burden on us for their mistake. So common sense sterilization is the better approach IMO.

Never.

It is time for so called "progressives" to put their money where their mouth is and abandon barbaric practices from the cave man days.

Not enough options. Where is the option for beyond 20 weeks for medical reasons?

Where is the option that all the abortion polls ask and is riding in the high 60s in national polls?

kff-poll_062918.jpg

Mandatory sterilization for chronic welfare recipients is also a great idea to avoid the barbaric practice.

As far as Roe v Wade, I support the removal of all unconstitutional Supreme Court created laws. Laws need to be created the old fashioned with the House, Senate and President!

My sister she hands out da rubbas...

My Pop pokes the holes with a pin.....

My Mum she does all the abortions....

My gawd how the money rolls in

ROLLS in ROLLS in
my gawd how the money rolls in

~S~

I don't see an option that fits me....my choice would be:

On demand through first trimester and second trimester (it's very rare then anyway). Only in certain cases for the third - mother's life or health in danger, severe fatal fetal deformaties.

Why are rape babies ok but not others?
Is the fetus less valuable than potential life that was conceived by accident or through faulty birth control measures?

Thank you.
I am grateful that Hillary aborted all of Bills kids...…………...I hate to say it, but she did make the World a better place by doing so

I don't see an option that fits me....my choice would be:

On demand through first trimester and second trimester (it's very rare then anyway). Only in certain cases for the third - mother's life or health in danger, severe fatal fetal deformaties.
I saw a report on abortion rights around the world. The US is one of only two countries that allows on demand abortion with no restrictions on stage of pregnancy.

pro choice would have been a good option and I could have voted.

Forum List

Back