Abortion Poll

Under Which Conditions Would You Support A Legal Abortion?

• Never, under no circumstances

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Never, except in cases of rape and incest

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Never, except in cases of rape/incest in the first trimester, any time afterward to save the mother

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • On demand for all, but only in the first trimester. Illegal after that.

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • On demand for all, but only up to 20 weeks of gestation. Illegal after that.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • On demand for all, but only through the second trimester. Illegal after that.

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • On demand for all, right up to the end of the third trimester

Votes: 16 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't see an option that fits me....my choice would be:

On demand through first trimester and second trimester (it's very rare then anyway). Only in certain cases for the third - mother's life or health in danger, severe fatal fetal deformaties.
I saw a report on abortion rights around the world. The US is one of only two countries that allows on demand abortion with no restrictions on stage of pregnancy.
And the only country that funds planned parenthood to keep the numbers of black babies down...……………..

It seems where emotional topics like abortion or gun control are concerned, it does not take long for the discussion to be controlled by extremists. Even level headed people feel pushed to the poles in defense of their positions.

I'd like to illustrate the wide spectrum of opinions, and I thought a poll would be the best way to do that.

Please select the option which comes closest to your feelings about abortion.

Thank you.
Don't worry, your anus will never get preggy, aidsy perhaps, but not preggy.

George Carlin did ask, why is it that all the women in favor of abortion rights are so f---ing ugly that no one wants to f--k them anyway

I would have voted for:

• On demand for all, right up to the end of the 144th week.

Just because I am a bastard who hates worthless spawn and we have a population problem.

I don’t get why it is such a big topic. There are no grieving friends or family. No different to me if there are 3 or millions of them. Nobody I know will ever be aborted. Being a parent is a hard job, children deserve parents who want children. Don’t we already have enough unwed mothers?

I don’t get why it is such a big topic. There are no grieving friends or family. No different to me if there are 3 or millions of them. Nobody I know will ever be aborted. Being a parent is a hard job, children deserve parents who want children. Don’t we already have enough unwed mothers?
And it's not like republicans gobble up the unwanted

The best option would have been require all republicans to be aborted.
But, more liberals are aborted. Mainly blacks, but keep it up between aborting blacks, and them shooting each other. They will be extinct soon.

Going queer keeps them from spreading their genetic waste also.

Just keep the deviant fucks away from your kids...

and livestock.

And it's not like republicans gobble up the unwanted
They seem to not care at all about real children. How about we take care of them and the worry about fetuses? We have the fullest jails in the world, we are clearly failing actual living people.

It seems where emotional topics like abortion or gun control are concerned, it does not take long for the discussion to be controlled by extremists. Even level headed people feel pushed to the poles in defense of their positions.

I'd like to illustrate the wide spectrum of opinions, and I thought a poll would be the best way to do that.

Please select the option which comes closest to your feelings about abortion.

Thank you.

I would only support on demand if it was a rightie.

I voted to totally ban abortion, because if you give a liberal an inch. They will demand a foot.
You sound like a liberal...
Nope, actually I think for myself. So I can't be a liberal.
You sound like you want to think for everyone, sounds pretty liberal.
Nope, I think for myself. Liberals don't, you rely on talking points.
I’m not a liberal. You might be though.

Nope, I think for myself. Liberals don't, you rely on talking points.

That's the fact of the matter.

You cannot be THINKING and conclude humanity would be better off living in a global collective.

You cannot be THINKING and conclude criminal sociopaths will obey gun laws.

You cannot be THINKING and conclude humans cause "global warming" with SUV's.

You cannot be THINKING and conclude obozo managed the country with success.

You cannot be THINKING and conclude hitlary would do better than that meat puppet faggot.

You cannot be THINKING and conclude opening up the border and allowing hordes of uneducated, unskilled, unvaccinated and unvetted migrants from failing nations is a good idea.

You can BELIEVE all that inane shit, like you can believe in Santa, Unicorns, the 9/11 conspiracy or that moochelle obozo is a female.

But, more liberals are aborted. Mainly blacks, but keep it up between aborting blacks, and them shooting each other. They will be extinct soon.

Going queer keeps them from spreading their genetic waste also.

Just keep the deviant fucks away from your kids...

and livestock.

Sounds like every republican I have ever met.

In my time guarding the Planned Parenthood centers here i saw way more whites of conservative parents than blacks or libs.

Forum List

Back