Zone1 Abortion Policy Poll

What is your position on abortion policy?

• It is a Constitutional Right prior to actual birth.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • It should be left up to the States.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • There should be a federal law regulating all abortions

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
That might have been a workable excuse in 2020, but in 2024 it's not. The "defund the police" and the "criminals are the real victims" movements are the cause of our current problems. Some people just need to be locked up.

And a lot of people don't deserve to be, but we have a Prison-Industrial complex that needs bodies.

Mass incarceration - more than any country in the world including Communist China - hasn't lowered our crime rates. We are FAR above other countries that don't lock up all that many people.

Most gun "crimes" are suicides.
And the next biggest is domestic violence.

And a lot of people don't deserve to be, but we have a Prison-Industrial complex that needs bodies.

Mass incarceration - more than any country in the world including Communist China - hasn't lowered our crime rates. We are FAR above other countries that don't lock up all that many people.

And the next biggest is domestic violence.

Plenty of people deserve to be. They have shown they can't play nice in society. And the left wants them out on the streets.

Going with "let them out" has increased our crime rates, especially property crime.

Which shows the guns aren't the issue, the crime is. A dude can kill a woman pretty easily without a gun, just the gun being there is the simplest tool to use.

Plenty of people deserve to be. They have shown they can't play nice in society. And the left wants them out on the streets.

Going with "let them out" has increased our crime rates, especially property crime.
Except the crime rate is back below Pandemic highs, so no.

Which shows the guns aren't the issue, the crime is. A dude can kill a woman pretty easily without a gun, just the gun being there is the simplest tool to use.
Yet the countries that ban guns have nowhere near our problems.

Except the crime rate is back below Pandemic highs, so no.

Yet the countries that ban guns have nowhere near our problems.

No link of course, because most show massive increases in property crime.

Correlation is not causation.

And they will start having our problems because they are not assimilating the mostly Muslim "refugees" they all took in over the past decade.

As noted in the past, this issue affects a small proportion of the population, fertile women, and it would only be right to allow them to decide the matter. For the majority to impose such serious consequences on this group is unjust.

it's happening now.
Sure it is.

There were 602 homicides recorded in England and Wales in 2022/23, 95 fewer than in the previous reporting year, when there were 697 homicides. Between 2002/03 and 2013/14 the number of homicides in England and Wales fell significantly, from 1,047, to 533.

Sure it is.

There were 602 homicides recorded in England and Wales in 2022/23, 95 fewer than in the previous reporting year, when there were 697 homicides. Between 2002/03 and 2013/14 the number of homicides in England and Wales fell significantly, from 1,047, to 533.

You cherry pick two areas, the ones also that are not part of the EU anymore. Also the ones that have far more experience assimilating minorities compared to the rest of Western Europe and Scandanavia.

You cherry pick two areas, the ones also that are not part of the EU anymore. Also the ones that have far more experience assimilating minorities compared to the rest of Western Europe and Scandanavia.

I never mentioned the EU.

My favorite source for gun stats - Gunpolicy.org - has shut down due to a lack of funding. (So much for your claim that the anti-gun forces are well funded). But no European Nation has the kind of murder and mayhem we have.

I never mentioned the EU.

My favorite source for gun stats - Gunpolicy.org - has shut down due to a lack of funding. (So much for your claim that the anti-gun forces are well funded). But no European Nation has the kind of murder and mayhem we have.

Just wait.

I said Europe. You cherry picked two areas of it, and countered with what I was actually talking about.

You favorite source because it probably twists its data to suit its interests.

I also never trust orgs that aren't truthful in their names.

Like the PETA front Physicians for Responsible Medicine.

Just wait.

I said Europe. You cherry picked two areas of it, and countered with what I was actually talking about.

I know, man, you just look at 45,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries, and 400,000 gun crimes and say, "Nothing to see here because a gun in my pocket made me feel safe once."

Just wait.

I know, man, you just look at 45,000 gun deaths, 70,000 gun injuries, and 400,000 gun crimes and say, "Nothing to see here because a gun in my pocket made me feel safe once."
Those are nice made up round numbers you got there.

Sadly, they aren't. It's "Normal" in this country.

Why,so you can call it fake news? Only a certain amount of time I waste giving you sources to stick your fingers in your ears and say, "lalalalalala"

No, because we all know most of the numbers you foist upon this board are suspect, I was just wondering what suspect source you were using for this one.

Oh, I am sure you like to be in denial on how bad the gun problem is in this country.

The denial is you trying to pin increased crime on a pandemic from 4 years ago instead of the bad policies of democratic mayors and District Attorneys, as well as the policing issues caused by defund the police.

The denial is you trying to pin increased crime on a pandemic from 4 years ago instead of the bad policies of democratic mayors and District Attorneys, as well as the policing issues caused by defund the police.
Except the only change was that Pandemic.

We had those policies before the Pandemic and after, and the spike only happened when an Orange Buffoon fumbled a Pandemic response and fucked up all our lives.

Only you want him to do it again, for some reason.

Forum List

Back