Abortion doctor charged with killing 7 babies

Way to miss the point. :puke:

How so?

Logical4u asked a question. Where are all those people that support "choice" only when it is used in this context?

My personal answer to that is that most of them will not defend this man. They will correctly state the difference between an abortion and the killing of a born human being and they will deem these murders to be barbaric... if they actually occurred. I would ask them, however, what is the difference between the born human being at the point of insertion of the scissors and what he/she was maybe five minutes before?

This story is barbaric and if those facts are correct then I pray Mr. Grosnell will spend a hell of a long time in prison as a serial killer. But, first the facts of the case need to come out.

Immie

Yeah, he asked where are they and so...Here I am, a pro-choice woman who is equally disgusted...Go figure.

This doctor was attempting to perform an ILLEGAL procedure and failed, which prompted the next illegal and disgusting act that followed...

Logical4U calls that "evidence" to spin? :doubt:

Talk about politicizing a tragedy...I find HIS "spin" disgusting as well.

Thank you for finding this act "disgusting".
On this site, I have had people tell me that a fetus was similar to a cancerous tumor.
On this site, I have had people tell me that abortion is a good thing and that if it was "illegal", this kind of thing would happen.
I am pointing out that these "growths" are children. They are not tumors, they are not kittens or puppies. Abortion is the killing of children (it is just the age that is important).
Yes it is disgusting. Yet the pro-abortion crowd wants "the right" to kill children. Why aren't they proud to uphold this man that as Obama as a senator said: was 'granting the woman's wish'? That was the woman's wish: to have the child killed.
Because you find this disgusting tells me that in your heart, you know abortion is wrong. Performing abortions (killing children over and over) will lead to a de-sensitising of the abortionist. This is one of the results (something the pro-abortion crowd doesn't want known or published).

Those that support abortion will refuse to see this as a result, yet, this is only a small example of the "de-humanizing" of life that comes as a result of abortion. Ignore it at society's peril.

I don't disagree with abortions but you would have be stone cold to be an abortion doctor.

o young man sit right down and let me tell you about the good old days.....when abortions were done in secret by medics and such....just a bit of knowing is a dangerous thing.....

abortion doctors are not stone cold, they simply have compassion for the living more than the non living...abortions are legal....but they still pay a heavy price....but that is shifting with most abortions now being chemical..

i have never understood the concept of late term abortions...i know what they are and i know how they are done...but why alludes me...

abortion is legal..neither party is going to change that...it is simply too big a business....

i think a chemical abortion runs about 400 or so

Where are all those pro-abortionists supporting this "hero of women's choice"?
Where are all those that claim the "growths" aren't really babies?
Is this evidence to clear to spin?

what part of illegal eludes you?

Exactly. This doctor was not doing things legally...and I would hope he would be just as prosecuted if he was doing illegal appendectomies.

women have aborted since they figured out how....only thing outlawing it does is make it more dangerous for the woman

and i dont wanna hear crap from the "you breed 'em, you feed 'em" crowd of compassion of the unborn over the born.....yall can just kiss my ass...we dont need to outlaw abortion to supply perfect white infant males for every one who cant have kids.....there are plenty of orphans in this country needing homes....

So if a baby does survive an abortion, what happens? the doctor is supposed to save the child?

Yes. My grandmother was a neonatal intensive care nurse for many years. Some of the babies she cared for were botched abortions. Most of them died, but they did so with dignity in the arms of caring nurses. She was a strict Catholic. It broke her heart.

I don't disagree with abortions but you would have be stone cold to be an abortion doctor.

o young man sit right down and let me tell you about the good old days.....when abortions were done in secret by medics and such....just a bit of knowing is a dangerous thing.....

abortion doctors are not stone cold, they simply have compassion for the living more than the non living...abortions are legal....but they still pay a heavy price....but that is shifting with most abortions now being chemical..

i have never understood the concept of late term abortions...i know what they are and i know how they are done...but why alludes me...

abortion is legal..neither party is going to change that...it is simply too big a business....

More women die from abortions today than ever did in the "good old days", and more babies die as well. Abortion has not been reduced or eliminated by the advent of legal butchery; nor has child abuse, neglect, or teen pregnancy...all things that were supposed to be "cured" by legal abortion.

And most abortions are not chemical, Bones. In fact, none. Early term abortions are performed via a combination of various types of caustic shit being inserted into the uterus, then the baby is dismembered and sucked out.

Bigger babies are first burned, then their brains are perforated, then they are dismembered and pulled out.

It isn't clean, it isn't nice, it's not safe, it's not painless.

And the people who find their life calling in killing babies and butchering women are not caring, compassionate people. I've been to the abortion clinics. They're perverted monsters.

And don't forget...these people aren't just facing charges for killing BABIES. Don't overlook that.

So if a baby does survive an abortion, what happens? the doctor is supposed to save the child?

Yes. My grandmother was a neonatal intensive care nurse for many years. Some of the babies she cared for were botched abortions. Most of them died, but they did so with dignity in the arms of caring nurses. She was a strict Catholic. It broke her heart.

Wow thats terrible.

I don't disagree with abortion at all I just think being an abortion doctor is a tough line of work, I mean that is a life they are terminating.

More women die from abortions today than ever did in the "good old days", and more babies die as well. Abortion has not been reduced or eliminated by the advent of legal butchery; nor has child abuse, neglect, or teen pregnancy...all things that were supposed to be "cured" by legal abortion.

And most abortions are not chemical, Bones. In fact, none. Early term abortions are performed via a combination of various types of caustic shit being inserted into the uterus, then the baby is dismembered and sucked out.

Bigger babies are first burned, then their brains are perforated, then they are dismembered and pulled out.

And the people who find their life calling in killing babies and butchering women are not caring, compassionate people. I've been to the abortion clinics. They're perverted monsters.

And don't forget...these people aren't just facing charges for killing BABIES. Don't overlook that.

That sounds terrible but, if someone really cannot affford to care for a child, what should she do? not everyone can do adoptions.

That sounds terrible but, if someone really cannot affford to care for a child, what should she do? not everyone can do adoptions.

Of course everyone can do adoption.

And if they can't afford to care for a child, they probably shouldn't take the risk of getting pregnant.

But it's a moot point; abortion doesn't affect the numbers of unwanted babies, doesn't reduce incidence of child abuse and neglect. The people who get abortions are those who are supremely selfish; they aren't thinking about what is best for the child, they're thinking about what is best for themselves, and those people are emotionally equipped to deal.

Of course everyone can do adoption.

And if they can't afford to care for a child, they probably shouldn't take the risk of getting pregnant.

But it's a moot point; abortion doesn't affect the numbers of unwanted babies, doesn't reduce incidence of child abuse and neglect. The people who get abortions are those who are supremely selfish; they aren't thinking about what is best for the child, they're thinking about what is best for themselves, and those people are emotionally equipped to deal.

Its easy to say well everyone shouldn't take the risk of getting pregnant but it does happen and if everyone just gave their babies up for adoption, wouldn't foster homers and social services be flooded to care for these children? I thought we were over crowded as it is, imagine if there were no abortions how crowded it would be.

she said that there are no chemicals abortion in the us....she is so wrong...as proven by the provided links....i dont care about your opinions but i do care about your facts.

Most states have safe haven laws. If a woman can carry a pregnancy into herr 7th month, she can hold out for another two. There are millions of childless couples wanting to adopt. Late term abortion is abhorrent. I hope these people do serious time.

Forum List

Back