Abortion doctor charged with killing 7 babies

How so?

Logical4u asked a question. Where are all those people that support "choice" only when it is used in this context?

My personal answer to that is that most of them will not defend this man. They will correctly state the difference between an abortion and the killing of a born human being and they will deem these murders to be barbaric... if they actually occurred. I would ask them, however, what is the difference between the born human being at the point of insertion of the scissors and what he/she was maybe five minutes before?

This story is barbaric and if those facts are correct then I pray Mr. Grosnell will spend a hell of a long time in prison as a serial killer. But, first the facts of the case need to come out.

Immie

Yeah, he asked where are they and so...Here I am, a pro-choice woman who is equally disgusted...Go figure.

This doctor was attempting to perform an ILLEGAL procedure and failed, which prompted the next illegal and disgusting act that followed...

Logical4U calls that "evidence" to spin? :doubt:

Talk about politicizing a tragedy...I find HIS "spin" disgusting as well.

Thank you for finding this act "disgusting".
On this site, I have had people tell me that a fetus was similar to a cancerous tumor.
On this site, I have had people tell me that abortion is a good thing and that if it was "illegal", this kind of thing would happen.
I am pointing out that these "growths" are children. They are not tumors, they are not kittens or puppies. Abortion is the killing of children (it is just the age that is important).
Yes it is disgusting. Yet the pro-abortion crowd wants "the right" to kill children. Why aren't they proud to uphold this man that as Obama as a senator said: was 'granting the woman's wish'? That was the woman's wish: to have the child killed.
Because you find this disgusting tells me that in your heart, you know abortion is wrong. Performing abortions (killing children over and over) will lead to a de-sensitising of the abortionist. This is one of the results (something the pro-abortion crowd doesn't want known or published).

Those that support abortion will refuse to see this as a result, yet, this is only a small example of the "de-humanizing" of life that comes as a result of abortion. Ignore it at society's peril.

As much as this story disgusts me, you will never convince me it is moral for the government to make first trimester abortion illegal.

It is a private decision and should be a legal and safe medical procedure...My own personal choices are irrelevant.

FWIW - Those who want to politicize this story and pretend as if THIS is what pro-choice people support are also sickening to me...

Most states have safe haven laws. If a woman can carry a pregnancy into herr 7th month, she can hold out for another two. There are millions of childless couples wanting to adopt. Late term abortion is abhorrent. I hope these people do serious time.

I don't agree with late term abortions but adopting a child takes along time, it takes years to adopt a child in the US, in the meantime someone has to care for those children.

if these millions of childless couples wish to adopt...let the adopt the existing orphans in the us....

It's easier to go to another country and get a baby than it is to go anywhere in the US.

The requirments are insanly high.

Exactly, you have to be married, make over a certain amount, good credit, no criminal history etc. if the requirements were like this to actually have a child, the US Population would only be around 10 million.

That's why private adoption is the way to go.

It's perfectly easy to put a child up for adoption.

We don't have millions of orphans, and nothing will happen to those numbers if people quit getting abortions, just as nothing happened to those numbers when people started getting abortions.

so the us should be like other countries with low adoptions standards?

we should engage in the selling babies? that is what it is...isnt it...providing fodder for the barren?

damaged? no one wants a damaged child....what fools you prove yourself to be with your words...look at the horror stories of infant adoptions from other countries....getting an infant does not provided a non damaged child...only better chances.....

o and chanel...if one of your kids gets damaged , is that child worth less to you? will you love it less?

Lots of people are willing to adopt "damaged" children. They do it all the time. They even travel great distances to do it.

I have a friend who adopted two crack babies. I know many people who travelled to other countries to bring home babies with terrible medical and psychological problems (and they aren't all babies, either).

And most abortions are not chemical, Bones. In fact, none. Early term abortions are performed via a combination of various types of caustic shit being inserted into the uterus, then the baby is dismembered and sucked out.

none? do you really want to engage in semantics?

Foster child adoption in no way make up all the adoptions in this country, Bones.

Private adoption is huge.

And most abortions are not chemical, Bones. In fact, none. Early term abortions are performed via a combination of various types of caustic shit being inserted into the uterus, then the baby is dismembered and sucked out.

none? do you really want to engage in semantics?

There are no standard abortions that are just chemical. They use chemicals in conjunction with other methods.

Though I wasn't thinking about the morning after pill, that doesn't register on my abortion-o-meter. But that's not even called abortion. It's called something else...I can't remember what.

go to the link...its says that is why its hard to give a number...private adoptions arent counted....foreign adoptions are easier to trace...look at those numbers...not as high as one might expect

Yeah, he asked where are they and so...Here I am, a pro-choice woman who is equally disgusted...Go figure.

This doctor was attempting to perform an ILLEGAL procedure and failed, which prompted the next illegal and disgusting act that followed...

Logical4U calls that "evidence" to spin? :doubt:

Talk about politicizing a tragedy...I find HIS "spin" disgusting as well.

Thank you for finding this act "disgusting".
On this site, I have had people tell me that a fetus was similar to a cancerous tumor.
On this site, I have had people tell me that abortion is a good thing and that if it was "illegal", this kind of thing would happen.
I am pointing out that these "growths" are children. They are not tumors, they are not kittens or puppies. Abortion is the killing of children (it is just the age that is important).
Yes it is disgusting. Yet the pro-abortion crowd wants "the right" to kill children. Why aren't they proud to uphold this man that as Obama as a senator said: was 'granting the woman's wish'? That was the woman's wish: to have the child killed.
Because you find this disgusting tells me that in your heart, you know abortion is wrong. Performing abortions (killing children over and over) will lead to a de-sensitising of the abortionist. This is one of the results (something the pro-abortion crowd doesn't want known or published).

Those that support abortion will refuse to see this as a result, yet, this is only a small example of the "de-humanizing" of life that comes as a result of abortion. Ignore it at society's peril.

As much as this story disgusts me, you will never convince me it is moral for the government to make first trimester abortion illegal.

It is a private decision and should be a legal and safe medical procedure...My own personal choices are irrelevant.

FWIW - Those who want to politicize this story and pretend as if THIS is what pro-choice people support are also sickening to me...

Where did I say that abortion needed to be illegal?

Yes, your (and thousands of others) choices to end a life will cause those that perform abortions to value life less.

It is what pro-abortion people support as much as drug users support the drug wars that happen as a result of getting the product to them. I can understand why you do not want to accept that doing abortions can make this kind of monster. It makes it easier for this kind of monster to develope and gives 'it' access to victims. He killed women as well as the children the women wanted killed. He is a monster that worked within the law "legally" for years before being caught doing these crimes.

allie a friend of mine had one that was totally chemical...she had a doctors appt to prove she was preggies...got a pill there..and a pill to take 3 days later...aborted....then a follow up exam....no d & c just chemicals

so yes you have early chemical abortions...now bear in mind..any loss of a fetus prior to three months in medical terms is an abortion

Forum List

Back