Abortion doctor charged with killing 7 babies

nor are there millions of couples wishing to adopt

the last year that records are easily available (2000) there were 501,000 foster kids, of those 127,000 were available to be adopted and of that 127,000, 51,000 were actually adopted.

How many children are put up for adoption each year in the United States only? Please cite your source.? - Yahoo! Answers

Are you saying that govenment run adoption agencies are not efficient and might not have the welfare of the child as a priority? Why would this great government need to have adoption "reformed"? If people are going overseas to adopt, it is a sure sign the system here is broken.

What a shame the abortion clinics refuse to keep statistics.

But of course, that would put a dent in their profits and require them to be accountable for the horrific atrocities they perform.

We don't have millions of orphans, and nothing will happen to those numbers if people quit getting abortions, just as nothing happened to those numbers when people started getting abortions.

We don't? how many orphans do we have than?

The onus is on you. You claim there are millions, prove it.

I don't have to prove a negative.

Hmm after a brief look on the web it looks like I was wrong, I just assumed with the population we have 300 million and counting and all the big cities that we had more orphans, foster kids don;t count though do they?

Not really...I looked too and couldn't find any real numbers. I saw one site (unicef) that actually claims almost 2.5 mill orphans in 2007; but I think those are just kids who aren't living with parents....

Not really...I looked too and couldn't find any real numbers. I saw one site (unicef) that actually claims almost 2.5 mill orphans in 2007; but I think those are just kids who aren't living with parents....

I don't think kids living in foster homes count, I know here in Baltimore alone we have alot of them.

Where did I say that abortion needed to be illegal?

Yes, your (and thousands of others) choices to end a life

will cause

those that perform abortions to value life less.

It is what pro-abortion people support

:eusa_liar:

The "doctor" is black
I guess that makes me a jigaboo lover. And a cracker lover. And a **** lover. And a wop lover. And a greaseball lover. And a **** lover. And a sand ****** lover. And a nip/gook/chink lover.

Last edited:
so the us should be like other countries with low adoptions standards?

we should engage in the selling babies? that is what it is...isnt it...providing fodder for the barren?

damaged? no one wants a damaged child....what fools you prove yourself to be with your words...look at the horror stories of infant adoptions from other countries....getting an infant does not provided a non damaged child...only better chances.....

o and chanel...if one of your kids gets damaged , is that child worth less to you? will you love it less?

This isn't about me or my children bones.

Children form personalities and bonding in the first three years of life. Those that are abused or unloved will have a very hard time ever recovering from that. That's why people want newborns. And most of the "damaged" children from overseas were not adopted at birth. That is a good example.

Yep. No one is guaranteed a perfect baby. But very few can handle the responsiblity of a child with a personality disorder. And possibly a drug addicted mother who will still want to part of the child's life, whether the court says she can or not.

Pro-choice people should value adoption as much as abortion. Why is that rarely the case?

Prosecutors said Gosnell made millions of dollars over three decades performing thousands of dangerous abortions, many of them illegal late-term procedures. His clinic had no trained nurses or medical staff other than Gosnell, a family physician not certified in obstetrics or gynecology, prosecutors said.

At least two women died from the procedures, while scores more suffered perforated bowels, cervixes and uteruses, authorities said.

Prosecutors estimated Gosnell ended hundreds of pregnancies by cutting the spinal cords, but they said they couldn't prosecute more cases because he destroyed files.

"These killings became so routine that no one could put an exact number on them," the grand jury report said. "They were considered 'standard procedure."'

DA: West Philadelphia abortion doctor killed 7 babies with scissors | 6abc.com

He didn't even have a degree in OB/GYN. And despite over a decade of lawsuits and complaints, the State of PA did NOTHING. They didn't want to tick off the abortion rights or immigration people. Unbelievable.

where do you find me not in favor of adoption? where? i am just not in favor of making women have babies to supply infants for adoptions...shades of a handmaidens tail to me

Seven babies and one mother allegedly died at hands of 69-year-old
These are the first pictures of the employees charged alongside abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell for their part in his ‘House of Horrors’ clinic murder investigation.

Gosnell, 69, has been charged with murdering seven newborn babies and a 41-year-old mother in botched operations that resulted in ‘barbaric’ killings at his Philadelphia practice.

He was assisted by nine under-trained - sometimes untrained - people at the Women’s Medical Society and they have also been charged with various crimes; four with murder.

Read more: Pictured: The eight women charged alongside 'House of Horrors' abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell | Mail Online

article-0-0CD8B106000005DC-982_196x353.jpg

article-0-0CD8B06A000005DC-134_196x353.jpg

article-0-0CD8B066000005DC-191_196x353.jpg

Lynda Williams, 42, who allegedly performed operations and gave anesthesia without a license, faces with multiple murder charges.

Unlicensed Adrienne Moten, 33, is charged with the murder of a baby.
Sherry West, 54, is charged with third-degree murder.
Gosnell's 49-year-old wife Pearl is charged with illegal abortion and conspiracy.

Elizabeth Hampton, the doctor's sister-in-law, is charged perjury and obstruction of justice.
The other clinic employees facing charges are unlicensed medical school graduate Eileen O'Neil, 54, who is charged with theft by deception, conspiracy and perjury, while clinic manager Maddline Joe, 53, faces accusations of conspiracy.

Tina Baldwin, 45, is charged with racketeering, conspiracy and corruption of a minor, having allegedly allowed her 15-year-old daughter to administer anesthesia.
A ninth defendant, Steven Masoof, 48, is yet to be arraigned but is expected to face baby murder charges.

Read more: Pictured: The eight women charged alongside 'House of Horrors' abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell | Mail Online

Pictured: The eight women charged alongside 'House of Horrors' abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell | Mail Online

Forum List

Back