Abortion bill hidden in House proposal

Wonder what the clown would say if all the aborted fetus's came to life and needed food water and shelter.

He keeps confusing the law with abortion. One is a legal matter and the other is a surgical matter and he keeps trying to say one is like the other, it's just stupid.; Power he likes getting in people's faces about abortion. He's so consumed with it the power and all he even made is name after it. Is that sick or what?

Or. . . . He really sees abortion as a injustice and he does what he legally can to expose that injustice to others.

I'll bet you never even cosidered that possibility. Huh?

Wonder what the clown would say if all the aborted fetus's came to life and needed food water and shelter.

If they have the power to suddenly rise from the dead.... I'm pretty sure they could feed themselves too!

Lol.

Amazing tbe lengths you leftardz will reach.

Well I think you are short sited. Blame it on the women. Tell us about men that are party to abortion. Are they criminals also?

Well I think you are short sited. Blame it on the women. Tell us about men that are party to abortion. Are they criminals also?

I can't even get you to acknowledge grade school level biological facts. Now you want to divert into a debate on sexism?

Too funny.

I think your views are wrong, you said you wanted to educate people about abortion, so when I ask you about men I thought you had probably thought about all aspects of abortion. Guess I'm wrong.

I think your views are wrong, you said you wanted to educate people about abortion, so when I ask you about men I thought you had probably thought about all aspects of abortion. Guess I'm wrong.

My thoughts on pro abort men are already out there for all to see. Not that I expect a pro abort like yourself to give a fuck about how so called "men" use legalized abortion to escape their responsibilities as fathers and further victimize. . . But there you go.

Enjoy your life of denials. I have other things to tend to.

Yes men will impregnate women, leave them the total responsibility of raising the child.

Well most abortions happen to women in the first nine weeks and are about 22-26 year old women.

chuz thought you had better things to do

Did I say better?

I have things to do. Still.

And I check back in as I can.

You keeping time on everyone or just me?

Or is this one of those petty things where you feel you accomplished something if you have the last word no matter how idiotic the last word is?

The two bills which the House just passed are the very same bills the Republican Senate passed a few months ago.

It is true that the GOP fully funded Planned Parenthood and not the wall.

Go figure.

Now all we need is the "free everything" Dims to get back into the Oval Office and the debt will be at $100 trillion in no time.

Democrats don't run up the debt. That would be the Republicans who cut taxes and go on a spending spree. Democrats TAX before they spend.

Why is abortion the number one issue with all democrats, all the time?

Spiritual reasons.

And, as I have said, pathological reasons. The democratic party has made itself the party of pathology. Terrible things which people should have help overcoming are instead made out to be a nifty lifestyle choice.

But spiritually it satisfies the demand for innocent blood. It also is part of the anti-life and anti-family agenda. Homosexuality and divorce and feminism and so on. Any philosophy antithetical to family you will find them supporting.

Strangely enough one of the arguments they use for replacing Americans with illegals is that our population is declining.
!!
You dont say!

Terrible things which people should have help overcoming are instead made out to be a nifty lifestyle choice.

Could you give an example of this DOTR? Not sure I follow.

A. It's not. But defending against the relentless anti-abortion zealots does take some effort

B. There IS no "pro-abortion" constituency. There is a PRO CHOICE constituency however.

I'm personally against abortion but I NEVER want would force a woman who doesn't think she could be a fit mother from being forced to bring that pregnancy to term and then be responsible for that child for 18 years

Partially because I would never have to face that choice being a male

Lesh says he opposes slavery and would never own one but hey if you want to own one thats on you.

Wonder, has anyone ever been to an abortion clinic? Have you ever been inside or had a woman tell you what goes on at the clinic? Did you stand outside and badger the women as they come out?

Because at the heart of every Progressive is the need for population control.

They think that in order to curb things like carbon emissions they need to have more people die.

In other words..a hatred for God's highest creation. Ive noticed that too. Some of them think of humans as parasitical on the earth.

Satanic.

A. It's not. But defending against the relentless anti-abortion zealots does take some effort

B. There IS no "pro-abortion" constituency. There is a PRO CHOICE constituency however.

I'm personally against abortion but I NEVER want would force a woman who doesn't think she could be a fit mother from being forced to bring that pregnancy to term and then be responsible for that child for 18 years

Partially because I would never have to face that choice being a male

Lesh says he opposes slavery and would never own one but hey if you want to own one thats on you.
Sorry...but slavery is illegal. Abortion is not.

FAIL ya friggin zealot

Forum List

Back