If I am Trump, I dig in for the Wall, let Border Patrol know, "when this is over, you get a raise"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
That would be the approach I would take, as some of them have to take the brunt of the costs. In the long term, as they love their country; standing up for the Wall will protect American sovereignty and the security of those defending the country, which is why they support it.

Maybe Trump should consider letting their Big Wigs know, "when this shutdown ends and we get our wall, you're getting a 10-15% raise." This will make it a little easier on the Border Guards knowing they will be rewarded for taking this stance on behalf of American citizens and pay will be increased for future paychecks.

They sure deserve a paycheck raise more so than the legislators who give themselves perks and paychecks and tell everyone else to GFT.

That would be the approach I would take, as some of them have to take the brunt of the costs. In the long term, as they love their country; standing up for the Wall will protect American sovereignty and the security of those defending the country, which is why they support it.

Maybe Trump should consider letting their Big Wigs know, "when this shutdown ends and we get our wall, you're getting a 10-15% raise." This will make it a little easier on the Border Guards knowing they will be rewarded for taking this stance on behalf of American citizens and pay will be increased for future paychecks.

The were set for a raise.

Trump canceled it.

.>>>>

Forum List

Back