Abortion bill hidden in House proposal

Wonder what the clown would say if all the aborted fetus's came to life and needed food water and shelter.
Or spouted two alien heads with razor teeth and began reciting Shakespeare..if we're gonna imagine stupid shit

Wonder what the clown would say if all the aborted fetus's came to life and needed food water and shelter.
Or spouted two alien heads with razor teeth and began reciting Shakespeare..if we're gonna imagine stupid shit

Was trying to make the point that if all the abortions had been carried to term there would be over population and lots of folks living on tax money and just wanted to know how he felt about that. I'm thinking it went over his head.

Yes children do. They are not children until they are born. Unless a death certificate is provided.

If they are not children or persons until they are "born" (emerge from the womb) . . . How do you explain the MURDER charge a killer might face under any one of our nation's nearly forty fetal HOMICIDE laws?
I explain it by pointing out that laws like that were instituted to placate zealots like you so you could say what you just said

Why is abortion the number one issue with all democrats, all the time?

Lets consider the political advantages as well.

(1)they have to mop up the detritus of their half century attack on morality and marriage. Namely babies they cant support..
(2)they believe it neutralizes men politically. Their men are girly-men (liberalism is always feminizing...except for the women who seem masculine) and willing to roll over and cower which means they cant object to any bill, no matter how hideous, when they tag it with an abortion rider.
(3)little bit of mafioso here. Like "making their bones". Anyone partaking of abortion has no room to judge (they fear being judged more than almost anything) and also the person has proven her willingness to ignore morality, decency and natural instincts.
(4) only a liberal is repulsive enough for abortion. So by demanding abortion loyalty they get really really liberal judges and appointed officials.
(And finally (5) it is incredibly lucrative and tends to expand government and benefit the media elites. They started with "i alone will control my own body" and ended with "you will pay for my abortions".
The fund raising is huge as well.

A. It's not. But defending against the relentless anti-abortion zealots does take some effort

B. There IS no "pro-abortion" constituency. There is a PRO CHOICE constituency however.

I'm personally against abortion but I NEVER want would force a woman who doesn't think she could be a fit mother from being forced to bring that pregnancy to term and then be responsible for that child for 18 years

Partially because I would never have to face that choice being a male

Lesh says he opposes slavery and would never own one but hey if you want to own one thats on you.
Sorry...but slavery is illegal. Abortion is not.

FAIL ya friggin zealot

So when abortion was illegal it should have stayed illegal? And when we ban it you will say ""sorry abortion is illegal"?

Talk about a fail.

(1)they have to mop up the detritus of their half century attack on morality and marriage. Namely babies they cant support..
(2)they believe it neutralizes men politically. Their men are girly-men (liberalism is always feminizing...except for the women who seem masculine) and willing to roll over and cower which means they cant object to any bill, no matter how hideous, when they tag it with an abortion rider.
(3)little bit of mafioso here. Like "making their bones". Anyone partaking of abortion has no room to judge (they fear being judged more than almost anything) and also the person has proven her willingness to ignore morality, decency and natural instincts.
(4) only a liberal is repulsive enough for abortion. So by demanding abortion loyalty they get really really liberal judges and appointed officials.
(And finally (5) it is incredibly lucrative and tends to expand government and benefit the media elites. They started with "i alone will control my own body" and ended with "you will pay for my abortions".

No most women think I'm pregnant, the guy is a moron, knows everything about everything. Asks him can he help with the money to have an abortion. Then needs someone to go with her to the clinic. He won't. So the clock is running she has to come up with 500-1000 for the procedure and find a friend fast. Involving someone that doesn't want to be involved. It's a hassle. But, before 1973 women used coat hangers. I personally push the IUD set it and forget it.

No most women think I'm pregnant, the guy is a moron, knows everything about everything. Asks him can he help with the money to have an abortion. Then needs someone to go with her to the clinic. He won't. So the clock is running she has to come up with 500-1000 for the procedure and find a friend fast. Involving someone that doesn't want to be involved. It's a hassle. But, before 1973 women used coat hangers. I personally push the IUD set it and forget it.

Too bad they dont think "the guy is a moron" beforehand isnt it?

What a bunch of psychobabble.

we agree on debt as the major issue facing us. But we don't agree on who is responsible for it. The blame goes a long way back and includes every president since FDR and everyone who has been in congress since then. To put it all on Trump is really really ignorant.

The stench of hypocrisy, boys and girls:

Obama doubled the debt by adding over 9 trillion,

You put every penny of that 9 trillion on Obama.

You dodge and weave and try to give Trump a fucking two year head start. You refuse to accredit a single penny of the two trillion which has been added to the debt since he was inaugurated. You even tried to put THAT on Obama, too!

Yet you didn't put Obama's first two years on Bush.

You are such a useful idiot.

its funny to watch you contradict yourself. In Obama's case his deficits and debt increases were Bush's fault. In trump's case they are all his fault.

so, once again, is any of the Trump deficit and debt the result of Obama's policies? this is a test of your honesty and credibility. Is what happens with the deficit in 2019 all on Trump or does congress play a role? Same question for Obama, Bush, and all previous presidents.

I get it that you hate Trump and that's just fine. Its the double standard that makes you disingenuous.

Spiritual reasons.

And, as I have said, pathological reasons. The democratic party has made itself the party of pathology. Terrible things which people should have help overcoming are instead made out to be a nifty lifestyle choice.

But spiritually it satisfies the demand for innocent blood. It also is part of the anti-life and anti-family agenda. Homosexuality and divorce and feminism and so on. Any philosophy antithetical to family you will find them supporting.

Strangely enough one of the arguments they use for replacing Americans with illegals is that our population is declining.
!!
You dont say!

you nailed it, and most of the abortions are done to minority children, children who could grow up and do the jobs that libs want to give to illegals, or children who could grow up to be amazing surgeons like Ben Carson, or entertainers like Beyoncé. Its amazing that libs want to kill the very people that they claim to want to protect.

actually what that poster said is 100% true.

Spiritual reasons.

And, as I have said, pathological reasons. The democratic party has made itself the party of pathology. Terrible things which people should have help overcoming are instead made out to be a nifty lifestyle choice.

But spiritually it satisfies the demand for innocent blood. It also is part of the anti-life and anti-family agenda. Homosexuality and divorce and feminism and so on. Any philosophy antithetical to family you will find them supporting.

Strangely enough one of the arguments they use for replacing Americans with illegals is that our population is declining.
!!
You dont say!

you nailed it, and most of the abortions are done to minority children, children who could grow up and do the jobs that libs want to give to illegals, or children who could grow up to be amazing surgeons like Ben Carson, or entertainers like Beyoncé. Its amazing that libs want to kill the very people that they claim to want to protect.
Nobody wants to "kill" anyone.

What I DON'T want to do is force women who aren't in a position to raise a child to have to do that.

The results are rarely good

Spiritual reasons.

!!
You dont say!

What I DON'T want to do is force women who aren't in a position to raise a child to have to do that.

the answer is easy, if you don't want a kid, don't screw. Its simple, costs nothing, and works. But if you choose to screw, be ready for the results. People must take responsibility for their actions or society will cease to exist.

Spiritual reasons.

!!
You dont say!

Then don't get pregnant.

Spiritual reasons.

!!
You dont say!

Richard Spencer and some of his ilk think abortion should be protected because of its disproportionate effect on minorities. They see it as a form of soft genocide against blacks which they can benefit from while remaining guiltless because liberals do the dirty work.
Pure evil.

I realize you have been disabled by TDS. But when you misuse words so egregiously you seem more like a stroke victim.
Political considerations and strategies are psychology now?

(And arent you the guy who thinks local property taxes are set by President Trump?)

Forum List

Back