Abortion And The Day Donald Trump Ran Away From Honesty As If His Hair Were On Fire

Just as trump could not make abortion illegal, sanders could not make college free for all.

Good Lord.

What truly is silly is having to type that out.
Yet it is the lunatic right wingers that keep saying Sanders will do just that. And no one here has claimed Trump can make abortion illegal. So, good lordie, lord

Mathews is a seasoned veteran at politics and he used Trumps ignorance.

Great!!! First we had a Trump slogan of Vote Trump. Vote the Rookie!

Now you give us Vote Trump. Vote the Ignoramous!

:laugh2:

Not even close to what I said.
Nice spin though.
your very own words
"Mathews is a seasoned veteran at politics and he used Trumps ignorance." I understand there are people out there who think ignorance of an issue is a plus for a Presidential candidate. I just happen to believe that view is -- ignorant

Just as trump could not make abortion illegal, sanders could not make college free for all.

Good Lord.

Yet it is the lunatic right wingers that keep saying Sanders will do just that. And no one here has claimed Trump can make abortion illegal. So, good lordie, lord

It's Sanders who says that is what he wants. The right are just repeating it.
Pretty good chance that if the Dems pick up more in the House and Senate in the next 4 years, chances are pretty good that a bill for free tuition will be written and passed if Sanders becomes President.
Chances of a House, Senate and President becoming Republican and a bill passed to make abortion illegal,it will not be accepted by the Supreme Court.

And it was Trump who said 'twice' that women should be punished for having abortions. Some of us not part of the Cult of Personality/Trump, are only repeating what it is Trump actually said, before he later said he didn't say it, or that he didn't mean to say what he said, or that it doesn't matter because he was ONLY speaking hypothetically

Good Lord.

But the lunatic left think he can.

So there's that

Anything to get a vote and create a wedge

Mathews is a seasoned veteran at politics and he used Trumps ignorance.

Great!!! First we had a Trump slogan of Vote Trump. Vote the Rookie!

Now you give us Vote Trump. Vote the Ignoramous!

:laugh2:

Not even close to what I said.
Nice spin though.
your very own words
"Mathews is a seasoned veteran at politics and he used Trumps ignorance." I understand there are people out there who think ignorance of an issue is a plus for a Presidential candidate. I just happen to believe that view is -- ignorant

Politicians know not to touch any hypothetical questions.
Business people like to challenge hypothetical questions.
That is the difference between the two.

And it was Trump who said 'twice' that women should be punished for having abortions. Some of us not part of the Cult of Personality/Trump, are only repeating what it is Trump actually said, before he later said he didn't say it, or that he didn't mean to say what he said, or that it doesn't matter because he was ONLY speaking hypothetically

I am not a part of that cult.
I am stating that Trump can't nor will he make abortion illegal and it has been blown way out of proportion.
And if abortion did ever become illegal again then yes both parties needs to be involved.

The thing everyone either forgets or didn't notice, is the follow-up question.

Yes, Donnie said women should be punished if they had abortions (then later walked it back), but when someone asked him "Should the man who got her pregnant be punished?" the Hero of the Great Unwashed said "No."

Those of you who are capable of thinking, give that a moment's thought.

your very own words

That is the difference between the two.[/QUOTE]
I call out the bs. Trump answers hypotheticals every day. What is different here, ids that he got caught in an unguarded moment, where for once, he actually spoke the truth of what he and others believe.

Your made up differences is at best, laughable

Yes, Donnie said women should be punished if they had abortions (then later walked it back), but when someone asked him "Should the man who got her pregnant be punished?" the Hero of the Great Unwashed said "No."

That was what was the problem.
Matthews fired questions and deflected on his own Churches views and did not give Trump any chance to give a moments thought on his.
So yes a typical man raised in the time is was illegal would blurt something out like that under pressure without thinking.
If Trump got elected this would not be one of things on his agenda.
Legal abortion is not going to go away.

your very own words

That is the difference between the two.
I call out the bs. Trump answers hypotheticals every day. What is different here, ids that he got caught in an unguarded moment, where for once, he actually spoke the truth of what he and others believe.

Your made up differences is at best, laughable[/QUOTE]

Made up differences?
I thought we were using debate (opposing points). My mistake.
Name the hypothetical questions he does every day.

I am stating that Trump can't nor will he make abortion illegal and it has been blown way out of proportion.
A man running for President has said women should be punished for having abortions, and you want to take the position that being flabbergasted, outraged, and horrified by his comments, is somehow blowing it all out of proportion? That is a text book definition of shill, hack, partisan tool, enemy within

"Should the man who got her pregnant be punished?" the Hero of the Great Unwashed said "No."

I was waiting to use THAT one. :lol:

But it is no laughing matter. The man spoke what he truly believed and it horrified normal people.

Matthews fired questions and deflected on his own Churches views
Yes, Trump tried deflecting by bringing up the religious beliefs of an interviewer. Terrible.

Chris Matthews is NOT running for President. I know that sounds a bit unfair to you. Your Big Daddy has feet of clay

I have, neither sex nor pregnancy is, nor would be illegal.

Crime involves an act, if the man does not participate in the illegal act, how would he be prosecuted?

Now if he paid for, arranged or participated in the ACT, then yes, he would be prosecuted.

Problem?

Reality can be such a buzzkill, aye?

Last edited:
Made up differences?
I thought we were using debate (opposing points). My mistake.
Name the hypothetical questions he does every day.
Most every question on policy is a hypothetical. But you may have a point there, Trump is rarely asked enough questions on policy, because he usually gets to pull a filibuster whenever he gets tough questions.

Forum List

Back