Abortion: A Cure For Stupidity.

groundzero

Rookie
May 24, 2018
I'll bet you are thinking I am talking about using abortion as a method to accomplish eugenetics. But you would be wrong. Though eugenetics is an extremely good idea.
What I am talking about is using abortion as a means of sparing those not yet born from having to live a life amongst complete idiots. Such as those who are against abortion. Now that I am alive, I would prefer to stay that way. But it would have been better if I had never been born at all. Or if I was to be born, to be born as a superior life form. Such as a cockroach or maggot.
Do you think you are superior to them? Well they at least have a furure. Humans on the other hand will be lucky to last the next 50 years. Also, cockroaches and flies have remained basically unchanged for millions of years. In the last 20,000 years, human brains have shrank. The mass that human brains have lost is about equilivent to the size of a tennis ball.
Also, 99% of people out there are vile worthless scum, at best! What in the hell gives them the right to condemn anybody else to living a life amongst such creatures. Abortion is at least a merciful way out.

HI43RD.gif

I'll bet you are thinking I am talking about using abortion as a method to accomplish eugenetics. But you would be wrong. Though eugenetics is an extremely good idea.
What I am talking about is using abortion as a means of sparing those not yet born from having to live a life amongst complete idiots. Such as those who are against abortion. Now that I am alive, I would prefer to stay that way. But it would have been better if I had never been born at all. Or if I was to be born, to be born as a superior life form. Such as a cockroach or maggot.
Do you think you are superior to them? Well they at least have a furure. Humans on the other hand will be lucky to last the next 50 years. Also, cockroaches and flies have remained basically unchanged for millions of years. In the last 20,000 years, human brains have shrank. The mass that human brains have lost is about equilivent to the size of a tennis ball.
Also, 99% of people out there are vile worthless scum, at best! What in the hell gives them the right to condemn anybody else to living a life amongst such creatures. Abortion is at least a merciful way out.
No, we think you are a troll.

..if someone is thinking abortion, seems like a good chance they won't be good parents

• Banned
"Think" what you will. But do you have anything to say about what is in my thread?

"Think" what you will. But do you have anything to say about what is in my thread?
All dope headed bullshit?

• Banned
All dope headed bullshit?
Are you asking or telling that my thread is "dope headed bullshit." If you are telling, would you care to be more specific? Also, there was a very good short story written once called "The Marching Morons." By C.M. Kornbluth. I think it is where they got the idea from for the movie "Idiocracy." Ever read the story or watch the movie? All of the people in those future times would have considered my thread to be "dope headed bullshit" too. So I await your answer.

But it would have been better if I had never been born at all.

I hope you got banned for stupidity.

We have been granted the greatest and rarest gift in the universe; being beings that know and can create.

We have been granted the greatest and rarest gift in the universe; being beings that know and can create.
And as human beings we possess certain inalienable rights: the right to privacy, the right to self-determination, and the right to decide personal, private matters absent unwarranted interference by government.

Human beings are best left to make these personal, private decisions in accordance with their own good faith and good conscience, not the state.

And as human beings we possess certain inalienable rights: the right to privacy, the right to self-determination, and the right to decide personal, private matters absent unwarranted interference by government.

Human beings are best left to make these personal, private decisions in accordance with their own good faith and good conscience, not the state.
And the right to life. You don't have a right to take the life of another, no matter how much of an inconvenience it is to you.

What I see here is the usual mess of heterosexuality.We heterosexuals want is to have sex and don't want a baby to follow. Can't we have a round table discussion as to what we really want?

What I see here is the usual mess of heterosexuality.We heterosexuals want is to have sex and don't want a baby to follow. Can't we have a round table discussion as to what we really want?
The desire to have sex is nature's way of perpetuating life. It is an urge, an instinct programmed into us for the express purpose of procreation. It doesn't exist for our pleasure. So it really shouldn't be surprised that it ends in a pregnancy. That horny feeling you get is nature's way of saying have a baby.

The desire to have sex is nature's way of perpetuating life. It is an urge, an instinct programmed into us for the express purpose of procreation. It doesn't exist for our pleasure. So it really shouldn't be surprised that it ends in a pregnancy. That horny feeling you get is nature's way of saying have a baby.

Yeah. Tell this to a Navy man on shore leave. Ready to be a Dad to a six-pound infant?

Yeah. Tell this to a Navy man on shore leave. Ready to be a Dad to a six-pound infant?
He has the urge for the same reason.

The difference between us and animals is that we ought to be able to control the urge.

But apparently not.

The difference between us and animals is that we ought to be able to control the urge.

But apparently not.

So anytime you had sex, you wanted to be a father?

I believe the honest truth is that there are those who have sex and regard a baby as OK if it happens. And there are those who simply want sex without any responsibilities either for themselves or regarding the other individuals. However, I observe that most people having that very first sexual encounter actually believe they found their one and only. It is after they get jilted that they begin down the path of whordom. Not caring is a cover for despair.

But apparently not.

That isn't what I said. I said that urge you get, that horny feeling you get, is nature's way of perpetuating the species. So you really shouldn't be surprised when you do what nature intended and you get pregnant.

I still don't see why we all cannot sit down and have a discussion of

But apparently not.

That isn't what I said. I said that urge you get, that horny feeling you get, is nature's way of perpetuating the species. So you really shouldn't be when you do what nature intended and you get pregnant.

But apparently not.

All I'm asking is that heterosexuals gather together around the table and be honest with each other and why we do this. Is it true that any man who presents his body, and any woman who presents her body, wants to become a parent at this given time?

I still don't see why we all cannot sit down and have a discussion of

But apparently not.

That isn't what I said. I said that urge you get, that horny feeling you get, is nature's way of perpetuating the species. So you really shouldn't be when you do what nature intended and you get pregnant.

But apparently not.

All I'm asking is that heterosexuals gather together around the table and be honest with each other and why we do this. Is it true that any man who presents his body, and any woman who presents her body, wants to become a parent at this given time?
We do it because we have biological urges instilled in us by nature.

Forum List

Back