Abolish the political parties within the government

Feb 1, 2012
It is time that we as Americans put an end to the prosperity of malicious political parties. Political parties tend to serve only the interests of those who are associated to that party, and neglect the needs of those who are of a different party. It is time now to revolutionize the government to where all members of the government work to create a better America for ALL of its citizens. The division of Republican or Democrat does nothing but impede our country of being the absolute best it could be. I think the point here is that people need to change and choose not to affiliate themselves with a party, candidates first and voters second. The only voice elected official should have is the voice that we give them, they're supposed to speak for us. If they are speaking for themselves on their own opinions and beliefs then they are doing their job wrong and we are allowing them to do their job incorrectly. When elected officials stop listening to the people and only listened to the voice of their party we all suffer. Not to mention that maintaining the status quo simply because it is the status quo will leave us unable to ever fix something that's broken again.

Agree? or disagree?

Follow us on facebook at: Abolishment of Political Parties for a Unified America

It is time that we as Americans put an end to the prosperity of malicious political parties. Political parties tend to serve only the interests of those who are associated to that party, and neglect the needs of those who are of a different party. It is time now to revolutionize the government to where all members of the government work to create a better America for ALL of its citizens. The division of Republican or Democrat does nothing but impede our country of being the absolute best it could be. I think the point here is that people need to change and choose not to affiliate themselves with a party, candidates first and voters second. The only voice elected official should have is the voice that we give them, they're supposed to speak for us. If they are speaking for themselves on their own opinions and beliefs then they are doing their job wrong and we are allowing them to do their job incorrectly. When elected officials stop listening to the people and only listened to the voice of their party we all suffer. Not to mention that maintaining the status quo simply because it is the status quo will leave us unable to ever fix something that's broken again.

Agree? or disagree?

Follow us on facebook at: Abolishment of Political Parties for a Unified America

I had a thread on this website about the two party system, You don't actually have to vote for a Republican or a Democrat.

N yes I think the whole party system should be illegalized and I think lobbing should be to.

But the point is, too many people do vote republican or democrat. If that were taken out of the government, then people would have to vote for the best candidate and not who is in their party.

You guys should know that your 'Pissing in the Wind' campaign is unlikely to go anywhere as long as we have the Bill of Rights.

Yes and you don't have to be rich to run for president though it does seem to help them. LOL

The problem would be getting people to stop repeating their past mistakes.
Do you think a Republican and Democrat run congress would allow a bill to get passed that would strip them of some of their power and identity?
I don't think so, first we all would have to ban together and vote for people who would pass a law that would outlaw it.

You can't outlaw the Constitution, professor.

nothing in the constitution mentions the creation of political parties. Some important figures during our founding warned the American people against forming political parties.. I think they had a very good point.

They can invade privacy all they want you don't think that infringes upon your rights?

You kids should grow up and learn something about our laws and Constitution before hatching any more stupid 'movements' or making uninformed declarations.

George Washington warned the country against "factions", or political parties, because he said they would divide the nation.

National political parties, in the modern sense, were unknown in America when George Washington took his inaugural oath. There had been Whigs and Tories, federalists and antifederalists, but these groups were factions rather than parties. They had spurng into existence over hotly contested special issues; they had faded away when their cause had triumphed or fizzled.

The Founders at Philadelphia had not envisioned the existence of permanent political parties. Organized opposition to the government - especially a democractic government based on popular consent - seemed tainted with disloyalty. Opposition to the government affronted the spirit of national unity that the glorious cause of the Revolution had inspired. The notion of a formal party apparatus was thus a novelty in the 1790s.

[Excerpt from The American Pageant, 12th Edition]

What did the founding fathers say about political parties and how did they feel about them

At this point in our history, how could they ever be abolished? The puppet masters control our future.

You kids should grow up and learn something about our laws and Constitution before hatching any more stupid 'movements' or making uninformed declarations.

my dear friend you are the one who sounds ignorant..so perhaps you should go back to school and learn to think before you talk

At this point in our history, how could they ever be abolished? The puppet masters control our future.[/QUOTE]

political parties will be around as long as people chose to scribe to them. As soon as enough Americans think that they do more harm than good, we will get rid of them. We, the people of this country can do anything we put our minds to!!

Agree? or disagree?

You can't ban free association. Now, if you really want a change, private financing of elections needs to be banned. Take the money and the time spent getting it, out of the equation and our representitives would have to listen to US, instead of the highest bidder. Politics should be a marketplace of ideas, not a marketplace of votes.

my dear friend you are the one who sounds ignorant..so perhaps you should go back to school and learn to think before you talk

That statement was as empty and meaningless as your head, kid.

Forum List

Back