ABC News’ Terry Moran: Media, Democrats Face ‘Reckoning’ If Mueller Finds No Collusion

R-Derp's not the brightest bulb on the tree! He thinks anyone who knows a Russian is secretly working with Russia to undermine our democracy. He can't seem to grasp the concept that Russia is a part of the global economy and many different people from the US have contacts with people from Russia because of that! In short...R-Derp is a putz!
A Russian is secretly working with Russia to undermine our democracy?

I didn't know Trump was Russian?

He must be an honorary Russian.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have been allowed to run.

The only people that were "undermining our democracy" in that last election was the Clinton campaign, R-Derp! They colluded with CNN to fix the Democratic debates to make Hillary look good. They paid Glenn Simpson to run a series of smear campaigns against their opponent...using foreign agents to disseminate phony "dossiers" to a compliant main stream media. They used a "pay for play" scheme at the State Department to rake in millions from foreign donors looking to curry favor from the presumptive favorite to win the Presidency and hid what they were doing on illegal servers installed in Hillary's home so that Congressional investigators wouldn't know about she was doing! They then used money from that pay for play scheme to help pay for the salaries of people who were working on her campaign!

You actually have the gall to come here and accuse Donald Trump of working with Russia to undermine our democracy?
Nobody knew about the dossier during the campaign. Nobody heard about fusion gps.
Mother jones reported on dossier a week before the vote, but nobody heard about it due to Comey announcing re-opening of Hillary email investigation.
The dossier wasnt revealed until after Trump was is office, by buzzfeed.
During the campaign, the dossier was only used secretly as supplement for foreign surviellance warrant.

Go ahead and find a CNN story about dossier prior to 2016 vote. Or any reporting about it during campaign.

Check the timeline, Dudmuck! Simpson and Steele were pushing the "dossiers" story hard leading up to the election...both through contacts at the FBI and at their pet media outlets! The issue that they were having was that the liberal media outlets they wanted to run it balked because none of the allegations had been verified. Finally, Mother Jones reported on the dossier on October 31st and other media outlets began running the story shortly thereafter. So a week before the election you've got this smear campaign hitting the media which is what the Clinton campaign paid all that money to accomplish!
Mother Jones story
By the third quarter of 2016, many news organizations knew about the existence of the dossier, which had been described as an "open secret" among journalists. However, they chose not to publish information that could not be confirmed.[2][68]

By October 2016, Steele had compiled 33 pages (16 memos), and he then passed on what he had discovered to David Corn, a reporter from Mother Jones magazine. On October 31, 2016, a week before the election, Mother Jones reported that a former intelligence officer, whom they did not name, had produced a report based on Russian sources and turned it over to the FBI.[49] The article disclosed some of the dossier's allegations:

The first memo, based on the former intelligence officer's conversations with Russian sources, noted, "Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by PUTIN, has been to encourage splits and divisions in western alliance". It maintained that Trump "and his inner circle have accepted a regular flow of intelligence from the Kremlin, including on his Democratic and other political rivals". It claimed that Russian intelligence had "compromised" Trump during his visits to Moscow and could "blackmail him". It also reported that Russian intelligence had compiled a dossier on Hillary Clinton based on "bugged conversations she had on various visits to Russia and intercepted phone calls."

— David Corn, "A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump", Mother Jones (October 31, 2016)[49]

Little attention is paid to far-left mother jones. Its not main stream. Instead MSM was covering Comey's announcement of re-opening hillary's email investigation, which probably hurt hillary more than any russian influence. Nobody trusted mother jones story until buzzfeed published it after trump was in office.

Buzzfeed was the first to publish the actual "dossiers"...they were not however the first to report on the story! What Clinton's people did to get the story out prior to the election was to use their minions over at the FBI and the Obama Justice Department to leak the story that Trump was being investigated by the FBI and the Justice Department. Those leaks gave weight to the Steele dossiers and induced a slew of main stream media outlets to publish stories about alleged "collusion" between the Trump campaign and Russia even though there was no proof that ever took place!

DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

Guess what? You don't go to jail for "passing gas".
You go to jail for lyimg. Any dipsy lie. No for EVERY PERSON you have pictured, provide a link that it was a Collusion charge.
You know what, you'll make up some excuse and aviod the challenge.

I DARE YOU!
I believe Trump sides with Russia. How do we know? Easy, he tells us.

You also believed Obama when he mocked the notion of Russia being a threat. Why the concern about Russia with you people?

They are a foreign power that is a threat. Russia = not our friends.

Again, Obama mocked that notion.

You go to jail for lyimg. Any dipsy lie. No for EVERY PERSON you have pictured, provide a link that it was a Collusion charge.

I DARE YOU!

You also believed Obama when he mocked the notion of Russia being a threat. Why the concern about Russia with you people?

Good for him. Do you have a point?

I DARE YOU!

Why the concern from the Left now and mockery 5-7 years ago? Russia relations have been a concern for 70 years and going.

Can't wait to see the agony the democrats are about to go through. No collusion will guarantee Trump a second term on top of his stellar record.

ABC News’ Terry Moran: Media, Democrats Face ‘Reckoning’ If Mueller Finds No Collusion – True Pundit

Bullshit.

dimocrap scum voters are the lowest form of life on the Planet. Period.

They know what the dimocrap scum party is. They know who they are. They know they're criminals, liars, thieves.

And.They.Just.Don't.Care.

And yeah, I'm talking your mama, your cousin, your lame-brain sister, your friend next door, the teachers in your school, the journalists at TV11, the Union guys.......

All of them. Scum.

the dimocrap scum party CAN NOT EXIST in its current form without the direct approval of the scumbags that vote for it.

Nothing is gonna happen. Maybe two old drunks pencil in the wrong selection on the ballot next year and accidentally vote Republican but that's about it.

Why the concern from the Left now and mockery 5-7 years ago? Russia relations have been a concern for 70 years and going.

I'm not 'the left', and I've always had concerns over our relations with Russia. Don't be a partisan hack.

I DARE YOU!

Putin is attempting to rebuild the old Soviet empire, and he's trying to disrupt the western alliances - Trade deals, NATO, anything that helps the west prosper.

Why now? Trump loses, a Democrat is in the WH.....what are Democrats then going to do about Russia?

We'd be stuck with endless investigations and the Government would hardly be to legislate at all.

DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

I DARE YOU!

You should have told Obama when he told Putin's man he could do more after the election.

Can't wait to see the agony the democrats are about to go through. No collusion will guarantee Trump a second term on top of his stellar record.

ABC News’ Terry Moran: Media, Democrats Face ‘Reckoning’ If Mueller Finds No Collusion – True Pundit

Bullshit.

dimocrap scum voters are the lowest form of life on the Planet. Period.

They know what the dimocrap scum party is. They know who they are. They know they're criminals, liars, thieves.

And.They.Just.Don't.Care.

And yeah, I'm talking your mama, your cousin, your lame-brain sister, your friend next door, the teachers in your school, the journalists at TV11, the Union guys.......

All of them. Scum.

the dimocrap scum party CAN NOT EXIST in its current form without the direct approval of the scumbags that vote for it.

Nothing is gonna happen. Maybe two old drunks pencil in the wrong selection on the ballot next year and accidentally vote Republican but that's about it.
C'mon, tell us how you really feel. (So every person who now thinks they are a Democrat is scum?)

I DARE YOU!

You should have told Obama when he told Putin's man he could do more after the election.

Thanks. I'll do that during my next tea party with him, nitwit. Any more stupid, irrelevant, off-topic commentary?

I DARE YOU!

That your outrage is selective and stupid and Obama's judgement is/was shit.

By your own metric, this means your outrage is equally selective and stupid, yes?

By your own metric, this means your outrage is equally selective and stupid, yes?

Me? Na.
I'm outraged at the spending.
I'm outraged at the bullying.
I'm outraged at the lying.
I'm outraged that so many from BOTH sides can't see anything outside of their partisan bullshit.

Take notes, you could learn something.

Me? Na.
I'm outraged that so many from BOTH sides can't see anything outside of their partisan bullshit.

Why? I share outrage at the same things.

The liberal media is shameless like liberals themselves. There will be no reckoning. They'll continue to be the irresponsible propagandists for the Democrat Party.

The liberal media is shameless like liberals themselves. There will be no reckoning. They'll continue to be the irresponsible propagandists for the Democrat Party.
There may be changes in some liberals. I remember being told when I was a liberal in 8th grade, that now you are a Democrat, you will grow up and become a Republican. Most do. I did. Some just don't grow up as fast as others.

Well that's total bullshit. It was the Republicans who investigated, not the Democrats.

And even if they can't tie Trump directly to the conspiracy on the evidence, all of his staff and family were involved, and are going to jail for it.
Not for collusion. They widened the net so if a Trump worker passed gas during interrogation, they faced a Grand Jury.
DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

And not for collusion, either.

Me? Na.

Why? I share outrage at the same things.

Not when your side does it you don't

There may be changes in some liberals. I remember being told when I was a liberal in 8th grade, that now you are a Democrat, you will grow up and become a Republican. Most do. I did. Some just don't grow up as fast as others.

That must've been when schools instilled civics and civic responsibility in their curriculums.

Forum List

Back