ABC News’ Terry Moran: Media, Democrats Face ‘Reckoning’ If Mueller Finds No Collusion

Good for him. Do you have a point?

That your outrage is selective and stupid and Obama's judgement is/was shit.

By your own metric, this means your outrage is equally selective and stupid, yes?

Me? Na.
I'm outraged at the spending.
I'm outraged at the bullying.
I'm outraged at the lying.
I'm outraged that so many from BOTH sides can't see anything outside of their partisan bullshit.

Take notes, you could learn something.

Why? I share outrage at the same things.

Not when your side does it you don't

I don't have a 'side'. I despise both Democrats and Republicans albeit for different reasons. Your binary beliefs cloud your objectivity.

Can't wait to see the agony the democrats are about to go through. No collusion will guarantee Trump a second term on top of his stellar record.

ABC News’ Terry Moran: Media, Democrats Face ‘Reckoning’ If Mueller Finds No Collusion – True Pundit

Well that's total bullshit. It was the Republicans who investigated, not the Democrats.

And even if they can't tie Trump directly to the conspiracy on the evidence, all of his staff and family were involved, and are going to jail for it.
Not for collusion. They widened the net so if a Trump worker passed gas during interrogation, they faced a Grand Jury.
DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

Guess what? You don't go to jail for "passing gas".

Oooh, they have “Russian contacts”.

I’ve dated Russian women, put me on the list too.

That your outrage is selective and stupid and Obama's judgement is/was shit.

By your own metric, this means your outrage is equally selective and stupid, yes?

Me? Na.
I'm outraged at the spending.
I'm outraged at the bullying.
I'm outraged at the lying.
I'm outraged that so many from BOTH sides can't see anything outside of their partisan bullshit.

Take notes, you could learn something.

Why? I share outrage at the same things.

Not when your side does it you don't

I don't have a 'side'. I despise both Democrats and Republicans albeit for different reasons. Your binary beliefs cloud your objectivity.

Binary? LMAO.
There aren't "2" parties, the elections are ALL rigged.
That's why Trump is spending like he is.
That's why we recalled ALL of our diplomats from Venezuela.
That's why he decided to leave boots on the ground in Syria.
That's why the NSA is STILL collecting EVERYTHING we do.

Well that's total bullshit. It was the Republicans who investigated, not the Democrats.

And even if they can't tie Trump directly to the conspiracy on the evidence, all of his staff and family were involved, and are going to jail for it.
Not for collusion. They widened the net so if a Trump worker passed gas during interrogation, they faced a Grand Jury.
DuL9IqYWoAEAko8.jpg

Guess what? You don't go to jail for "passing gas".
You go to jail for lyimg. Any dipsy lie. No for EVERY PERSON you have pictured, provide a link that it was a Collusion charge.
You know what, you'll make up some excuse and aviod the challenge.

I DARE YOU!
I believe Trump sides with Russia. How do we know? Easy, he tells us.

You owe Trump an apology.

Forum List

Back