ABC, NBC Won't Air Ad Critical of Obama's Health Care Plan

I saw your article... It's that idiot, Betsy McCaughy saying that's what Emanuel said....

given that she clearly either didn't understand anything she read in the health care bill or is intentionally lying about it's contents, I wouldn't put much stock in her assessment of what she *thinks* (and I use the term loosely in her regard) the Dr.says.

BTW, your health care is already being rationed if you have private insurance.

I was more talking about the man's ideas. He is the health advisor and will be key in crafting any health care bill we end up living under.

What do you think of Emanuel's ideas? I only quoted emanuels own words i didn't re-post any of the stuff that betsy lady said.

What do you think of Emanuel's thoughts?

EDIT: I have private health insurance and have never been denied care for any reason on any injury or illness....i dont see any rationing there.

Last edited:
If they were in the tank, they have a damn odd way of showing it. After all, they air the Conservative for Patients Rights ads that are full of lies.

Wait ... didn't the Obamaphiles want honesty in media?

what makes you think what's in that ad is true?

:cuckoo:

It's an honest appeal from the other perspective of things. There is no proof it isn't true either. From what I have read it seems very accurate actually. That's the beauty of simplicity, there is less to cover up.

There is plenty of proof the ad is false.
It claims the plan guts Medicare because it ends a taxpayer handout to private insurers.
It claims that the plan will result in longer wait times "like is seen in Britain and Canada", except, you know, the US has longer wait times than Britain.

Well, With USMB threads as my witness and God as well, you can NOT say I didn't warn you or tell you so!

If the "fairness doctrine" had been instituted, ABC and NBC would have had to air that tv ad that counters their Healthcare special and shows the opposite view on an issue of "Public Interest".
Oh but the Fairness doctrine is coming, it's just cloaked in "Diversity"

Well, With USMB threads as my witness and God as well, you can NOT say I didn't warn you or tell you so!

If the "fairness doctrine" had been instituted, ABC and NBC would have had to air that tv ad that counters their Healthcare special and shows the opposite view on an issue of "Public Interest".

Do you have a problem with the fairness doctrine? wouldn't the Left have to give up a couple television channels if it were implemented? just curious.

Do you have a problem with the fairness doctrine? wouldn't the Left have to give up a couple television channels if it were implemented? just curious.
That's just it, they realized there was a problem with the current fairness doctrine therefore; they fixed that problem with "Diversity" With the diversity the left won't have to give up anything, this is a way to penalize any opposition to drive them out of business.

The head of the FCC diversity committee stated how wonderful it was that Chavez was able to control the media. Do some research on Lloyd!

That's just it, they realized there was a problem with the current fairness doctrine therefore; they fixed that problem with "Diversity" With the diversity the left won't have to give up anything, this is a way to penalize any opposition to drive them out of business.

The head of the FCC diversity committee stated how wonderful it was that Chavez was able to control the media. Do some research on Lloyd!
:eusa_liar:

The ABC's of the CEO's of GE and NBC, and its affiliates. If we do not hold these people accountable, then we are so done

A) Immelt Named To Obama's New Economic Advisory Board

GE CEO to join independent group that will advise president on programs to jump-start economy

B) The new board is modeled on the foreign intelligence advisory board created under President Dwight Eisenhower, according to the White House, and will "provide an independent voice on economic issues and will be charged with offering independent advice to the President as he formulates and implements his plans for economic recovery."

The board, which will meet regularly to advise the president on programs to "jump-start" the economy and how those programs are working, features a mix of executives from various industries, academics, a representative of the AFL-CIO, and others.

C) "GE bent the accounting rules beyond the breaking point," Robert Khuzami, director of the SEC's Division of Enforcement, said in a statement. "Overly aggressive accounting can distort a company's true financial condition and mislead investors."

The SEC said GE has taken action to address its concerns. GE said it corrected its financial statements and spent $200 million in legal and accounting expenses to fix the problems raised by the SEC. :doubt:

More:

Immelt said he hoped GE would seek federal funds for other ventures related to clean energy and healthcare information technology, though he noted that the Fairfield, Connecticut-based company will continue to invest in these areas regardless of government money.

Subsidymagination: GE CEO advises Obama to just ‘give me the money’?

May 13, 2009
It has paid General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt very well to snuggle up to President Obama and his plan to socialize America and to do away with free markets and free enterprise.
General Electric will receive $40 million in federal stimulus money and another $15 million in New York State grant money to build a $100 million locomotive-battery plant near Albany, NY, according to the Wall Street Journal. The plant will eventually employ 350 people and could generate as much as $500 million per year in revenue by 2015, according to GE.

Forum List

Back