Abbas’ Palestine: No Jews Allowed

That is mostly because they insist on preconditions to peace talks such as releasing of terrorists, taking over Jerusalem, and the right of return.
So in the previous rounds Israel agreed over releasing terrorists for the sake of timed negotiations and peace talks but not anymore, that is why Abbas is trying to push one sided political options (unsuccessfully) and Bibi is putting pressure with settlements.

Israel is the same - only instead of calling it "preconditions to talks" they call it "precondtions to peace".
Name one.

Netanyahu Reiterates Israeli Preconditions For “Peace” - International Middle East Media Center

Well YEAH.. To talk peace with an occupied "nation", they REALLY SHOULD sign an armistice first. Acknowledge the legitimacy of Israel and allow Israel to decide "who returns".. Which is worse? Benji stating that Israel will control who "returns" --- or AbbaDabba stating NO ISRAELIS in Palestine?

And acknowledge the legitimacy of the Palestinians to a homeland. Nuttyahoo has said no Palestinian state.

Either way - he is setting PRECONDITIONS - no different than the Palestinians.
Since you're such a touchy feely person, perhaps you can have my lending institution forgive my mortgage.

Israel is the same - only instead of calling it "preconditions to talks" they call it "precondtions to peace".
Name one.

Netanyahu Reiterates Israeli Preconditions For “Peace” - International Middle East Media Center

Well YEAH.. To talk peace with an occupied "nation", they REALLY SHOULD sign an armistice first. Acknowledge the legitimacy of Israel and allow Israel to decide "who returns".. Which is worse? Benji stating that Israel will control who "returns" --- or AbbaDabba stating NO ISRAELIS in Palestine?

And acknowledge the legitimacy of the Palestinians to a homeland. Nuttyahoo has said no Palestinian state.

Either way - he is setting PRECONDITIONS - no different than the Palestinians.
Since you're such a touchy feely person, perhaps you can have my lending institution forgive my mortgage.

I can bite them on the butt but they might not like you much afterwards.

Well I read the entire thread and the first thing I'd like to note is that it was nice to see everyone respecting some modicum of civility.

The second thing I noticed is a lot of backpedaling

I believe the original statement was actually made by the PLO ambassador

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/...raeli-jews-future-state-israel-PLO/50394882/1

The Palestine Liberation Organization's ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that any future Palestinian state it seeks with help from the United Nations and the United States should be free of Jews.

( snip )

He was responding to a question about the rights of minorities in a Palestine of the future.

Such a state would be the first to officially prohibit Jews or any other faith since Nazi Germany, which sought a country that was judenrein, or cleansed of Jews

End Quote

And interview with the PLO ambassador Areikat Oct 29 2010 Middle East Tablet

So, you think it would be necessary to first transfer and remove every Jew—

Absolutely. No, I’m not saying to transfer every Jew, I’m saying transfer Jews who, after an agreement with Israel, fall under the jurisdiction of a Palestinian state.

Any Jew who is inside the borders of Palestine will have to leave?

Absolutely. I think this is a very necessary step, before we can allow the two states to somehow develop their separate national identities, and then maybe open up the doors for all kinds of cultural, social, political, economic exchanges, that freedom of movement of both citizens of Israelis and Palestinians from one area to another. You know you have to think of the day after.

End Quote

From what I can tell it's official policy to remove all Jews from any future pali state. And then the pali's got in trouble politically for it. At which point they flip flopped in order to try and win the PR war.

Well I read the entire thread and the first thing I'd like to note is that it was nice to see everyone respecting some modicum of civility.

The second thing I noticed is a lot of backpedaling

I believe the original statement was actually made by the PLO ambassador

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/...raeli-jews-future-state-israel-PLO/50394882/1

The Palestine Liberation Organization's ambassador to the United States said Tuesday that any future Palestinian state it seeks with help from the United Nations and the United States should be free of Jews.

( snip )

He was responding to a question about the rights of minorities in a Palestine of the future.

Such a state would be the first to officially prohibit Jews or any other faith since Nazi Germany, which sought a country that was judenrein, or cleansed of Jews

End Quote

And interview with the PLO ambassador Areikat Oct 29 2010 Middle East Tablet

So, you think it would be necessary to first transfer and remove every Jew—

Absolutely. No, I’m not saying to transfer every Jew, I’m saying transfer Jews who, after an agreement with Israel, fall under the jurisdiction of a Palestinian state.

Any Jew who is inside the borders of Palestine will have to leave?

Absolutely. I think this is a very necessary step, before we can allow the two states to somehow develop their separate national identities, and then maybe open up the doors for all kinds of cultural, social, political, economic exchanges, that freedom of movement of both citizens of Israelis and Palestinians from one area to another. You know you have to think of the day after.

End Quote

From what I can tell it's official policy to remove all Jews from any future pali state. And then the pali's got in trouble politically for it. At which point they flip flopped in order to try and win the PR war.

So a Jew can live in Amsterdam or Johannesburg or NY, but not in Hebron where Judaism was born. How ironic!

Abbas’ Palestine: No Jews Allowed

One of the many reasons there will never be the " Two State Solution"

Except Abbas never said that.

Palestinians: Yes to Jews, no to settlers in our state

Back in Jan 2014. Before that and after that, he sings a different tune

Abbas: Arabs in Israel; No Jews in Palestine | commentary

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/.../abbas-arabs-in-is...
Commentary
As the Times of Israel reports, Abbas left no doubt about what his vision of peace entails: “In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli ...
Abbas: 'Not a single Israeli' in future Palestinian state ...

www.jpost.com/.../Abbas-wants-not-a-single-Israeli-in...
The Jerusalem Post
Jul 30, 2013 - Abbas said that no Israeli settlers or border forces could remain in a future Palestinian state and that Palestinians deem illegal all Jewish ...
Abbas's UNHRC speech is - Jerusalem Post

www.jpost.com/.../Israel-Abbass-UNHRC-is-the-banal...
The Jerusalem Post
Oct 28, 2015 - Abbas made no mention of the 11 Israelis killed by Palestinian ... me be very clear: the days of spilling Jewish blood without Jews allowed to ...

Abbas pledges: There will be no Israelis in Palestine | The ...

www.timesofisrael.com › Israel & the Region
The Times of Israel
Jul 30, 2013 - Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas meets Egyptian interim President ... Abbas told reporters in Egypt that no Israelis would be allowed to remain ... solution that would halt projects in smaller outlying Jewish communities in ...
Abbas: "Filthy" Jews' Feet Not Allowed on Temple Mount ...

www.investigativeproject.org/.../abbas-filthy-jews-feet-not-allowed-on-te...
Sep 17, 2015 - Abbas: "Filthy" Jews' Feet Not Allowed on Temple Mount ... "The Al-Aqsa [Mosque] is ours... and they have no right to defile it with their filthy feet ...
No Israelis in future Palestinian state, Abbas says | Jewish ...

www.jta.org/.../no-jews-in-future-palestinian-...
Jewish Telegraphic Agency
Jul 30, 2013 - Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas told Egyptian journalists that no Israelis, civilians or soldiers, will remain in a future Palestinian ...
Media Ignore Palestinian Talk of No Jews Allowed in ...

www.newsbusters.org/.../media-ignore-palestinian-talk-n...
NewsBusters.org
Sep 22, 2011 - Media Ignore Palestinian Talk of No Jews Allowed in Palestinian State ... blatant statements of President Abbas - and allowed the Palestinian ...
Abbas-Appointed Mufti: No Jewish Place of Worship Existed ...

www.thetower.org/2478-abbas-appointed-mufti-no-jewish-place-of-wors...
Oct 26, 2015 - Abbas-Appointed Mufti: No Jewish Place of Worship Existed on Temple ... saying that Jews will now be allowed to defile al-Aqsa Mosque.

This is one thing the Pro-Israeli faction seems very intent on lying about.

Abbas never said "no Jews in Palestine".
“In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli — civilian or soldier — on our lands,” Abbas said following a meeting with interim Egyptian President Adly Mansour in Cairo.​

No ISRAELI's. The inhabitants of Palestine would be Palestinians - whether they were Jewish, Muslim, Christian, or other.

It is understood by most without being Breastfed that the MAJORITY of Israelis are JEWISH.
No the majority are secular.

Forum List

Back