Greece recognises Palestine

Shows how idiotic you are as the UK did way back in 1988, as did the rest of the world when the UN accepted their declaration of independence. All that has been recognised is the state of Palestine and nothing else. Now it is time for the world to recognise that the state of Palestine is existing on foreign aid and has no intentions of ever standing on its own feet.

Token gesture is all it is.

The imaginary state with imaginary borders on land intended for the creation of a national Jewish homeland is one of the better jokes of all time.

There is no state of palestine. The pali's themselves rejected the green line over and over again, yet now all of a sudden they want it back.

Ludicrous

The term token hardly does it justice

Token gesture is all it is.

The imaginary state with imaginary borders on land intended for the creation of a national Jewish homeland is one of the better jokes of all time.

There is no state of palestine. The pali's themselves rejected the green line over and over again, yet now all of a sudden they want it back.

Ludicrous

The term token hardly does it justice
For some reason they seem to do nothing to end a status quo they disapprove of.

The British vote to recognise Palestine won’t change a complex reality | Azriel Bermant

Token gesture.
The British govt started all this mess in the first place. They owe the Palestinians big time.

So your expensive secondary school education was wasted on you, typical left wing moron. The British had nothing to do with the mess in Palestine, that was down to the LoN and the arab's
Every time you open your mouth you make yourself a laughing stock. This is as unbiased a view as I could find.

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

The British vote to recognise Palestine won’t change a complex reality | Azriel Bermant

Token gesture.
The British govt started all this mess in the first place. They owe the Palestinians big time.

So your expensive secondary school education was wasted on you, typical left wing moron. The British had nothing to do with the mess in Palestine, that was down to the LoN and the arab's
Every time you open your mouth you make yourself a laughing stock. This is as unbiased a view as I could find.

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

That's unbiased like Hamas is.

Token gesture.
The Brits who started this mess weren't Balfour and Co., they were the knights who "took the cross" and helped to drive Islamic culture into the dirt. It's a damn shame they became backwards and never regained their upward momentum.

That's the sad truth, though. Does Syria have a state? Iraq? They have a state in name only. Pathetic fictions. The Palestinians don't need a state, they need secularism. They need to drop their 9th century mentalities and join the modern world. Then they can have a state. Otherwise they won't do anything worthwhile with the opportunity. It will make matters worse, not better.

I wonder when they'll "recognize" IsNtReal........ as a suburb of Manhattan ?
Israel, and the Palestinians, need to sit down and sort out a deal. What kind of future have Israeli kids got living behind a wall ?
America could sort this out tomorrow.

Israel, and the Palestinians, need to sit down and sort out a deal. What kind of future have Israeli kids got living behind a wall ?

no. they can't. the pals had the opportunity to get 98% of what they wanted back when Clinton was president. they refused with Arafat saying he'd love to make a deal but "would be drinking tea with rabin" if he did.

you seem to be under the delusion that the terrorists of hamas want peace

no. they can't. the pals had the opportunity to get 98% of what they wanted back when Clinton was president. they refused with Arafat saying he'd love to make a deal but "would be drinking tea with rabin" if he did.

I think if you study the body count you can see who needs peace more.

The child body count around the Jordanians with the machine guns.

then they should stop using their children as human shields and sending missiles into Israel. *shrug*

then they should stop using their children as human shields and sending missiles into Israel. *shrug*
Its not a one way street.

Forum List

Back