Aaron Hernandez dead!

Sad end to someone who had so much going for him. I don't get how people who have everything going right for them will destroy their life.

Dude was a homicidal manic. He didn't just make bad decision, he was born with evil in his DNA.
Forgive me if I don't buy people are born with evil in their DNA people can and do become evil for various reasons but no one is born evil.

I believe evil can be a learned behavior, but I also believe for many people that commit murder against their fellow human beings there's a genetic component to their deeds. It's not a pleasant thing to believe, but I think it is true.

LMFAO........................YEAH .LIKE I IS SAID............................... so take the conspiracy and shove it.

Former Agent For Aaron Hernandez: “No chance he took his own life”

There's more. Jose Baez, the attorney who just last week got Hernandez an acquittal verdict in a double murder case, told TMZ that "this could be a murder either by inmates or the folks who run the prison."

=======================================

Last edited:
LMFAO........................YEAH .LIKE I IS SAID............................... so take the conspiracy and shove it.

There's more. Jose Baez, the attorney who just last week got Hernandez an acquittal verdict in a double murder case, told TMZ that "this could be a murder either by inmates or the folks who run the prison."

:lol: Jose Baez also says that Casey Anthony had nothing to do with her daughter's death, you know. It was her father who killed the child. Are you nuts? No really. :eusa_shifty: I prefer to not converse with people I think are nuts. No offense of course. I wouldn't want you to "Aaron Hernandez" on me or anything. :eusa_whistle:

Listen up, jerk. If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, then go start your own thread. This thread is not for that. It is just to talk about his death and the events leading up to it. Not imaginary make-up your own shit!

and yet it is so right......there is no hung.....or drugged .....it is hanged or dragged....dont be against self improvement

There is 'drugged'
I have been drugged.
She's right. Hanged seems all fucky.
I'm glad he hung himself. He did the country a great favor

I can't say that I'm really "glad" to hear this news. I think the entire situation is rather tragic and I wonder what would cause someone who had everything going for him to just throw it all away. A wannabe gangsta?

Listen up, jerk. If you want to talk about conspiracy theories, then go start your own thread. This thread is not for that. It is just to talk about his death and the events leading up to it. Not imaginary make-up your own shit!

This thread you started is about a 27 year old killing someone and killing himself.

Try to think ok

This thread you started is about a 27 year old killing someone and killing himself.

Try to think ok

And? What on earth does that have to do with people making shit up? Stick to the facts that you know.

Try to think ok

I knew someone who hung himself at 15. What is your point?

Try to think ok

^ that how jaded and callous we became

Try to think ok

What are you talking about? People kill themselves. I think we are all aware of that fact, even teenagers kill themselves. It's not at ALL difficult to believe that a man in Hernandez's situation would off himself. He lost EVERYTHING.

There is a child involved here for all of you who are cheering the man's death. Aaron Hernandez has a 3-year-old daughter who is now without a father. THAT is the saddest part of all.

Try to think ok

Chrissy you think as a conservative I want To be killed and murdered ?

No I want you to live a joyous life

Try to think ok

What are you talking about? People kill themselves. I think we are all aware of that fact, even teenagers kill themselves. It's not at ALL difficult to believe that a man in Hernandez's situation would off himself. He lost EVERYTHING.

Grief over loss is giving him too much credit. He clearly had no regard for life. His own as well, as it turns out.

There is a child involved here for all of you who are cheering the man's death. Aaron Hernandez has a 3-year-old daughter who is now without a father. THAT is the saddest part of all.

You started this thread.. He killed someone and he killed himself.

What am I missing here, except death is real

You started this thread.. He killed someone and he killed himself.

What am I missing here, except death is real

I don't know what you are babbling on about. You seemed to be defending a conspiracy theorist at first, but I really don't know what your point is for posting in the thread. That's for you to figure out, I suppose. :)

Try to think ok

Grief over loss is giving him too much credit. He clearly had no regard for life. His own as well, as it turns out.

Do you?

Forum List

Back