Aaron Hernandez dead!

I just heard another update on the news. I guess he hung himself with his bed sheets.
I'm surprised he lasted this long before killing himself. The kind of fall from glory that idiot had was the kind to break any man. What a waste of talent...all because he wanted to be Blood gangsta.

A silly immature moron, for sure, but a dangerous person who belongs separated from society.

And here come the conspiracy theories! Maybe it was the Patriots organization that killed him? :lol: My gosh, does their evil know NO bounds?

When and if you ever are educated and informed enough : You will understand what this even fkn means. Until then you don't even know what you don't know just in general. It was an opinion jackass not a fact.
Since i've followed the story.

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

And here come the conspiracy theories! Maybe it was the Patriots organization that killed him? :lol: My gosh, does their evil know NO bounds?

When and if you ever are educated and informed enough : You will understand what this even fkn means. Until then you don't even know what you don't know just in general. It was an opinion jackass not a fact.

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

This says it is blocked in my country? Where are you finding these videos? Russia? :D

I just heard another update on the news. I guess he hung himself with his bed sheets.
Isnt it odd that no one seems to be able to build a cell that you cant hang yourself in?
Thank government regulations for that. The only sure way to stop them is put them in a cell where they have no property. Nothing. Buck naked, no sheets, NOTHING. Then watch them 24/7. BTDT. Here's my take:

suicide watch.jpg

This says it is blocked in my country? Where are you finding these videos? Russia? :D

:50:

The Useful Idiots have destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

Beware the Useful Idiots | www.millercountyliberal.com | Miller County Liberal

:50:

Still it is blocked. ??? Weird. This is what it tells me . . .

This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Isnt it odd that no one seems to be able to build a cell that you cant hang yourself in?
Thank government regulations for that. The only sure way to stop them is put them in a cell where they have no property. Nothing. Buck naked, no sheets, NOTHING. Then watch them 24/7. BTDT. Here's my take:

View attachment 122330
So you are saying that the federalis require features that people can hang themselves from?

What like light fixtures, or plumbing of some kind?

It doesnt make any sense to me, but that has never stopped our federali government before....

View attachment 122330
So you are saying that the federalis require features that people can hang themselves from?

What like light fixtures, or plumbing of some kind?

It doesnt make any sense to me, but that has never stopped our federali government before....

They probably just don't care if an inmate kills him/herself or not. That's my conspiracy theory! :p

This is what someone at another forum posted, and I agree with this poster.

My guess would be that while he was serving time, his routine was set and predictable. With the trial, he got a little bit of change. More travel, wearing real clothes, etc. After he won, it was a Pyrrhic victory and maybe going back to that routine was just too much. He probably couldn't emotionally process having won his case yet his situation didn't change at all.

Well, what do you expect with those bed sheets hanging around? They are dangerous, I tell ya! :D
Especially assault bed sheets. They should be outlawed everywhere!

Plus, it'll give the idiot libs another dead end issue to get all exercised about.

what amazes me...we talk about this loser...why....as a society we focus on this bullshit but never the average joe out there beating out a living taking care of his family etc and so forth

Forum List

Back