AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11

see thats what you Bush dupes always do when you cant refute the evidence that an airliner did not slam into the pentagon.

you never show any evidence, jackass. all you show is some fucking fairy tale or some stupid shit that's already been debunked.:cuckoo:

I love how Terral's bootlickers support him even though he uses wrong evidence.

"Who's more foolish: The fool or the fool who follows him?" - Ben Kenobi.

see thats what you Bush dupes always do when you cant refute the evidence that an airliner did not slam into the pentagon.

you never show any evidence, jackass. all you show is some fucking fairy tale or some stupid shit that's already been debunked.:cuckoo:

I feel sorry for rimjob; it must suck to have to take so much cock everyday.:razz:

hey guys, i'm watching "enemy of the state" a Will Smith movie with Gene Hackman

in it the bad guys birthday was 9-11-40
the movie was released in 1998

that settles it, it HAD to be an inside job

:lol:

really?

no pentagon? no light pole? no damage to the construction fence? no thick black smoke? no pentagon lawn? no damaged generator?

just a fireball, huh? and this fireball, which is the only thing in the picture according to you, just spontaneously appeared? :cuckoo:

there is nothing in that photo that shows evidence of where the engines ..wings and tail section impacted

thats not what you claimed, moron. you claimed the photo showed nothing but a fireball.

you lied.
You mentioned the damaged fence......
The common span between chain link posts are 10-12 feet.
It appears that approx. 60-75 feet of chain link is downed on either side of the fireball.
I don't think a narrow-bodied missile would be able to knock that down like that.
:eusa_whistle:

there is nothing in that photo that shows evidence of where the engines ..wings and tail section impacted

thats not what you claimed, moron. you claimed the photo showed nothing but a fireball.

you lied.
You mentioned the damaged fence......
The common span between chain link posts are 10-12 feet.
It appears that approx. 60-75 feet of chain link is downed on either side of the fireball.
I don't think a narrow-bodied missile would be able to knock that down like that.
:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Terral tries to point out that the windows on either side of the impact hole are still intact which, in his mind, refutes a plane smashing into a building.

How does that help his missile impact/explosion theory?

Not too bright is he?

:cuckoo:

Hi Gam:

... So please. Tell us WHY we should believe anything you say?

Just post 'your' pictures of AA77 crashed at the Pentagon 'and' prove my OP Theory wrong - IF you can ...

Gam :)eek:) and Mr. Fizz :)cool:) and Ollie :)confused:) combined have NEVER seen a photograph of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE!!! And yet, they believe everything George Bush and Karl Rove say about the 9/11 Inside Job :)cuckoo:).

GL,

Terral

no jackass.... thats not how things work in the real world. YOU have a theory that goes against conventional thinking it is up to YOU to prove it.

do you expect to claim the pentagon is made out of powdered donuts and then expect everyone else to prove you wrong? its not the way things work in the real world. (the world that people other than yourself live in).

YOU claim it was a missile so SHOW SOME FUCKING PROOF!!!

YOU claim it was an A-3 so SHOW SOME FUCKING PROOF!!! :cuckoo:

Hey Terral? Where are you? Why won't you comment on your mistakes? Are we running into the same thing you did with the mistakes I pointed out to you about your WTC7 bullshit?

Turn tail and run when you get your ass handed to you? Coward.

9/11 inside job, how does it feel when you find out the person whose ass you've been kissing has been using incorrect information to mislead people?

lawn2.jpg

The Official Cover Story LIE says that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at a 45-degree angle from the southwest at 530 miles per hour, but this picture clearly shows standing light poles and construction trailers standing directly in that flight path!

Eots? 9/11 inside job? Terral?

Is the above photo showing correct location of the flight path of the plane or not?

Hi Gam:

lawn2.jpg

The Official Cover Story LIE says that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at a 45-degree angle from the southwest at 530 miles per hour, but this picture clearly shows standing light poles and construction trailers standing directly in that flight path!

Is the above photo showing correct location of the flight path of the plane or not?

What's the matter, Gam? You also have 'no' pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES!!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Gam:

lawn2.jpg

GL,

Terral
hey dipshit, where are your pics of an A-3?
there have been TONS of pics of flight 77
you are just too fucking moronically STUPID to realize it

Hi Gam:

lawn2.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES!!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

What's the matter Terral? Having a hard time with someone dissecting your theory piece by piece and showing you all the fuckups you've made?

:lol::lol::lol:

Answer the question coward. Did you screw up claiming the above photo shows the actual flightpath of the plane when in fact it flew to the left of that area?

Are you man enough to admit it?

Terral

whats the matter chickenshit deadbeat dad?

you just showed us all a picture and its been proven that it isnt what you claimed it was. the picture does NOT show the light poles in the way of the flight path.

you want to be a man and own up to your mistake or do you want to continue to LIE and post your delusional bullshit?? :lol:

hullpiece_s.jpg
P200030_1_s.jpg

diffuser_s.jpg

112as1_s.jpg

99hd_s.jpg

All Pictures of Aircraft debris taken at the pentagon after the attack and all show debris from AA77, even though we know you do not believe this physical proof.

But it's more than you've got......

you matched all the serial numbers to a maintanance data sheets you stupid cocksucker.

hullpiece_s.jpg
P200030_1_s.jpg

diffuser_s.jpg

112as1_s.jpg

99hd_s.jpg

All Pictures of Aircraft debris taken at the pentagon after the attack and all show debris from AA77, even though we know you do not believe this physical proof.

But it's more than you've got......

you matched all the serial numbers to a maintanance data sheets you stupid cocksucker.

I'm sure the investigating authority thought of that. Dumb ass.

find any pieces of a missile or an A3 or whatever-the-fuck-is-popular-today that hit the pentagon?

you wanted evidence, jackass. he posted pictures. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU GOT?!!!

nothing at all.... just your dick in your hand....

Last edited:
Greetings to All Blah blah blah, massive amount of B.S. I've already posted and been debunked by other posters ad nauseum)
Whenever Terral starts a post with "Greetings to all" (which is all the time) I imagine it in the computer voice from that movie "War Games":

"Greetings Professor Falken"

[youtube]ecPeSmF_ikc[/youtube]

Greetings to All Blah blah blah, massive amount of B.S. I've already posted and been debunked by other posters ad nauseum)
Whenever Terral starts a post with "Greetings to all" (which is all the time) I imagine it in the computer voice from that movie "War Games":

"Greetings Professor Falken"

[youtube]ecPeSmF_ikc[/youtube]
ROFLMAO :rofl:

the one thing that brings the left, right and center together, making fun of conspiracy nutters(especially 9/11 troofer morons)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back