AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11

just say the vertical stabilizer made no marks...why cant you say that?
kinda looks like an airplane crash, huh?

why dont you twoofers ever post this picture? :lol:
fireball.jpg

how about it terral? why dont you ever post this picture of the crash? group, you got a reason why you never show this one when you claim the tail made no marks? :cuckoo:

anyone ever see 2 turbine holes in the wall? or the tail section damage on the wall?

No need to see marks on a wall. We have the physical evidence I mentioned above.

so it was magic?

no marks where the verical stabilizer would have impacted..

no markings where the turbines would have impacted...

no need to see the marks... it was magic..... :clap2:

Yep , nothing but magic. You keep telling yourself that. And keep denying the physical proof that was recovered at the pentagon.

Still waiting to hear about how the body parts of the passengers were smuggled into the area, along with black boxes and tons of debris from AA77.

BTW the windows are something like 2 feet thick blast resistant. They did their job.

Still waiting to hear about how the body parts of the passengers were smuggled into the area, along with black boxes and tons of debris from AA77.

BTW the windows are something like 2 feet thick blast resistant. They did their job.

the bodies were painted like an american airlines plane and flown into the pentagon by remote control.

hell, that makes as much sense as terral's stupid shit!!!

My oh my, both sides need to calm down a tad -- please, stop with the personal insults. That's addressed to both sides. They make children of you.

And I believe someone referred to the Popular Mechanics (Owned by the Hearst family, known for "yellow journalism" and very much connected to the establishment) article about "9/11 conspiracy theories" as proof. As you have probably not seen the rebuttals, your mistake is understandable. Allow me to enlighten you on why calling that "debunking" article "proof" is absurd:
serendipity.li/wot/pop_mech/reply_to_popular_mechanics.htm
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=3513.0
killtown.911review.org/flight77/debunking/popularmechanics.html
amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X

The Popular-Mechanics piece was a perfect example of state-sponsored, establishment propaganda specifically designed to quell the average person's interest in the issue, by making it appear as if all of the "conspiracy theories" are easily debunked/refuted, when really, serious researchers generally agree that the Popular-Mechanics piece is, like Posner's "debunking" work on JFK "conspiracy theories", easily refuted itself.

SFC Ollie said:

along with black boxes and tons of debris from AA77.

"Tons of debris from AA77"?

I have to dispute this. We were shown some pictures of metal, painted slabs from airplanes -- all of them were isolated and showed no signs of burn damage and the famous one appeared to move in every picture taken of it. This is not what I refer to as "credible evidence".

The 1962 NorthWoods plan contains this:

The pilot and aircraft would then have disappeared.
c. At precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachute, etc.

And, if the argument that "People would have seen the planting of wreckage!" is employed, I'll have to return to my traditional counter-argument: If you've just witnessed a spectacular explosive event at the Pentagon, and believe that an aircraft was the cause, are you really going to have the presence of mind to be "suspicious" of an official/military-looking person placing a piece of wreckage on the ground?

Furthermore, there were mysterious people masquerading as military/firefighter personnel who no one knew about and who were later suspected of being impostors. This is quite possibly the way in which evidence was tampered with and/or planted. 9/11 researcher "Shoestring" has an informative, well-sourced article about these strange episodes:
shoestring911.blogspot.com/2008/10/fake-firefighters-and-military.html

As for the black boxes, I'd like to remind you that two of the flight recorders were found at 4 AM -- now, wouldn't it be easier to plant them then? There were surely less witnesses. Though, I will admit that this is nothing more than speculation.

What isn't speculation, however, is that two different official sources gave completely different locations where the flight data recorder (One of the two black boxes) were recovered:

Dick Bridges, a spokesman for Arlington County, Va. authorities, told the Associated Press the voice recorder was damaged on the outside and the flight data recorder was charred in fires that broke out following the crash. But he said the FBI was still confident data can be retrieved from both.

Bridges said the recorders were found "right where the plane came into the building."

pbs.org/newshour/updates/september01/wash_9-14.html

The remains of most of the passengers on the aircraft were found near the end of the travel of the aircraft debris. The front landing gear (a relatively solid and heavy object) and the flight data recorder (which had been located near the rear of the aircraft) were also found nearly 300 ft into the structure.

fire.nist.gov/bfrlpubs/build03/PDF/b03017.pdf

First, Dick Bridges, a spokesman for the authorities of Arlington, Virginia, states that both black boxes were found at the point of the aircraft's entry -- that would naturally include the flight data recorder. However, the official report (ASCE's Pentagon Building Performance Report) states that the flight data recorder was found nearly 300ft into the building -- that's close to the exit hole.

So, why would there be a contradiction? I highly doubt that Dick Bridges, who was a representative for the Arlington authorities and would naturally be well-informed/well-briefed, but we can also assume that the American Society of Civil Engineer's final report on the matter would be exhaustively researched.

So, why the contradiction? Was someone moving these black boxes around?

Furthermore, the data on the Flight 77 recorders is riddled with serious problems, which are documented here:
pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html
pilotsfor911truth.org/american_77_hijack_impossible.html

You're absolutely correct -- and did you know that this was the only section of the Pentagon in which these blast-resistant windows were installed?
wired.com/politics/law/news/2001/09/46882

USA Today tells us:
"Luck — if it can be called that — had it that the terrorists aimed the Boeing 757 at the only part of the Pentagon that already had been renovated in an 11-year, $1.3 billion project meant to bolster it against attack. That significantly limited the damage and loss of life by slowing the plane as it tore through the building and reducing the explosion's reach."
usatoday.com/news/sept11/2002/01/01/pentagon.htm

What's more, the renovations installed a new sprinkler system, which helped stop the fires from consuming the building.
usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/011210/archive_019840.htm

It was also where the Pentagon's fire station is, a fire station that had it's fire truck parked outside, along with three Pentagon firefighters. Oh, and it was also the site of the Pentagon helipad, right where George W. Bush would land two hours later. By the way -- that renovation project? Interestingly enough, it was only five days away from completion.

And, it just so happens that these renovations resulted in that area of the Pentagon being the least populated and that the area is opposite to the Pentagon's top-brass offices.

Without a doubt, this is the absolute worst section of the Pentagon to crash into if you're a terrorist. And similarly, it is, without a doubt, the best section of the Pentagon to crash into if you're staging a "terrorist attack" against the Pentagon.

With this in mind, consider the official flight path of Flight 77:

"American 77 was then 5 miles west-southwest of the Pentagon and began a 330-degree turn. At the end of the turn, it was descending through 2,200 feet, pointed toward the Pentagon and downtown Washington. The hijacker pilot then advanced the throttles to maximum power and dove toward the Pentagon.
At 9:37:46, American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, traveling at approximately 530 miles per hour."

9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch1.htm

Captain Russ Wittenberg, a retired US Air Force pilot who flew over 100 combat missions. For 35 years, he flew commercial airplanes for Pan Am Airlines and United Airlines. He flew many Boeing airplanes, including the 757 and the 767 -- the two planes that the government tells us were involved in the attacks. Flight 77 was a Boeing 757. He stated this about the alleged movements of Flight 77:

"The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S. plain and simple." … Wittenberg convincingly argued there was absolutely no possibility that Flight 77 could have "descended 7,000 feet in two minutes, all the while performing a steep 280 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon's first floor wall without touching the lawn."…

"For a guy to just jump into the cockpit and fly like an ace is impossible - there is not one chance in a thousand," said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727's to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737's through 767's it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying."

(SOURCE: Arctic Beacon, PatriotsQuestion911)

So, this Hanjour guy had to have been pretty amazing -- he pulled off amazing, jet-ace maneuvers before crashing into the Pentagon. Maneuvers that even causes a military/commercial professional pilot to say "That's impossible!" -- he must be pretty good right?

Wrong -- here's what Hanjour's flight instructors said about him:

"''I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon,'' the former employee said. ''He could not fly at all.''"
nytimes.com/2002/05/04/us/a-trainee-noted-for-incompetence.html

"This guy could not solo a Cessna 150 ... and what I mean by solo is a pilot's first time out without anyone in the cockpit with him. It's the most simple, the most fundamental flying exercise one can engage in..."
whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/hanjour.wmv

So, Hanjour was a terrible pilot who couldn't even control a small Cessna -- thus, it's impossible that he performed the maneuvers that the 9/11 Commission tells us Flight 77 performed.

And now, I'd like you to think back to the Pentagon's renovations -- what kind of well-coordinated, sophisticated terrorist operation would be unaware of the fact that Rumsfeld and the top Pentagon brass were on the opposite side of the building? The amazing maneuvers appeared to be deliberately aimed at crashing into the only area that was bolstered, sprinkler-equipped, firefighter-guarded, and occupied by fewer people (most of whom were not military).

It's quite obvious that Hanjour didn't perform those maneuvers, nor did any other crazed Islamic extremist with a boxcutter knife.

Since we're on the topic of Hanjour:

Hanjour, like fourteen others in the "19-hijacker" terror cell, was given a US visa despite the fact that his application was not adequate. The Jeddah consulate that issued his visa was revealed by a former visa chief (J. Michael Springman) to be controlled by the CIA. Springman described his years at the consulate, in which he rejected hundreds of suspicious visa applications. His decisions were overruled by CIA officials, who issued the visas to the suspicious men he had rejected. He later learned that these were covert operatives that the CIA was bringing over to the US for training. So, Hanjour and others gave suspicious applications to a CIA-controlled consulate and were given visas.

If you look closely at the hijackers, you'll find that, like Lee Harvey Oswald and Timothy McVeigh, they had intimate connections to the shadow/covert side of the state. Lead "hijacker" Mohamed Atta, for example, was trained at a flight school called Huffman Aviation, which is a CIA asset/proprietary. Records also show that Atta graduated from Maxwell Air Force Base. It's also been discovered that his best friend in Florida, Wolfghang Bohringer, is a CIA pilot. By the way, Atta's father says that he received a phone call from his son on September 12th, and that he has been framed.

Still waiting to hear about how the body parts of the passengers were smuggled into the area

The bodies of those who were killed inside the Pentagon (Not the passengers -- the Pentagon employees) were shipped to a Virginia morgue before being moved to Dover Air Force Base (Military) for identification -- of course, this means that the entire forensics investigation/identification was going to take place under military control.

The bodies of the passengers of Flight 77 were sent to Dover, as were the bodies of passengers from Flight 93. The problem, however, is that photographs of the 9/11 crime scenes show no body parts at the Pentagon or Shanksville -- absolutely none at Shanksville and, at the Pentagon, only a few that were released four years after 9/11, and look to be Pentagon employees.

Now, consider that "Flight 77" disappeared from air traffic controllers' view around the Kentucky-Ohio border. Then, a blip appeared on screen approaching the Pentagon -- a blip that air traffic controllers felt was flying like a military plane.

Now, what if Flight 77 landed when it disappeared around the Ohio-Kentucky border and the passengers were murdered?

When the Virginia morgue transferred the Pentagon employees' bodies to Dover, the perpetrators could transfer the passengers to Dover as well, disguising the fact that the bodies had come from two different places.

While this is not necessarily how the bodies were sent to be identified, it shows that the shadow state wouldn't encounter too much of a problem in doing it. Once the passengers were taken somewhere and killed, they could easily send them to Dover Air Force Base at the same time the Pentagon employees' bodies were being sent from the morgue in Virginia to Dover. Furthermore, remember that Dover Air Force Base is a military installation and the people who are receiving the bodies, then carrying out the forensics investigation, are under military discipline.

On that topic:
The people involved in identifying the Pentagon employees' bodies were the same people who helped in the forensics investigation of Chandra Levy, Desert Storm, Waco, and the OKC Bombing.
public-action.com/911/boneguys.html

"Safe pairs of hands"?

oh shit, another one

Hey there, DiveCon.

From your response, you don't seem to like me very much. Maybe we could debate the issues and come to an understanding as to why we hold the opinions we hold. I wouldn't call you a moronic sheep for believing that a 19-man terrorist cell carried out the attacks -- please don't imply that I'm some basement-dwelling, tinfoiler weirdo because I suspect involvement on the part of the fedeal government.

Let's face it -- if we just keep throwing internet memes around, along with cliches and brilliant retorts like "ur retarded!!", then there's no point in having a "Conspiracy Theories" forum, because every topic is going to turn into:
"They aren't telling us the truth about this, guys."
"You're a tinfoil hat fucker!"
"Fuck you! Nice trusting everything that comes out of an authority's mouth!"
"Go listen to Alex Jones, faggot!"
"Go listen to O'Reilly, you ignorant prick!"

Are we not above this? You'd think you were in a primary-grades school playground sometimes. Act like adults, folks.

fireball.jpg

how about it terral? why dont you ever post this picture of the crash? group, you got a reason why you never show this one when you claim the tail made no marks? :cuckoo:

wtf are you talking about ?

tons of debris ?..link ?,,,and there where no passenger bodies just claimed dna evidence.. the bodies are those of pentagon employees

oh shit, another one

Hey there, DiveCon.

From your response, you don't seem to like me very much. Maybe we could debate the issues and come to an understanding as to why we hold the opinions we hold. I wouldn't call you a moronic sheep for believing that a 19-man terrorist cell carried out the attacks -- please don't imply that I'm some basement-dwelling, tinfoiler weirdo because I suspect involvement on the part of the fedeal government.

Let's face it -- if we just keep throwing internet memes around, along with cliches and brilliant retorts like "ur retarded!!", then there's no point in having a "Conspiracy Theories" forum, because every topic is going to turn into:
"They aren't telling us the truth about this, guys."
"You're a tinfoil hat fucker!"
"Fuck you! Nice trusting everything that comes out of an authority's mouth!"
"Go listen to Alex Jones, faggot!"
"Go listen to O'Reilly, you ignorant prick!"

Are we not above this? You'd think you were in a primary-grades school playground sometimes. Act like adults, folks.
nope, there is no debate with moronic fucking troofers

fireball.jpg

its in english. what part dont you understand? too stoned again?:cuckoo:

My oh my, both sides need to calm down a tad -- please, stop with the personal insults. That's addressed to both sides. They make children of you.

And I believe someone referred to the Popular Mechanics (Owned by the Hearst family, known for "yellow journalism" and very much connected to the establishment) article about "9/11 conspiracy theories" as proof. As you have probably not seen the rebuttals, your mistake is understandable. Allow me to enlighten you on why calling that "debunking" article "proof" is absurd:
serendipity.li/wot/pop_mech/reply_to_popular_mechanics.htm
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=3513.0
killtown.911review.org/flight77/debunking/popularmechanics.html
amazon.com/Debunking-11-Mechanics-Defenders-Conspiracy/dp/156656686X

The Popular-Mechanics piece was a perfect example of state-sponsored, establishment propaganda specifically designed to quell the average person's interest in the issue, by making it appear as if all of the "conspiracy theories" are easily debunked/refuted, when really, serious researchers generally agree that the Popular-Mechanics piece is, like Posner's "debunking" work on JFK "conspiracy theories", easily refuted itself.

SFC Ollie said:

along with black boxes and tons of debris from AA77.

"Tons of debris from AA77"?

I have to dispute this. We were shown some pictures of metal, painted slabs from airplanes -- all of them were isolated and showed no signs of burn damage and the famous one appeared to move in every picture taken of it. This is not what I refer to as "credible evidence".

The 1962 NorthWoods plan contains this:

The pilot and aircraft would then have disappeared.
c. At precisely the same time that the aircraft was presumably shot down a submarine or small surface craft would disburse F-101 parts, parachute, etc.

And, if the argument that "People would have seen the planting of wreckage!" is employed, I'll have to return to my traditional counter-argument: If you've just witnessed a spectacular explosive event at the Pentagon, and believe that an aircraft was the cause, are you really going to have the presence of mind to be "suspicious" of an official/military-looking person placing a piece of wreckage on the ground?

Furthermore, there were mysterious people masquerading as military/firefighter personnel who no one knew about and who were later suspected of being impostors. This is quite possibly the way in which evidence was tampered with and/or planted. 9/11 researcher "Shoestring" has an informative, well-sourced article about these strange episodes:
shoestring911.blogspot.com/2008/10/fake-firefighters-and-military.html

As for the black boxes, I'd like to remind you that two of the flight recorders were found at 4 AM -- now, wouldn't it be easier to plant them then? There were surely less witnesses. Though, I will admit that this is nothing more than speculation.

What isn't speculation, however, is that two different official sources gave completely different locations where the flight data recorder (One of the two black boxes) were recovered:

Dick Bridges, a spokesman for Arlington County, Va. authorities, told the Associated Press the voice recorder was damaged on the outside and the flight data recorder was charred in fires that broke out following the crash. But he said the FBI was still confident data can be retrieved from both.

Bridges said the recorders were found "right where the plane came into the building."

pbs.org/newshour/updates/september01/wash_9-14.html

First, Dick Bridges, a spokesman for the authorities of Arlington, Virginia, states that both black boxes were found at the point of the aircraft's entry -- that would naturally include the flight data recorder. However, the official report (ASCE's Pentagon Building Performance Report) states that the flight data recorder was found nearly 300ft into the building -- that's close to the exit hole.

So, why would there be a contradiction? I highly doubt that Dick Bridges, who was a representative for the Arlington authorities and would naturally be well-informed/well-briefed, but we can also assume that the American Society of Civil Engineer's final report on the matter would be exhaustively researched.

So, why the contradiction? Was someone moving these black boxes around?

Furthermore, the data on the Flight 77 recorders is riddled with serious problems, which are documented here:
pilotsfor911truth.org/pentagon.html
pilotsfor911truth.org/american_77_hijack_impossible.html

You're absolutely correct -- and did you know that this was the only section of the Pentagon in which these blast-resistant windows were installed?
wired.com/politics/law/news/2001/09/46882

USA Today tells us:
"Luck — if it can be called that — had it that the terrorists aimed the Boeing 757 at the only part of the Pentagon that already had been renovated in an 11-year, $1.3 billion project meant to bolster it against attack. That significantly limited the damage and loss of life by slowing the plane as it tore through the building and reducing the explosion's reach."
usatoday.com/news/sept11/2002/01/01/pentagon.htm

What's more, the renovations installed a new sprinkler system, which helped stop the fires from consuming the building.
usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/011210/archive_019840.htm

It was also where the Pentagon's fire station is, a fire station that had it's fire truck parked outside, along with three Pentagon firefighters. Oh, and it was also the site of the Pentagon helipad, right where George W. Bush would land two hours later. By the way -- that renovation project? Interestingly enough, it was only five days away from completion.

And, it just so happens that these renovations resulted in that area of the Pentagon being the least populated and that the area is opposite to the Pentagon's top-brass offices.

Without a doubt, this is the absolute worst section of the Pentagon to crash into if you're a terrorist. And similarly, it is, without a doubt, the best section of the Pentagon to crash into if you're staging a "terrorist attack" against the Pentagon.

With this in mind, consider the official flight path of Flight 77:

"American 77 was then 5 miles west-southwest of the Pentagon and began a 330-degree turn. At the end of the turn, it was descending through 2,200 feet, pointed toward the Pentagon and downtown Washington. The hijacker pilot then advanced the throttles to maximum power and dove toward the Pentagon.
At 9:37:46, American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, traveling at approximately 530 miles per hour."

9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch1.htm

Captain Russ Wittenberg, a retired US Air Force pilot who flew over 100 combat missions. For 35 years, he flew commercial airplanes for Pan Am Airlines and United Airlines. He flew many Boeing airplanes, including the 757 and the 767 -- the two planes that the government tells us were involved in the attacks. Flight 77 was a Boeing 757. He stated this about the alleged movements of Flight 77:

So, this Hanjour guy had to have been pretty amazing -- he pulled off amazing, jet-ace maneuvers before crashing into the Pentagon. Maneuvers that even causes a military/commercial professional pilot to say "That's impossible!" -- he must be pretty good right?

Wrong -- here's what Hanjour's flight instructors said about him:

"''I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon,'' the former employee said. ''He could not fly at all.''"
nytimes.com/2002/05/04/us/a-trainee-noted-for-incompetence.html

"This guy could not solo a Cessna 150 ... and what I mean by solo is a pilot's first time out without anyone in the cockpit with him. It's the most simple, the most fundamental flying exercise one can engage in..."
whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/hanjour.wmv

So, Hanjour was a terrible pilot who couldn't even control a small Cessna -- thus, it's impossible that he performed the maneuvers that the 9/11 Commission tells us Flight 77 performed.

And now, I'd like you to think back to the Pentagon's renovations -- what kind of well-coordinated, sophisticated terrorist operation would be unaware of the fact that Rumsfeld and the top Pentagon brass were on the opposite side of the building? The amazing maneuvers appeared to be deliberately aimed at crashing into the only area that was bolstered, sprinkler-equipped, firefighter-guarded, and occupied by fewer people (most of whom were not military).

It's quite obvious that Hanjour didn't perform those maneuvers, nor did any other crazed Islamic extremist with a boxcutter knife.

Since we're on the topic of Hanjour:

Hanjour, like fourteen others in the "19-hijacker" terror cell, was given a US visa despite the fact that his application was not adequate. The Jeddah consulate that issued his visa was revealed by a former visa chief (J. Michael Springman) to be controlled by the CIA. Springman described his years at the consulate, in which he rejected hundreds of suspicious visa applications. His decisions were overruled by CIA officials, who issued the visas to the suspicious men he had rejected. He later learned that these were covert operatives that the CIA was bringing over to the US for training. So, Hanjour and others gave suspicious applications to a CIA-controlled consulate and were given visas.

If you look closely at the hijackers, you'll find that, like Lee Harvey Oswald and Timothy McVeigh, they had intimate connections to the shadow/covert side of the state. Lead "hijacker" Mohamed Atta, for example, was trained at a flight school called Huffman Aviation, which is a CIA asset/proprietary. Records also show that Atta graduated from Maxwell Air Force Base. It's also been discovered that his best friend in Florida, Wolfghang Bohringer, is a CIA pilot. By the way, Atta's father says that he received a phone call from his son on September 12th, and that he has been framed.

Still waiting to hear about how the body parts of the passengers were smuggled into the area

The bodies of those who were killed inside the Pentagon (Not the passengers -- the Pentagon employees) were shipped to a Virginia morgue before being moved to Dover Air Force Base (Military) for identification -- of course, this means that the entire forensics investigation/identification was going to take place under military control.

The bodies of the passengers of Flight 77 were sent to Dover, as were the bodies of passengers from Flight 93. The problem, however, is that photographs of the 9/11 crime scenes show no body parts at the Pentagon or Shanksville -- absolutely none at Shanksville and, at the Pentagon, only a few that were released four years after 9/11, and look to be Pentagon employees.

Now, consider that "Flight 77" disappeared from air traffic controllers' view around the Kentucky-Ohio border. Then, a blip appeared on screen approaching the Pentagon -- a blip that air traffic controllers felt was flying like a military plane.

Now, what if Flight 77 landed when it disappeared around the Ohio-Kentucky border and the passengers were murdered?

When the Virginia morgue transferred the Pentagon employees' bodies to Dover, the perpetrators could transfer the passengers to Dover as well, disguising the fact that the bodies had come from two different places.

While this is not necessarily how the bodies were sent to be identified, it shows that the shadow state wouldn't encounter too much of a problem in doing it. Once the passengers were taken somewhere and killed, they could easily send them to Dover Air Force Base at the same time the Pentagon employees' bodies were being sent from the morgue in Virginia to Dover. Furthermore, remember that Dover Air Force Base is a military installation and the people who are receiving the bodies, then carrying out the forensics investigation, are under military discipline.

On that topic:
The people involved in identifying the Pentagon employees' bodies were the same people who helped in the forensics investigation of Chandra Levy, Desert Storm, Waco, and the OKC Bombing.
public-action.com/911/boneguys.html

"Safe pairs of hands"?

sorry..... but my eyes were getting glazed over after seeing all this previously debunked crap for the millionth time....

but do you ever get around to providing any physical evidence that something other than flight 77 crashed into the pentagon?

or do you just keep trying to connect obscure things david koresh to the pentagon crash in order to blame the government?

Last edited:

Why dont you twoofers ever post this picture? :lol:
fireball.jpg

how about it terral? Why dont you ever post this picture of the crash? Group, you got a reason why you never show this one when you claim the tail made no marks? :cuckoo:

its in english. What part dont you understand? Too stoned again?:cuckoo:

there is nothing in that picture but a ball of fire

really?

no pentagon? no light pole? no damage to the construction fence? no thick black smoke? no pentagon lawn? no damaged generator?

just a fireball, huh? and this fireball, which is the only thing in the picture according to you, just spontaneously appeared? :cuckoo:

really?

no pentagon? no light pole? no damage to the construction fence? no thick black smoke? no pentagon lawn? no damaged generator?

just a fireball, huh? and this fireball, which is the only thing in the picture according to you, just spontaneously appeared? :cuckoo:

there is nothing in that photo that shows evidence of where the engines ..wings and tail section impacted

This might have already been answered, so forgive me if I'm asking anyone to repeat themselves, but it would seem to me that if someone says a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon, and it's obvious that some catastrophic event happened, the person asserting it wasn't a plane should have the burden to prove what caused the event.

Therefore, if it wasn't AA77, then what was it? And prove that it is what you say it is. Not a theory, but hard evidence....eye witnesses, pictures, debris ..... anything to prove what you say it is. Provide the same evidence to prove your theory that you are asking others to prove it was AA77.

What I find hard to believe is when anyone is asserting that the government "planted" evidence to prove it was AA77 ..... in my simple minded thought process, I would think that if the government had gone through so much hard work to pull off something of this magnitude, they would have "planted" more compelling evidence .... instead of leaving so much unanwered and subject to "conspiracy" theories. Why not "plant" tons of evidence to support their coverup?

And, I guess my last thought on this would be ........ who was the mastermind that thought this up, coordinated it, inspired so many people to go along with it and then have been able to make all those people (who participated in the murders) keep their mouths shut about it for almost a decade. Fricking genius!!!

Wow another new conspiracy nut case.

And I am still waiting on any physical evidence which can prove that the 911CR is wrong.

And ThamesChase, don't give us that same BS about how the Military ran the identification so it could lie BS. And when was the last time that pictures of murder victims were released before the investigations and normally the trials were over?

Now do any of you have any physical evidence which would stand up in court to present?

Didn't think so.

really?

there is nothing in that photo that shows evidence of where the engines ..wings and tail section impacted

thats not what you claimed, moron. you claimed the photo showed nothing but a fireball.

you lied.

Forum List

Back