AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi Kurt:

This might have already been answered, so forgive me if I'm asking anyone to repeat themselves, but it would seem to me that if someone says a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon, and it's obvious that some catastrophic event happened, the person asserting it wasn't a plane should have the burden to prove what caused the event.

Each of my 911Truth Topics include a 'thesis' (my theory), 'claims' (pointing to the thesis), 'evidentiary support' (what "I" consider credible evidence) and 'conclusions'. This particular 'topic' was started to present evidence that AA77 DID NOT Crash Into The Pentagon On 9/11. If you want to see "My Work" on What Really Happened At The Pentagon, then go to 'that' Topic (here).

Therefore, if it wasn't AA77, then what was it?

The Pentagon was attacked at 9:31:39 AM by a Raytheon Hypersonic Missile (my Blog Entry) carrying three (3) submunition bomblets (my Blog Entry). The Pentagon was attacked the second time at 9:36:27 AM by the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior that went 'BOOM' against the E-ring Wall striking the second-story concrete slab elevation at Column Line (CL) 11 to 15. Go to the appropriate Topic and 'quote >> something' and ask any questions you wish ...

And prove that it is what you say it is. Not a theory, but hard evidence....eye witnesses, pictures, debris ..... anything to prove what you say it is. Provide the same evidence to prove your theory that you are asking others to prove it was AA77.

This is the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum where registered members posts 'their' Conspiracy Theories ...

What I find hard to believe is when anyone is asserting that the government "planted" evidence to prove it was AA77 ..... in my simple minded thought process, I would think that if the government had gone through so much hard work to pull off something of this magnitude, they would have "planted" more compelling evidence ....

We The Sheeple "are" that STUPID (see #7-10) ...

And, I guess my last thought on this would be ........ who was the mastermind that thought this up, coordinated it, inspired so many people to go along with it and then have been able to make all those people (who participated in the murders) keep their mouths shut about it for almost a decade. Fricking genius!!!

Start with the "House of Rothschild." My "What Really Happened On 9/11" Topic is here.

GL,

Terral

(what "I" consider credible evidence)

This is the key phrase here concerning ALL your bullshit. You aren't competent enough for us to consider ANYTHING you bring forth as "credible".

Just look at your H1N1 debacle in which you ADMITTED to falling for the hype.

Go cry wolf somewhere else.

===delusional bullshit removed===

repeating the same fairy tale over and over again won't make it any less laughable. the fact that you call your fairy tale a "thesis" is absolutely hilarious!!! :lol:

find any evidence of an A-3 hitting the pentagon yet?
find any evidence of a missile yet?
find any witnesses to either one yet?

i didnt think so.... :cuckoo:

will the next moron please stand up......

Once again dumb ass.... How did all the dead people from flight 77 get IN the pentagon? How did all the debris from a 757 get IN the pentagon?

Have you ever seen an aircraft fly into a reinforced cement brick wall? It shreds itself to small pieces.

Once again for the truly slow and immensely stupid.... The bodies are there, the aircraft is there, the black boxes are there. How EXACTLY did the Government pull that off in under 2 hours?

Not to mention the scores of EMTs, Firefighters and other First Responders.

Who hushed up all these witnesses?
What was their price?
Better yet...What would be their motivation be for keeping this ridiculous secret of yours under wraps?

:cuckoo:

Once again dumb ass.... How did all the dead people from flight 77 get IN the pentagon? How did all the debris from a 757 get IN the pentagon?

Have you ever seen an aircraft fly into a reinforced cement brick wall? It shreds itself to small pieces.

Once again for the truly slow and immensely stupid.... The bodies are there, the aircraft is there, the black boxes are there. How EXACTLY did the Government pull that off in under 2 hours?

What was their price?
Better yet...What would be their motivation be for keeping this ridiculous secret of yours under wraps?

Don't you know? None of them paid any attention to details like pickup trucks unloading plane parts and scattering them around the grounds. Because they were just too busy looking at nothing to realize that there were a few hundred people there planting evidence.

These kooks are funny as hell.

Hi Kurt:

This might have already been answered, so forgive me if I'm asking anyone to repeat themselves, but it would seem to me that if someone says a plane didn't crash into the Pentagon, and it's obvious that some catastrophic event happened, the person asserting it wasn't a plane should have the burden to prove what caused the event.

Each of my 911Truth Topics include a 'thesis' (my theory), 'claims' (pointing to the thesis), 'evidentiary support' (what "I" consider credible evidence) and 'conclusions'. This particular 'topic' was started to present evidence that AA77 DID NOT Crash Into The Pentagon On 9/11. If you want to see "My Work" on What Really Happened At The Pentagon, then go to 'that' Topic (here).

Therefore, if it wasn't AA77, then what was it?

The Pentagon was attacked at 9:31:39 AM by a Raytheon Hypersonic Missile (my Blog Entry) carrying three (3) submunition bomblets (my Blog Entry). The Pentagon was attacked the second time at 9:36:27 AM by the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior that went 'BOOM' against the E-ring Wall striking the second-story concrete slab elevation at Column Line (CL) 11 to 15. Go to the appropriate Topic and 'quote >> something' and ask any questions you wish ...

This is the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum where registered members posts 'their' Conspiracy Theories ...

What I find hard to believe is when anyone is asserting that the government "planted" evidence to prove it was AA77 ..... in my simple minded thought process, I would think that if the government had gone through so much hard work to pull off something of this magnitude, they would have "planted" more compelling evidence ....

We The Sheeple "are" that STUPID (see #7-10) ...

And, I guess my last thought on this would be ........ who was the mastermind that thought this up, coordinated it, inspired so many people to go along with it and then have been able to make all those people (who participated in the murders) keep their mouths shut about it for almost a decade. Fricking genius!!!

Start with the "House of Rothschild." My "What Really Happened On 9/11" Topic is here.

GL,

Terral

Well Terral .... first -- I am not Kurt....I am his Princess! :lol:

Second - After reading everything you've posted about the Pentagon crash I tried to narrow it down to something I thought would help me understand what you are trying to do, however, because you cannot seem to summarize your theory into a couple of sentences with evidence I'm not really interested in hearing any more. Good luck.

Well Terral .... first -- I am not Kurt....I am his Princess! :lol:

Second - After reading everything you've posted about the Pentagon crash I tried to narrow it down to something I thought would help me understand what you are trying to do, however, because you cannot seem to summarize your theory into a couple of sentences with evidence I'm not really interested in hearing any more. Good luck.
and that is the typical response you will get from terral
just the same old debunked garbage over and over

Terral,

In all honesty, what have you brought forth that you have been correct about? Why should we deem you a credible source of information when you haven't been correct about anything?

Please remind us how many of your predictions have come true.

What was that? NONE?

You admit to falling for othe H1N1 hype and being wrong about it.

So please. Tell us WHY we should believe anything you say?

:eusa_whistle:

Hi Gam:

... So please. Tell us WHY we should believe anything you say?

Just post 'your' pictures of AA77 crashed at the Pentagon 'and' prove my OP Theory wrong - IF you can ...

Gam :)eek:) and Mr. Fizz :)cool:) and Ollie :)confused:) combined have NEVER seen a photograph of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE!!! And yet, they believe everything George Bush and Karl Rove say about the 9/11 Inside Job :)cuckoo:).

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Gam:

Just post 'your' pictures of AA77 crashed at the Pentagon 'and' prove my OP Theory wrong - IF you can ...

Gam :)eek:) and Mr. Fizz :)cool:) and Ollie :)confused:) combined have NEVER seen a photograph of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE!!! And yet, they believe everything George Bush and Karl Rove say about the 9/11 Inside Job :)cuckoo:).

GL,

Terral
dipshit, there have been HUNDREDS of photos shown to you
you wouldnt accept them then, what is there to convince me you would accept them NOW?
you are fucking delusional and seriously need professional help

also, pay your fucking child support you disgusting deadbeat

Hi Gam:

GL,

Terral

Avoided the question eh?

Please provide us with anything credible you have done. You have made a myriad of predictions, all with supposed "proof" and "evidence" you had found, and what?

You've come up empty on every single one.

Now you want us to believe your theories???? What a joke. You're theories are based on nothing more than blurry images you claim contain what you want them to contain. All speculation. Just like the WTC7 photo with the thermite cut beam you screwed up on. I've asked you questions about other claims you've made about the WTC7 photos and you blatantly didn't respond. You ran with your tail between your legs.

Now you want me/us to debate you on your Pentagon theory? All that will happen is that we will find mistakes in this theory, and based on your past, will fail to answer them and move on to another theory or prediction.

You're useless. Go away. When you provide us with something credible that you have gotten right for once in your life, maybe we'll talk. Until then, go piss up a rope.

You're just another Christophera.

What was their price?

see thats what you Bush dupes always do when you cant refute the evidence that an airliner did not slam into the pentagon.You evade it by asking questions.We dont claim to have ALL the answers.Those questions are the ones you should be asking the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled this off.You should be demanding that Bush,Cheney,and Rice and others be put under a lie detector and asked those questions and why they lied about so many other things.the only thing we know beyond a doubt is that an airliner did not slam into the pentagon since they have no evidence but fake parts that have been proven fake. The most experienced pilots have said that the evidence doesnt match that of an airliner.who you going to believe experienced air pilots or some corrupt government officials? get with the program.

Last edited:

What was their price?

see thats what you Bush dupes always do when you cant refute the evidence that an airliner did not slam into the pentagon.You evade it by asking questions.We dont claim to have ALL the answers.Those questions are the ones you should be asking the neocons in the Bush administration who pulled this off.You should be demanding that Bush,Cheney,and Rice and others be put under a lie detector and asked those questions and why they lied about so many other things.the only thing we know beyond a doubt is that an airliner did not slam into the pentagon since they have no evidence but fake parts that have been proven fake. The most experienced pilots have said that the evidence doesnt match that of an airliner.who you going to believe experienced air pilots or some corrupt government officials? get with the program.
dipshit, you are a fucking moron
there are not enough "bush dupes" to support that everyone that disagrees with your delusional ranting to cover the number of people that think you guys are fucking morons

The second-story hole measures exactly 18-feet 3-inches and the windows above and to the left of the little hole are NOT even broken.

The second-story concrete slab remains very much intact and a man can stand on top of the undamaged green SUV and reach up to that elevation! There is simply no room for a real 40+ feet tall 100-ton Jetliner to crash here!

Know what Terral. I lied. Let's take just one of your claims and make you look like even more of an idiot than you already do.

Why are you using the "wheel to tail" dimensions of the plane? Why the wheels? Were the terrorists trying to land the plane so the wheels would have been down?

Please tell us, using your "vast" knowledge, what are the dimensions of the fuselage of a 757?

Also Terral, how wide was the hole in the pentagon on the first floor/level? How wide was the hole on the second floor/level?

lawn2.jpg

The Official Cover Story LIE says that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon at a 45-degree angle from the southwest at 530 miles per hour, but this picture clearly shows standing light poles and construction trailers standing directly in that flight path!

Hey jackass. Why are you using a photo that shows the WRONG LIGHTPOLES???? Let's dissect that photo shall we. See the part of the "cloverleaf" in the lower left of the photo? See the parking lot directly to the right of the edge of that "cloverleaf"?

The flight path was down the center of the "cloverleaf" and over the LEFT side of that part of the "cloverleaf" which isn't even shown in the photo!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

So basically when it comes to the OP statement " AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11"

All indications and all the physical proof point to; Yes it did!

Got anything that actually proves it didn't? Maybe a live passenger?

see thats what you Bush dupes always do when you cant refute the evidence that an airliner did not slam into the pentagon.

you never show any evidence, jackass. all you show is some fucking fairy tale or some stupid shit that's already been debunked.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back