AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi Stan with Mr. Fizzle, DiveConMan and the Retired Idiot mentioned:

Hang on a minute ... This is the topic right, .. which you authored, .. correct?

Stan is stating the OBVIOUS without bringing us pictures or ANY EVIDENCE that AA77 crashed ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

" AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11" .. the burden is therefore upon you to show that what you purport is in fact true.

The thesis, claims, EVIDENCE and conclusions (AA DID NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11) all appear in the Opening Post of this Topic. Stan has the opportunity to PROVE me wrong by simply producing photographic evidence that AA77 'DID' Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11. Right? Of course! However, Stan comes to my Topics and talks nonsense :)cuckoo:) like Mr. Fizzle, the DiveConMan and the Retired Idiot, but NOBODY here has even bothered to post their pictures of the AA77 Jetliner Crash at the Pentagon! Why? That is simple: Nothing like that exists on this planet, because that NEVER HAPPENED (my thesis and conclusion).

For you to prove yourself correct .. it is you who must bring a convincing argument to the floor .. not the reader who has an open mind on the subject.

Go back to the Opening Post and try to prove something wrong, Or (better yet), accept Terral's Challenge (my Topic) and start your own discussion proving that AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon using the evidence.

GL,

Terral

In order for you to prove the plane did not crash there YOU must explain away all the dead bodies from the flight, all the debris from the flight, the black boxes from the aircraft all the witnesses that saw the aircraft and the radar track. Further you have to explain HOW the body parts, plane debris and black boxes GOT into the Pentagon. You just keep posting pictures and claiming no plane crashed that.

You have also failed to tell us what kind of missile makes the damage at the pentagon and leaves no trace of said missile. You have failed to provide us with a launch platform or who in fact launched it and from where.

YOU just keep posting pictures and claiming they prove what the obviously do not.

Hi ConMan:

seek out professional help, you SERIOUSLY need it

You are the guy saying that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon from the southwest on a 45-degree angle going 530 miles per hour!

tomhoran-1.jpg

However, we see light poles and construction trailers standing directly in that flight path! Therefore, DiveConMan :)cuckoo:) needs to seek professional help for being a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE ...

Indenialaa77.jpg

GL,

Terral

Hi ConMan:

seek out professional help, you SERIOUSLY need it

You are the guy saying that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon from the southwest on a 45-degree angle going 530 miles per hour!

However, we see light poles and construction trailers standing directly in that flight path! Therefore, DiveConMan :)cuckoo:) needs to seek professional help for being a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE ...

GL,

Terral
what a fucking dipshit
that photo is not down the path of flight 77
why are you such a LIAR

Hi Stan with Mr. Fizzle, DiveConMan and the Retired Idiot mentioned:

paranoid, delusional crap removed

Terral

let's remove the bullshit delusional crap and deal with facts.

1. the black boxes, which are airplane parts from flight 77, were recovered from the pentagon.

2. DNA from the passengers was recovered from the pentagon.

you have anything that refutes that?
you have any pictures of your A-3 or your missile?
i didnt think so... :cuckoo:

Hi Retired Guy:

In order for you to prove the plane did not crash there YOU must explain away all the dead bodies from the flight, all the debris from the flight, the black boxes from the aircraft all the witnesses that saw the aircraft and the radar track.

This Inside Job (What Happened On 9/11) was orchestrated by a rogue element (What Happened At The Pentagon) working inside the Bush Regime that controlled all the evidence!

leftsidedamage.jpg

This is a picture taken on the left side of the 18-feet 3-inch second-story impact hole created at Column Line (CL) 14. A man can stand on top of that 'undamaged' green SUV and reach up to the second-story concrete slab elevation that remains very much intact! The temporary construction fence was thrown 'back' in our direction and the fence posts were uprooted and also thrown back in our direction. This is the very location where YOU say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour! However ...

bigCringhole.jpg

... this little hole is all we see just 220 feet away (diagram) from the outer E-ring wall that measures just 8 to 10 feet! Mr. Retired Idiot can start explaining how 'his' 100-ton Jetliner going 530 miles per hour vanished into thin air BEFORE exiting this little hole into A/E Drive:

holeprofile.jpg

Okay hotshot: Where is your 100-ton Jetliner????? At 530 miles per hour :)cuckoo:), your 100-ton Jetliner should have exited the C-ring Wall into A/E Drive in just .39 seconds, which NEVER happened! Do not try to sit there on you fat ass and declare to me that I must explain Bush's planted evidence, when you have NO PROOF whatsoever that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 or any other day!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE]These Experts Also Say THAT NEVER HAPPENED[/ame]

Further you have to explain HOW the body parts, plane debris and black boxes GOT into the Pentagon. You just keep posting pictures and claiming no plane crashed that.

No sir. I have already proved that AA77 DID NOT Crash Into The Pentagon On 9/11 in the Opening Post of this Topic 'and' the Retired Idiot has NO REPLY. Either post your photographic evidence to support 'your' stupid theory, OR have the common sense to shut up!!!

GL,

Terral

all this crap was debunked already, jackass.

but explain again how the missile shockwave knocked over all the light poles but didnt blow out the glass in the car windows.....

that's one of my favorite bedtime stories!!! :lol:

all this crap was debunked already, jackass.

but explain again how the missile shockwave knocked over all the light poles but didnt blow out the glass in the car windows.....

that's one of my favorite bedtime stories!!! :lol:
terral is just as delusional as chri$toFEARa and his invisicrete

Terral said:
Stan is stating the OBVIOUS without bringing us pictures or ANY EVIDENCE that AA77 crashed ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

Mysterypart2.jpg

I brought you a picture .. and you ignore it for fear of having your theory blown out of the water.

On the other hand it could bolster your theory .. but you still ignore it.

I have no intention of proving or disproving anything regarding Flight 77.. I simply share information and assist in shutting down disinformation where possible.

If you have found some irregularity with the Official line, then you should use all information useful to proving that irregularity. That would be a logical process don't you think.

Like I said when I posted the image, it is most often ignored. Why would that be Terral ??

Too dangerous .. is it ?

Is it planted debris (and a photo on a congresswoman's website !!!) .. that would be a bit odd wouldn't it. It's the only known source for that pic, being that it was taken during her visit to the Pentagon.

Perhaps Congresswoman Berkley is one of the perps ?? Perhaps it's a gift wrapped piece of useful information for CT's .. I don't know.

Is it that you may find your theory suddenly falls to pieces .. fess up Terral

I'd like to know why you won't discuss it .. but prefer instead, to avoid it .

Stann

Hi Stan:

Terral said:

Mysterypart2.jpg

I brought you a picture .. and you ignore it for fear of having your theory blown out of the water.

We can agree that 'a plane' hit the Pentagon (What Really Happened At The Pentagon), but a real 100-ton Jetliner ...

boeing2.jpg

... has a 60-ton Frame, two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines, indestructible landing gear, more than 200 seats, massive wing sections and a 44-foot tall tail section. Stan is supposed to be proving that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon, but all he has is a little piece of debris from 'a plane' that is almost identical to the 'planted debris' found 250 feet away from the Empty Hole outside Shanksville!!!!

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

This is a picture of the EMPTY HOLE that shows no signs of any 100-ton jetliner! However, some 250 feet away in the woods the incompetent FBI found this ...

Flight 93 Fuselage Picture << Click here.

Again, a real Boeing 757-200 Class Jetliner has a 60-ton Frame, two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines, so on and so forth 'and' these Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES bring us a few pounds of evidence and completely ignore the facts surrounding the MISSING 100-tons of evidence!!!

On the other hand it could bolster your theory .. but you still ignore it.

I have no intention of proving or disproving anything regarding Flight 77..

Oh really? Stan is once again stating the OBVIOUS fact that he has no pictures of AA77 crashed anywhere!

lawn2.jpg

Stan's problem is that we have plenty of pictures taken at the Pentagon on 9/11 between 9:31:39 AM (first explosion) and 10:15:16 AM (E-Ring Roof Collapse = my Pentagon Timeline) clearly demonstrating that NO 100-ton Jetliner crashed here!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]All Of These Military/Aviation Experts Agree With Terral[/ame]

If you have found some irregularity with the Official line, then you should use all information useful to proving that irregularity. That would be a logical process don't you think.

The difference between real 911Truthers (like me) and 911LIARS like Stan is that I 'do' have evidence to support my version of What Really Happened On 9/11. Stan can continue to embarrass himself like Mr. Fizzle, DiveConMan and the Retired Idiot if that blows air up his skirt ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
find any A-3 parts yet?
find any missile parts yet?
find anyone that saw an A-3 yet?
find anyone that saw a missile yet?

the black boxes from flight 77 were found at the crash scene. the DNA from the passengers and crew were found at the pentagon. people saw a boeing aircraft hit the pentagon.

your silly claims of holes with airplane parts in it are empty, when we can see the airplane parts, do nothing to prove anything except your insanity. :cuckoo:

wow... this sure is a funny shaped rock in this empty hole!! :lol:
9581d1267043897-we-know-in-2001-cell-phones-worked-up-to-50-000-feet-and-shanksville16lf4.jpg

Last edited:
Terral said:
Stan can continue to embarrass himself like Mr. Fizzle, DiveConMan and the Retired Idiot if that blows air up his skirt ...

Hey you ! .. are you going to discuss that image of aircraft debris in that photo or not.

Avoiding a substanntial image for the sake of pushing your websites is a bit sick really.

You invite discussion and even invite photos .. but you won't discuss.

This sounds like the preacher routine ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hthiLHVAMho]YouTube - Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man (From "Live At The Royal Albert Hall")[/ame]

Sing a long while you compose your response to the image .. or failing that repeat your last post. Last post .. :lol:

Stann :eusa_angel:

Terral said:
Stan can continue to embarrass himself like Mr. Fizzle, DiveConMan and the Retired Idiot if that blows air up his skirt ...

Hey you ! .. are you going to discuss that image of aircraft debris in that photo or not.

Avoiding a substanntial image for the sake of pushing your websites is a bit sick really.

You invite discussion and even invite photos .. but you won't discuss.

This sounds like the preacher routine ..

Sing a long while you compose your response to the image .. or failing that repeat your last post. Last post .. :lol:

Stann :eusa_angel:
thats all he does, keeps repeating the same debunked bullshit over and over

Hi Stan:

My name is not Glenn Beck!

I have about a dozen "AA77/Pentagon 911Truth" Topics posted on this fine USMB Board (pick one) and 'this' Topic proves beyond all doubt that "AA77 DID NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11." If Stan has any evidence that AA77 'Did' Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11, this is the right Topic. Just 'quote >>' anything that appears off in the Opening Post and show us your evidence! Thus far I see nothing from Stan or anyone proving that AA77 crashed ANYWHERE ...

Perhaps Stan wants to offer rebuttals to my explanation of the A-3 Skywarrior crashing into the Pentagon at exactly 9:36:27 AM from this Topic:

This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Again, 'quote >>' anything that appears wrong and offer up 'your' conspiracy theory using whatever Stan calls credible evidence.

GL,

Terral

Hi Stan:

My name is not Glenn Beck!

I have about a dozen "AA77/Pentagon 911Truth" Topics posted on this fine USMB Board (pick one) and 'this' Topic proves beyond all doubt that "AA77 DID NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11." If Stan has any evidence that AA77 'Did' Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11, this is the right Topic. Just 'quote >>' anything that appears off in the Opening Post and show us your evidence! Thus far I see nothing from Stan or anyone proving that AA77 crashed ANYWHERE ...

Perhaps Stan wants to offer rebuttals to my explanation of the A-3 Skywarrior crashing into the Pentagon at exactly 9:36:27 AM from this Topic:

This Is What Happened At The Pentagon On 9/11

Again, 'quote >>' anything that appears wrong and offer up 'your' conspiracy theory using whatever Stan calls credible evidence.

GL,

Terral
if flight AA77 didnt crash at the pentagon, where did it go?
and how come they found 757 parts all over the place and found remains of all the passengers INSIDE the pentagon????
you fucking moronic dipshits can NEVER answer that

Terral said:
My name is not Glen Beck

Who is Glen Beck ? Why would I care if you have a personality disorder ?

Now about this photo .. what do you think about it.

Mysterypart2.jpg

What do you suggest it might be .. and how did you ascertain that.

Fairly simple question .. should be fairly simple to answer .. then we can discuss other things.

Stann

afz.jpg

Here ya go .. maybe it's a hatch cover from this flying machine .. know what that machine is Terral ??

Have a guess. Maybe it's a hatch cover from some other flying machine .. have you checked it out .. do some real work. :eusa_whistle:

Stann

Seriously man, Terral is too far gone to know what a fucktard he is.

The basic reason that we all know AA77 crashed into the Pentagon is this;

they--whoever they are--would not have hijacked a plane and not used it;

Its the same reason we know bombs or thermite or whatever wasn't planted in the world trade center; they wouldn't have done it if they didn't need to do it--why hijack planes and plant bombs?

The hurdle between common sense and twooferdom may as well be the distance between here and pluto.

Last edited:
Seriously man, Terral is too far gone to know what a fucktard he is.

The basic reason that we all know AA77 crashed into the Pentagon is this;

they--whoever they are--would not have hijacked a plane and not used it;

Its the same reason we know bombs or thermite or whatever wasn't planted in the world trade center; they wouldn't have done it if they didn't need to do it--why hijack planes and plant bombs?

The hurdle between common sense and twooferdom may as well be the distance between here and pluto.
more like Alpha Centauri

Hi Corn:

Seriously man, Terral is too far gone to know what a fucktard he is ...

Corn also has no pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. Every word presented in my OP is truth and nobody here can prove otherwise ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back