a waste of life we should be glad to be rid of

I wonder if what 'really' happened was, the guy stopped the car, placed the baby along the curb, then drove away.

Makes better drama though to write 'threw baby'.

:-/

-=d=- said:
I wonder if what 'really' happened was, the guy stopped the car, placed the baby along the curb, then drove away.

Makes better drama though to write 'threw baby'.

:-/

watch the video, he slowed down to about 10 mph and dropped the baby seat out of the car. the seat rolled over and spun about two times. amazingly the baby was just a bit upset but not even a scratch or a bruise on her.

DKSuddeth said:
watch the video, he slowed down to about 10 mph and dropped the baby seat out of the car. the seat rolled over and spun about two times. amazingly the baby was just a bit upset but not even a scratch or a bruise on her.
I was YELLING at the tv. Thank God the cop was right there!!

DKSuddeth said:

yikes... :-/

...I bit it at 40?mph without a car seat. :)

:D

Definitely a sick man but perhaps he realized his doom and tried to spare the child. A small repetance before death. In his warped mind this might have been, to him, saving the childs life.

insein said:
Definitely a sick man but perhaps he realized his doom and tried to spare the child. A small repetance before death. In his warped mind this might have been, to him, saving the childs life.

possible. I read the article about it on foxnews as well. seems the girlfriend had just told him the baby was not his. he may not have realized the baby was in the car also.

Forum List

Back