A wanted poster you won't find in your post office

Note:
I was standing at the checkpoint before the woman has crossed it, I could see all the incident from a distance of about 7 to 8 meters away, always walking around the scene to try to find a safe place and a better angle to witness and take the pictures. I left the area at 8:07 am, 24 minutes after the woman has crossed the checkpoint and 20 minutes after she has fell down on the ground because of the shots.
The name of the victim was published later by media as Hadil al-Hashlamun, a 18 years old Palestinian woman. The Palestinian man who tried to help her is Fawaz Abu 'Easheh.
I would like to emphasize that the victim has never tried to attack any Israeli soldiers, she has never tried to raise a knife and she has never gotten close to any soldiers since she has crossed the Checkpoint 56 to when she was shot many times by the Israeli soldiers and fell down unconscious on the ground. Before, during and after the incident I have not seen any knife with the woman or around her on the ground.

Yeah, the soldiers should not be hyper sensitive to the chance of being blown up by a burka wearing muslim. They should assume everybody is friendly.

Yeah, the soldiers should not be hyper sensitive to the chance of being blown up by a burka wearing muslim. They should assume everybody is friendly.
A burka wearing Muslim fangering himself before he lunges at a soldier with a knife, or pulls the cord on his suicide vest.

Those boor beastful Belestinian boeble!

Note:
I was standing at the checkpoint before the woman has crossed it, I could see all the incident from a distance of about 7 to 8 meters away, always walking around the scene to try to find a safe place and a better angle to witness and take the pictures. I left the area at 8:07 am, 24 minutes after the woman has crossed the checkpoint and 20 minutes after she has fell down on the ground because of the shots.
The name of the victim was published later by media as Hadil al-Hashlamun, a 18 years old Palestinian woman. The Palestinian man who tried to help her is Fawaz Abu 'Easheh.
I would like to emphasize that the victim has never tried to attack any Israeli soldiers, she has never tried to raise a knife and she has never gotten close to any soldiers since she has crossed the Checkpoint 56 to when she was shot many times by the Israeli soldiers and fell down unconscious on the ground. Before, during and after the incident I have not seen any knife with the woman or around her on the ground.
I Achmed testify that the girl had no bad intentions, the reason she pulled out a knife was to give it to him, not stab him with it! Sheeeesh!

Brazilian witness murder of palestinian Hadil Hashlamun

On September 22, 2015, day of the murder of palestinian Hadil, Marcel Leme, International Human Rights Observer, was leaving the city of Hebron in Palestine to return to Brazil. He was a few meters from the scene. His photos have been used by the international media and his name kept anonymous for security reasons, because it was still in territories controlled by Israel. Upon arriving in Brazil contacted the Blog Sanaúd-Voltaremos and presented the written and photographic report of his testimony.

While international media agencies tried to pass the Israeli version that the palestinian Hadil is a terrorist, Marcel was there, watching and photographing the killing of Hadil, an innocent Palestinian that at no time had some kind of reaction to the approach of Israeli soldiers in one of the Checkpoint imposed on Palestinians by Israel in the city of Hebron and in more than hundreds of Palestinian villages.

Follows the testimony of an act of terrorism of the State of Israel:

Brazil, the 26th September 2015.
Testemony about the Palestinian woman’s murder in Hebron (Palestine) on the 22nd September 2015.
Testemony and photos: Marcel Leme
On 22nd September 2015, at 07:43 am, I observed a Palestinian woman crossing the Checkpoint 56, at the entrance of Shuhada Street in Hebron. She passed through the checkpoint, the metal detector did peep and, as usual, one of the two Israeli soldiers who were standing there asked the woman to stop walking. Firstly he spoke something in Hebrew, but as she was an Arabic speaker, the soldiers also tried to communicate to her in English, shouting at her “Stop, stop!” and “Move back!”. Immediately she stopped walking and turned around to him. At this moment the distance between the woman and the soldier was about 2 meters away. She was totally covered by a black burqa, even her face was covered, and the soldier was totally scared since she had crossed the checkpoint. Then the soldier pointed the gun at her and seemed have asked the woman to open her bag for checking. (Picture 1 – 7:44 am)

from the link by challenger

And there goes the case, so now nothing will come of it. Even a lawyer straight out of law school would get him released without charge

Note:
I Achmed testify that the girl had no bad intentions, the reason she pulled out a knife was to give it to him, not stab him with it! Sheeeesh!
You have posted no proof she had a knife, and none that she attacked the police

This thread is in Zone 2 - that means you can insult and flame but you need to include content relevant to the topic - prove it, disprove it - whatever, but discuss the topic and not each other. Threads been cleaned.

Last edited:
Note:
You have posted no proof she had a knife, and none that she attacked the police

Your own article from The Guradian clearly says: "shot before attempting to stab border guard."

She was being unresponsive, waiting for the right moment to attack.

Epic fail, now go fanger yourself some more.

cp_104dweaa5t2p.jpg

A local activist group Youth Against Settlements later released what it said were photos of the incident, appearing to show Israeli soldiers aiming their weapons at the woman, as first she faced them and afterward turned away from them.

Another photo appeared to show the woman slumped on the street, after she was shot and wounded.

Video footage from Palestinian news agency PalMedia showed al-Hashlamon left bleeding on the pavement, reportedly for up to 30 minutes before she received treatment.

The footage shows the woman being dragged out of camera frame, while soldiers and heavily armed settlers look on.
A WANTED POSTER YOU WON'T FIND IN YOUR POST OFFICE

She refused to lift her veil for the jewish immigrant, so he shot her various times

Shit, you terrorists make fake films like that all the time.

You have zero credibility, Ahmed.

A WANTED POSTER YOU WON’T FIND IN YOUR POST OFFICE
by desertpeace
In Memory of Hadeel al-Hashlamon, 18-yo Palestinian Student murdered by Israeli Troops in Hebron

Image by Carlos Latuff

This brilliant poster was created by Shaul Hanuka
Help us realise justice by circulating it widely

Related report FROM
Palestinian teen shot in Hebron by Israeli forces dies from injuries
A Palestinian teenager shot by Israeli forces at a checkpoint in Hebron died from her injuries on Tuesday, Israeli medical sources said.
The teenager, identified as 18-year-old Hadeel al-Hashlamon, was shot three times by Israeli soldiers after allegedly attempting to carry out a stabbing attack, Israel's army said.
A spokesperson for the Shaare Zedek Medical Center where she was taken for treatment said the teenager was "terribly injured, and underwent surgery upon her arrival.
"She later died from her injuries, the spokesperson confirmed.
No Israeli soldiers were injured during the incident, and the Israeli army did not release photographs of a knife, as they have done on several other recent occasions.
The army spokeswoman said that the attack had been "thwarted."

BUTLINCAT'S BLOG: DESERTPEACE - A WANTED POSTER YOU WONT FIND IN YOUR POST OFFICE

you wrote- "Help us realise justice by circulating it widely"

How do you see it being realized justly?

Brazilian witness murder of palestinian Hadil Hashlamun

On September 22, 2015, day of the murder of palestinian Hadil, Marcel Leme, International Human Rights Observer, was leaving the city of Hebron in Palestine to return to Brazil. He was a few meters from the scene. His photos have been used by the international media and his name kept anonymous for security reasons, because it was still in territories controlled by Israel. Upon arriving in Brazil contacted the Blog Sanaúd-Voltaremos and presented the written and photographic report of his testimony.

While international media agencies tried to pass the Israeli version that the palestinian Hadil is a terrorist, Marcel was there, watching and photographing the killing of Hadil, an innocent Palestinian that at no time had some kind of reaction to the approach of Israeli soldiers in one of the Checkpoint imposed on Palestinians by Israel in the city of Hebron and in more than hundreds of Palestinian villages.

Follows the testimony of an act of terrorism of the State of Israel:

Brazil, the 26th September 2015.
Testemony about the Palestinian woman’s murder in Hebron (Palestine) on the 22nd September 2015.
Testemony and photos: Marcel Leme
On 22nd September 2015, at 07:43 am, I observed a Palestinian woman crossing the Checkpoint 56, at the entrance of Shuhada Street in Hebron. She passed through the checkpoint, the metal detector did peep and, as usual, one of the two Israeli soldiers who were standing there asked the woman to stop walking. Firstly he spoke something in Hebrew, but as she was an Arabic speaker, the soldiers also tried to communicate to her in English, shouting at her “Stop, stop!” and “Move back!”. Immediately she stopped walking and turned around to him. At this moment the distance between the woman and the soldier was about 2 meters away. She was totally covered by a black burqa, even her face was covered, and the soldier was totally scared since she had crossed the checkpoint. Then the soldier pointed the gun at her and seemed have asked the woman to open her bag for checking. (Picture 1 – 7:44 am)

from the link by challenger

All the witnesses, the cut pictures and the production- especially how they carelessly use this material

suggests that they don't even think that this material is effective in court
and....setup.

But we'll see if these are just talks or real witnesses.

by desertpeace
In Memory of Hadeel al-Hashlamon, 18-yo Palestinian Student murdered by Israeli Troops in Hebron

Image by Carlos Latuff

Related report FROM
A Palestinian teenager shot by Israeli forces at a checkpoint in Hebron died from her injuries on Tuesday, Israeli medical sources said.
The teenager, identified as 18-year-old Hadeel al-Hashlamon, was shot three times by Israeli soldiers after allegedly attempting to carry out a stabbing attack, Israel's army said.
A spokesperson for the Shaare Zedek Medical Center where she was taken for treatment said the teenager was "terribly injured, and underwent surgery upon her arrival.
No Israeli soldiers were injured during the incident, and the Israeli army did not release photographs of a knife, as they have done on several other recent occasions.

BUTLINCAT'S BLOG: DESERTPEACE - A WANTED POSTER YOU WONT FIND IN YOUR POST OFFICE

By releasing the CCTV coverage of the incident,and an investigation, or are Non Jews just Untermenschen?

Note:

Common operational procedure in most civilised nations. Or would you prefer the Islamic methods of defilement with an iron bar ( Saadam ) broomstick ( Jewish soldiers ) necrophilia rape or removing sex organs and ramming them down the throat. She was alleged to have attacked a soldier with a knife and because of this the case is sub judice, and you want to wreck the case by having all the evidence made public so you can say that Israel has covered up again.

Your intent is glaringly obvious and even a blind man could see what you are doing.

by desertpeace

Image by Carlos Latuff

Related report FROM

By releasing the CCTV coverage of the incident,and an investigation, or are Non Jews just Untermenschen?

And stopping any chance of justice and making for an unfair trial. But then that is your intent isn't it so you can make more false claims when the prosecution hands in a no contest plea.

Note:

Common operational procedure in most civilised nations.

How would you know, you have Never served

Served how and what, and how do you know what I have and have not done. Care to give your sources, or would that reveal that you are trolling and data mining

From your posts on here, you show that you have almost no knowledge of weapons or Military procedure

From your posts on here, you show that you have almost no knowledge of weapons or Military procedure

Says the expert on nothing who would not know one end of a gun from the other. I can recite incidents in the UK where people have died of wounds because SOP has dictated that no action be taken until it is known to be safe. It is not always gung ho guns blazing to overpower the suspect and to hell with the hostages

Forum List

Back