A Vote For Hillary Is A Vote Against Women!

Quite a paradox, isn't it. But it is true. The reasoning is that Obama has already let over 10,000 anti-women muslim enemies into this country. There is no doubt that Hillary will continue the practice. Muslims are "for" women just as they are "for" peace. In the vast majority of cases, it is as long as it is on their terms. Let's face it. Muslims don't come here because they are opposed to their culture, customs and religion. They come here to spread their disease!

There are many instances of muslim men here in the U.S. who have murdered their own daughters for acting "Western." And they were "vetted" to come here. In many ways Europe has faced the harsh realities of letting muslim invader-refugees into their countries. Such as with increased rapes-sexual assaults of women.. Also a German court upheld the marriage of an underage girl to a muslim man based on Sharia law. After all, mohammed himself is said to have marries a 6 year old girl. Though he didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9.

Also, muslim men are mostly gay. (Being gay is basically anti-woman) Though on that account, I am reminded of a band called "Violent Femmes." The reason they are so gay is that in most muslim countries, women are property. Which makes dating them hard to do. If you can't date them, what alternative do you have. And in many muslim countries, they practice polygamy. That would leave many men with no women at all. Again, what alternative does that leave them.

As you know, in some muslim countries, women have to completely cover themselves. And their movements are tightly restricted. And Hillary wants to bring people here who follow such practices? In some muslim countries, they cut the clits off women. I wonder if Hillary would volunteer for that. But I guess as long as it doesn't happen to her, it's ok. If you are a woman and are thinking of voting for Hillary, you should reconsider.

From your post you are obviously a woman; a very unique and different woman. You have declared you are against Hillary. I am sure Hillary is glad women like you are against her.
But let the women of the USA speak for themselves. Very few women are like you, thank goodness.
I am confident that the majority of women will pick the President that is best for them and it will not be Donald Trump.
. So your saying most women are ignorant ? Noted.
No, I am saying you are an ignorant woman but most women are not like you and not ignorant.

You are still wrong.

Quite a paradox, isn't it. But it is true. The reasoning is that Obama has already let over 10,000 anti-women muslim enemies into this country. There is no doubt that Hillary will continue the practice. Muslims are "for" women just as they are "for" peace. In the vast majority of cases, it is as long as it is on their terms. Let's face it. Muslims don't come here because they are opposed to their culture, customs and religion. They come here to spread their disease!

There are many instances of muslim men here in the U.S. who have murdered their own daughters for acting "Western." And they were "vetted" to come here. In many ways Europe has faced the harsh realities of letting muslim invader-refugees into their countries. Such as with increased rapes-sexual assaults of women.. Also a German court upheld the marriage of an underage girl to a muslim man based on Sharia law. After all, mohammed himself is said to have marries a 6 year old girl. Though he didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9.

Also, muslim men are mostly gay. (Being gay is basically anti-woman) Though on that account, I am reminded of a band called "Violent Femmes." The reason they are so gay is that in most muslim countries, women are property. Which makes dating them hard to do. If you can't date them, what alternative do you have. And in many muslim countries, they practice polygamy. That would leave many men with no women at all. Again, what alternative does that leave them.

As you know, in some muslim countries, women have to completely cover themselves. And their movements are tightly restricted. And Hillary wants to bring people here who follow such practices? In some muslim countries, they cut the clits off women. I wonder if Hillary would volunteer for that. But I guess as long as it doesn't happen to her, it's ok. If you are a woman and are thinking of voting for Hillary, you should reconsider.

From your post you are obviously a woman; a very unique and different woman. You have declared you are against Hillary. I am sure Hillary is glad women like you are against her.
But let the women of the USA speak for themselves. Very few women are like you, thank goodness.
I am confident that the majority of women will pick the President that is best for them and it will not be Donald Trump.
No, I am saying you are an ignorant woman but most women are not like you and not ignorant.
. An ignorant women eh ??? ROTFLMBO.
Are you saying this person is not a woman. It definitely is not a normal woman but it is definitely a demented woman. The post is coming from a female view, not a male view. Granted a very whacked out, unusual female but a female none the less.

You are still wrong.

Shame on America

Shame on America

Shame on America for supporting Trump or Hillary.

Agree. Women who wouldn't vote for Trump can vote for Jill Stein.

I don't know who Jill Stein is. And whoever she is, voters would basically be throwing their vote away on her. Like it or not, there are only two horses in this race. Also, this Jill Stein person doesn't sound like the kind of person who would keep muslims out either.
Uhmmm.... thanks

I don't know who Jill Stein is. And whoever she is, voters would basically be throwing their vote away on her. Like it or not, there are only two horses in this race. Also, this Jill Stein person doesn't sound like the kind of person who would keep muslims out either.
. Not keep Muslims out, but just make sure they are coming here to assimilate as an American if they are voluntarily coming here, and they need to be compatible with Americans, and they need to enlighten Americans to their should be peaceful ways, and that they will out the radicals who want to hurt their American brothers & sisters for whom would be just as well their friends. The ones wanting to come here from a war zone should be extremely vetted, and if that doesn't suffice then we should create safe zones where they are, and protect the zones with stern warnings that we are conducting a humanitarian operation, and if it is challenged, then the challenge will be met, and then delt with aggressively.

Last edited:

. Not keep Muslims out, but just make sure they are coming here to assimilate as an American if they are voluntarily coming here, and they need to be compatible with Americans, and they need to enlighten Americans to their should be peaceful ways, and that they will out the radicals who want to hurt their American brothers & sisters for whom would be just as well their friends. The ones wanting to come here from a war zone should be extremely vetted, and if that doesn't suffice then we should create safe zones where they are, and protect the zones with stern warnings that we are conducting a humanitarian operation, and if it is challenged, then the challenge will be met, and then delt with aggressively.

What makes you think they want to assimilate. And how would you know if that's what they want. By asking them? (Even then, how much resources are you willing to sacrifice to attempt to "vet" them) To muslims, lying to infidels is basically a virtue. Also, in the koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." And in the koran 7:99 it sayd, "No one feel safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish." I will show you a picture of a sand negro child that Europe was stupid enough to let in. The beheading gesture he makes to a TV camera doesn't show that he is very interested in assimilating.
YkAt69j.jpg

Good thing that you believe you know what most women think in America today. But let me offer a different point of view.

You are a woman anxiously awaiting the time when US voters picks a female President. You want this woman to be a leader.......a person of integrity.......the first woman to lay the foundation for other females behind her.......a woman that will make history. So you elect Hillary Clinton?

Hillary is a free criminal. She is surrounded by corruption and part of corruption herself. The corruption will continue to hound the White House for the next four years if elected. Is this who you want for the mother of your country?

I think not. I think most intelligent women will let this one pass, and hopefully the next female candidate will be somebody they can be proud of as the first female POTUS.

Good thing that you believe you know what most women think in America today. But let me offer a different point of view.

You are a woman anxiously awaiting the time when US voters picks a female President. You want this woman to be a leader.......a person of integrity.......the first woman to lay the foundation for other females behind her.......a woman that will make history. So you elect Hillary Clinton?

Hillary is a free criminal. She is surrounded by corruption and part of corruption herself. The corruption will continue to hound the White House for the next four years if elected. Is this who you want for the mother of your country?

I think not. I think most intelligent women will let this one pass, and hopefully the next female candidate will be somebody they can be proud of as the first female POTUS.
. The exact same premise should have been applied to Barrack, but out of desperation his followers drank his Jim Jones koolaid. Now they are falling back on the women who is a bigger liar than their lying leader was.. It just keeps getting worse and worse for them, because their gullibility has been seized upon by these liars who enrich themselves at the expense of others for whom they lie to.

The exact same premise should have been applied to Barrack, but out of desperation his followers drank his Jim Jones koolaid. Now they are falling back on the women who is a bigger liar than their lying leader was.. It just keeps getting worse and worse for them, because their gullibility has been seized upon by these liars who enrich themselves at the expense of others for whom they lie to.

The sad part is he could have been a really good President and historic as well. The problem he had is he got too power hungry. He was more concerned about his party than the country. To benefit the country, he would have had to tell his party to stick it where the sun doesn't shine a couple of times, but how many times has he done that in his eight years as President? None.

He wanted his legacy to be Obama Care, and now that is failing miserably. It was never good to begin with, but it went from bad to worse.

But not all is lost. He really isn't the first black President after all. Many forget he's half white as well. Hopefully for the blacks in this country, a true black might take the presidency one day and make everybody proud.

The exact same premise should have been applied to Barrack, but out of desperation his followers drank his Jim Jones koolaid. Now they are falling back on the women who is a bigger liar than their lying leader was.. It just keeps getting worse and worse for them, because their gullibility has been seized upon by these liars who enrich themselves at the expense of others for whom they lie to.

The sad part is he could have been a really good President and historic as well. The problem he had is he got too power hungry. He was more concerned about his party than the country. To benefit the country, he would have had to tell his party to stick it where the sun doesn't shine a couple of times, but how many times has he done that in his eight years as President? None.

He wanted his legacy to be Obama Care, and now that is failing miserably. It was never good to begin with, but it went from bad to worse.

But not all is lost. He really isn't the first black President after all. Many forget he's half white as well. Hopefully for the blacks in this country, a true black might take the presidency one day and make everybody proud.
. Everybody proud yes... Hillary will split this nation slam into, and it is already evident in families, groups, and parties. She is no different than Obama was. Like you say, the man had an opportunity to serve all Americans as a color blind President, but him sitting in the brainwashing Pitt of Jeremiah Wright, and becoming an arrogant racist is what caused him to miss that opportunity. I heard a woman call into the Herman Cain show today, and she said she sure wished he could have been president at the time, and I agreed with her enthusiastically.

"A Vote For Hillary Is A Vote Against Women!"

lol

You can’t be serious.

When elected president Clinton will appoint to the Federal courts and the Supreme Court judges and justices who will follow settled, accepted Constitutional jurisprudence acknowledging the privacy rights of women.

lol

You can’t be serious.

When elected president Clinton will appoint to the Federal courts and the Supreme Court judges and justices who will follow settled, accepted Constitutional jurisprudence acknowledging the privacy rights of women.
. The privacy rights of women eh ?? You mean the rights given a woman to kill her unborn at any stage (a form of birth control after the fact), and not be charged for it afterwards ? Those twisted evil rights you mean ??

You have ventured into la la land. Having a president who is half negro is bad enough. Having one who is full blooded Homo negrosis (Their zoological classification) would be a disaster. Like it or not, racism is real. It wouldn't even exist unless there was some highly necessary evolutionary need for it. Also, there are 196 million Whites and about 42 million negroes. So who would your "wonderful" Homo negrosis president be representing. A negro should only lead a negro population.

lol

You can’t be serious.

Oh, I am serious. And a Supreme Court justice is small fry compared to the larger issues.

Clinton leads Trump 42 to 36 percent as he loses women's support: poll

You have ventured into la la land. Having a president who is half negro is bad enough. Having one who is full blooded Homo negrosis (Their zoological classification) would be a disaster. Like it or not, racism is real. It wouldn't even exist unless there was some highly necessary evolutionary need for it. Also, there are 196 million Whites and about 42 million negroes. So who would your "wonderful" Homo negrosis president be representing. A negro should only lead a negro population.
. Good grief.. Really ?? That was pathetic.

lol

You can’t be serious.

. The privacy rights of women eh ?? You mean the rights given a woman to kill her unborn at any stage (a form of birth control after the fact), and not be charged for it afterwards ? Those twisted evil rights you mean ??

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. In many countries around the world, it is far from uncommon for a father to kill a "useless" girl baby. AFTER it is born! (Compare that to some tiny fetus) I knew a girl from Korea that had that happen to her. Though it was obviously unsuccessful. Her father bashing her head in didn't kill her. It only gave her some cerebral palsy. Abortion here in the U.S. may be unfortunate, but it is far from criminal.

Also, I was watching a show once about a book called "Freakonomics." In it they showed statistical evidence that making abortion legal lowered crime rates years later. When those children would have become old enough to commit crimes. Because they weren't born to mothers who didn't want them or couldn't afford them.

Clinton leads Trump 42 to 36 percent as he loses women's support: poll

Maybe that proves that women shouldn't have been given the right to vote.

Everybody proud yes... Hillary will split this nation slam into, and it is already evident in families, groups, and parties. She is no different than Obama was. Like you say, the man had an opportunity to serve all Americans as a color blind President, but him sitting in the brainwashing Pitt of Jeremiah Wright, and becoming an arrogant racist is what caused him to miss that opportunity. I heard a woman call into the Herman Cain show today, and she said she sure wished he could have been president at the time, and I agreed with her enthusiastically.

I don't think DumBama pushed race all that much, but his supporters did. That's why I'm not expecting to see another black President in my lifetime. Who wants to go through all those racial accusations all over again?

Hillary is the exact opposite of DumBama. People who never voted before registered to vote for him, people would pack the arenas anywhere he appeared. Now it seems like Trump is our Obama.

Hillary can't even crowd a high school gymnasium while Trump is getting standing room only at halls and professional sports arenas. I don't care what the polls say, I believe that many Hillary supporters will just stay home on election night.

The poster is male, and he's absolutley correct. Any woman who votes for someone who wants to flood their country with such misogynistic bastards is anything but intelligent.

I agree. I suggest some take a closer look at what the women in France, Germany and Great Britain have had to endure because of the Muslims. It's not pretty. Assaults, rapes and some murders. Boys have also been raped, but the left is willing to overlook that.

Forum List

Back