A Vote For Hillary Is A Vote Against Women!

gusto

Oct 24, 2016
Quite a paradox, isn't it. But it is true. The reasoning is that Obama has already let over 10,000 anti-women muslim enemies into this country. There is no doubt that Hillary will continue the practice. Muslims are "for" women just as they are "for" peace. In the vast majority of cases, it is as long as it is on their terms. Let's face it. Muslims don't come here because they are opposed to their culture, customs and religion. They come here to spread their disease!

There are many instances of muslim men here in the U.S. who have murdered their own daughters for acting "Western." And they were "vetted" to come here. In many ways Europe has faced the harsh realities of letting muslim invader-refugees into their countries. Such as with increased rapes-sexual assaults of women.. Also a German court upheld the marriage of an underage girl to a muslim man based on Sharia law. After all, mohammed himself is said to have marries a 6 year old girl. Though he didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9.

Also, muslim men are mostly gay. (Being gay is basically anti-woman) Though on that account, I am reminded of a band called "Violent Femmes." The reason they are so gay is that in most muslim countries, women are property. Which makes dating them hard to do. If you can't date them, what alternative do you have. And in many muslim countries, they practice polygamy. That would leave many men with no women at all. Again, what alternative does that leave them.

As you know, in some muslim countries, women have to completely cover themselves. And their movements are tightly restricted. And Hillary wants to bring people here who follow such practices? In some muslim countries, they cut the clits off women. I wonder if Hillary would volunteer for that. But I guess as long as it doesn't happen to her, it's ok. If you are a woman and are thinking of voting for Hillary, you should reconsider.

Quite a paradox, isn't it. But it is true. The reasoning is that Obama has already let over 10,000 anti-women muslim enemies into this country. There is no doubt that Hillary will continue the practice. Muslims are "for" women just as they are "for" peace. In the vast majority of cases, it is as long as it is on their terms. Let's face it. Muslims don't come here because they are opposed to their culture, customs and religion. They come here to spread their disease!

There are many instances of muslim men here in the U.S. who have murdered their own daughters for acting "Western." And they were "vetted" to come here. In many ways Europe has faced the harsh realities of letting muslim invader-refugees into their countries. Such as with increased rapes-sexual assaults of women.. Also a German court upheld the marriage of an underage girl to a muslim man based on Sharia law. After all, mohammed himself is said to have marries a 6 year old girl. Though he didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9.

Also, muslim men are mostly gay. (Being gay is basically anti-woman) Though on that account, I am reminded of a band called "Violent Femmes." The reason they are so gay is that in most muslim countries, women are property. Which makes dating them hard to do. If you can't date them, what alternative do you have. And in many muslim countries, they practice polygamy. That would leave many men with no women at all. Again, what alternative does that leave them.

As you know, in some muslim countries, women have to completely cover themselves. And their movements are tightly restricted. And Hillary wants to bring people here who follow such practices? In some muslim countries, they cut the clits off women. I wonder if Hillary would volunteer for that. But I guess as long as it doesn't happen to her, it's ok. If you are a woman and are thinking of voting for Hillary, you should reconsider.

From your post you are obviously a woman; a very unique and different woman. You have declared you are against Hillary. I am sure Hillary is glad women like you are against her.
But let the women of the USA speak for themselves. Very few women are like you, thank goodness.
I am confident that the majority of women will pick the President that is best for them and it will not be Donald Trump.

From your post you are obviously a woman; a very unique and different woman. You have declared you are against Hillary. I am sure Hillary is glad women like you are against her.
But let the women of the USA speak for themselves. Very few women are like you, thank goodness.
I am confident that the majority of women will pick the President that is best for them and it will not be Donald Trump.
. So your saying most women are ignorant ? Noted.

Agree. Women who wouldn't vote for Trump can vote for Jill Stein.

No, I am saying you are an ignorant woman but most women are not like you and not ignorant.

No, I am saying you are an ignorant woman but most women are not like you and not ignorant.
. An ignorant women eh ??? ROTFLMBO.

Jill Stein is a loon.

The poster is male, and he's absolutley correct. Any woman who votes for someone who wants to flood their country with such misogynistic bastards is anything but intelligent.

Are you saying this person is not a woman. It definitely is not a normal woman but it is definitely a demented woman. The post is coming from a female view, not a male view. Granted a very whacked out, unusual female but a female none the less.

Right....

Vote for a sociopath hag who lets her husband cigar fuck interns and trashes the victims who didn't get DNA evidence left on their clothes.

Vote for the same criminal whose "charity" foundation took millions from the saudis and notice how careful bed wetters are to avoid discussing the brutal treatment of women in the city center of the islamic cult.

More moonbat shit from guano, USMB's most outspoken anti-white Christian bigoted piece of shit.

Thanks fuck head.

Jill Stein is a loon.
I didn't say she wasn't. I said she was a better alternative for women who do not want to vote for Trump. As a matter of fact she represents the left wing better than Clinton and her philosophy is closer to Bernie's so Bernie's people should go with Stein. That's all I said.

Here's what a Republican woman has to say about it....I suppose you'll call her ignorant...

As a former communications aide to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) and former senator Jim DeMint (R-S.C.), I can personally testify that Republican women have, for years, fended off accusations from the Democrats of the party’s allegedly anti-woman beliefs. What did we get for it? The nomination — by way of a largely older, male voting base — of a brazen and unapologetic misogynist.
I want to ask the men leading the GOP some questions. Why didn’t you defend women from this raging sexist especially after so many Republican women — for so many years — eagerly defended the party from charges of sexism? You must make us out for fools. Over the course of the GOP primary, it became clear that too many Republicans felt it was too politically risky to do anything that would offend the types of voters Trump was attracting in droves — the types who showed up at rallies wearing T-shirts that said, “Trump that b—-” and “She’s a c—, vote for Trump.”

Somehow, in some amorphous but unambiguous way, it was decided that appealing to those voters was more important than appealing to women. Trump’s men have told women this is “locker room” talk — that we should accept this is how men speak behind closed doors, get over it, and vote Trump.
Perhaps, they should talk to some rape survivors. They need to hear what those women heard when Trump bragged about grabbing a woman’s genitals, aggressively kissing women without consent, and getting away with it because he’s rich and famous. That wasn’t boyish banter. That was a confession of assault. Besides, Trump was in no locker room when he talked this way. He was mic’d up, as a major media figure, speaking to another major media figure, in a professional work setting.

If the GOP has truly convinced itself that openly engaging in sexual assault fantasies is something normal that men do among one another, I have a suggestion. Relocate the Republican National Committee headquarters into a men’s-only locker room. Eliminate all pretenses of wanting to let women in. But not all men think this way. We’ve heard over and over again how privately anguished GOP leaders were, although not anguished enough to take any concrete steps to stop it.
I expect that Republicans will try to pretend, post election, as if those recordings were some one-off, unpredictable revelation. They’ll say they didn’t know he was so deviant.

But I won’t accept that explanation. Trump’s chauvinism was well-documented in decades’ worth of publicly available smutty television, radio and print interviews long before he became the nominee.

Yet, the Republican Party ignored it all.

One GOP woman wonders why the men in her party won’t defend her

How does a recognition of the danger Islam presents to American women and the laws and culture that protects them from such nonsense render one ignorant?

Just curious. Please be specific.

Are you saying this person is not a woman. It definitely is not a normal woman but it is definitely a demented woman. The post is coming from a female view, not a male view. Granted a very whacked out, unusual female but a female none the less.
. So your saying John Wayne was a women???

. Ok I give... What the hell are you talking about or do you even know ??

Shame on America

Shame on America

You are completely wrong. I am a dude. Is it that hard to believe that a White American male doesn't like the way most muslims treat their women? As for picking the president that will be best for women, I gave the reasons why Hillary is the wrong choice. Do you agree or disagree with my reasons.

No. I am saying that most everybody is ignorant. At best.

I don't know who Jill Stein is. And whoever she is, voters would basically be throwing their vote away on her. Like it or not, there are only two horses in this race. Also, this Jill Stein person doesn't sound like the kind of person who would keep muslims out either.

Forum List

Back