A Vote For Hillary Is A Vote Against Women!

The people of Great Britain opted out of the EU because of Muslim migrants and open borders. The people in France and Germany have had enough of the disgusting culture bought in by many of these "refugees." Women and children are not safe around male Muslims. It's a fact that we need to face before bringing more here. I don't think we need this fucked up culture introduced here.

Muslims have a saying that women are for babies ad boys are for fun. When they say 'women', they simply mean females since age is irrelevant. They marry little girls. They consider a 9 year old a woman who they can have sex with.

There are actually laws in Muslim countries that allow men to beat their wives for disobeying them or denying them sex. This 'discipline' is discussed on television shows and it's normal for them to beat their wives to instill fear so the women will be less likely to misbehave. The list of things that warrant a beating are insane. Women have no rights. It's about total obedience. Even talking to non-family members is a serious offense. One doctor was murdered after he helped a woman deliver a baby. The husband killed the doctor because a rule regarding another man seeing his wife naked was broken. Honor killings are common. They truly believe the only way to save face when a female family member shames them is to kill them. Fathers and brothers feel the same way. It's just how they are raised and there is little chance they will change just because they move to a different country. Genital mutilations are also common.

I can't understand why liberals are so willing to embrace this culture.

Many of their customs go directly against our laws. Denying women's rights and molesting children are a way of life in many Muslim countries. That shit doesn't fly here and yet we are told to be tolerant when their stated goal is to bring Islam and sharia law to all countries of the world. I think we need to say no and unless they are willing to leave the sharia bullshit and adopt our laws and constitution, they have no business being here.

"Americans are sick and tired. They are fed up with the victim mentality that’s being foisted upon them by Liberals. More than ever, they are sick and tired of being branded “Islamophobic” for being concerned about the stark cultural differences between Muslims and Americans."

WATCH – Muslim Says It’s Okay To Sleep With 9-Year-Old Girl For THIS Sick Reason

The people of Great Britain opted out of the EU because of Muslim migrants and open borders. The people in France and Germany have had enough of the disgusting culture bought in by many of these "refugees." Women and children are not safe around male Muslims. It's a fact that we need to face before bringing more here. I don't think we need this fucked up culture introduced here.

Muslims have a saying that women are for babies ad boys are for fun. When they say 'women', they simply mean females since age is irrelevant. They marry little girls. They consider a 9 year old a woman who they can have sex with.

There are actually laws in Muslim countries that allow men to beat their wives for disobeying them or denying them sex. This 'discipline' is discussed on television shows and it's normal for them to beat their wives to instill fear so the women will be less likely to misbehave. The list of things that warrant a beating are insane. Women have no rights. It's about total obedience. Even talking to non-family members is a serious offense. One doctor was murdered after he helped a woman deliver a baby. The husband killed the doctor because a rule regarding another man seeing his wife naked was broken. Honor killings are common. They truly believe the only way to save face when a female family member shames them is to kill them. Fathers and brothers feel the same way. It's just how they are raised and there is little chance they will change just because they move to a different country. Genital mutilations are also common.

Many of their customs go directly against our laws. Denying women's rights and molesting children are a way of life in many Muslim countries. That shit doesn't fly here and yet we are told to be tolerant when their stated goal is to bring Islam and sharia law to all countries of the world. I think we need to say no and unless they are willing to leave the sharia bullshit and adopt our laws and constitution, they have no business being here.

"Americans are sick and tired. They are fed up with the victim mentality that’s being foisted upon them by Liberals. More than ever, they are sick and tired of being branded “Islamophobic” for being concerned about the stark cultural differences between Muslims and Americans."

WATCH – Muslim Says It’s Okay To Sleep With 9-Year-Old Girl For THIS Sick Reason

Anybody who isn't against muslims in this country are sick traitorous idiots.

. Most or many think that the reason the situation in this country is going the way that it is, is because white privilege/power has to be eventually broken or diminished somehow, and the agenda keeps being advertised in the rehtoric, but for some reason no one's taking it seriously. People stay in their comfort zones until it finally comes knocking at their doors big league.

Did you happen to see my thread, "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape." I would like to leave a reply in it to see what a sane person thinks of it.

. Most or many think that the reason the situation in this country is going the way that it is, is because white privilege/power has to be eventually broken or diminished somehow, and the agenda keeps being advertised in the rehtoric, but for some reason no one's taking it seriously. People stay in their comfort zones until it finally comes knocking at their doors big league.

You seem to have your shit together at least to some degree. Have you seen my thread, "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape." I would like you to read it and leave a reply. The only person to do so thus far was apparently an insane person. Or a muslim.

You seem to have your shit together at least to some degree. Have you seen my thread, "A vote for Hillary is a vote for rape." I would like you to read it and leave a reply. The only person to do so thus far was apparently an insane person. Or a muslim.
. Haven't seen it yet, but I would agree to it after all that we have learned over the past year or more.

The sad part is he could have been a really good President and historic as well. The problem he had is he got too power hungry. He was more concerned about his party than the country. To benefit the country, he would have had to tell his party to stick it where the sun doesn't shine a couple of times, but how many times has he done that in his eight years as President? None.

He wanted his legacy to be Obama Care, and now that is failing miserably. It was never good to begin with, but it went from bad to worse.

But not all is lost. He really isn't the first black President after all. Many forget he's half white as well. Hopefully for the blacks in this country, a true black might take the presidency one day and make everybody proud.

I briefly held out hope he would be more of a purist moonbat like crazy Bernie and go after high level money movers that fuck around short selling and manipulating markets. Assholes like Soros who is a felon BTW convicted of exactly that sort of shit.

The left is so hypocritical it's inside out..

The sad part is he could have been a really good President and historic as well. The problem he had is he got too power hungry. He was more concerned about his party than the country. To benefit the country, he would have had to tell his party to stick it where the sun doesn't shine a couple of times, but how many times has he done that in his eight years as President? None.

He wanted his legacy to be Obama Care, and now that is failing miserably. It was never good to begin with, but it went from bad to worse.

But not all is lost. He really isn't the first black President after all. Many forget he's half white as well. Hopefully for the blacks in this country, a true black might take the presidency one day and make everybody proud.

I briefly held out hope he would be more of a purist moonbat like crazy Bernie and go after high level money movers that fuck around short selling and manipulating markets. Assholes like Soros who is a felon BTW convicted of exactly that sort of shit.

The left is so hypocritical it's inside out..

You are completely wrong. The problem with omonkey is that he was half black. And you shouldn't expect any better from Hillary.

5If1rCM.jpg

Last edited:
You are completely wrong. The problem with omonkey is that he was half black. And you shouldn't expect any better from Hillary.

I'm not with you there. I don't care about his ancestry, other than his mother was a slut, and his father was a communist agitator. Hitlery will be a disaster too.

I'm not with you there. I don't care about his ancestry, other than his mother was a slut, and his father was a communist agitator. Hitlery will be a disaster too.

I take it that you disagree with me about Obama's abomination ethnicity. Can REALITY cut through brainwashed cultish beliefs? Have you ever seen a flock of birds? They were the same kinds of birds. Have you ever seen a school of fish? They were all the same kind of fish. Also, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species."

Another example of this is that when they were making the movie "Planet of the apes," the actors would take lunch breaks in costume. The gorillas tended to hang out with the other gorillas. The same was true for the actors that played chimpanzees and orangutans. Problems arise when you try to deny reality. What you would probably call "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was some highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Has any of this cleared things up for you?

Forum List

Back