A View of Tonight's Debate

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I often disagree with this blogger but I think he's on the spot with this prediction:

Wolf Blitzer will go after both Donald Trump and Ted Cruz hard, Trump will swat him away and Cruz will frustrate him and play off his bias in a way he would not be able to with Jake Tapper.

As far as The Donald and Teddie, I expect them to go easy on each other and let the Lesser Know do the nitpicking.

From Here is what will Happen tonight

Blitzer will do everything he can...repeatedly...to try and get Trump to say something, anything that is outrageous or can be made to sound outrageous so CNN can continue their 24 hour anti-Trump campaign.
Meanwhile, clear thinking conservatives will probably switch off after twenty minutes in disgust after Trump will easily take the spotlight and continue to wreck any chance of keeping Hildebeast out of the White House.
The Hillary team is continuing to bathe luxuriously in the distraction provided by Trumps bullshit.

I don't think they will be biased. Not after that one debate lol

I think Trump is going to keep his remarks short and let the others do the talking. Hopefully, the candidates will spending some time trashing Obozo and the Hildabeast for their terrible foreign policy.

I wonder if Ted Cruz is going to engage in that tired bullshit of turning on the moderator.

I think Trump is going to keep his remarks short and let the others do the talking. Hopefully, the candidates will spending some time trashing Obozo and the Hildabeast for their terrible foreign policy.
They need to talk about the issues. Not some dumbfucks.
I would rather not even hear the name "Hillary"

They need to talk about the issues. Not some dumbfucks.
I would rather not even hear the name "Hillary"

I agree. The issues need to be disgust. Not bullshit. Lets hope they all stick to those issues.

Didn't read the blog, but I do know this debate is the one to make hay at for both Cruz and Trump. The moderators won't play gotcha this time, they don't dare. If they are smart, they would use the time to educate the American people on what the left is doing, be accurate; then challenge fact checkers, AND THE MEDIA to prove them wrong. Now that would start a real debate that the Democrats could not win.

Even funnier

If the questions are on the level and lower tiered candidates get more time.

That would throw the entire GOP Iowa primary on its heels.

Or is that the Iowa Caucus?

Trump is the clear leader. When you're leading all you have to do is keep pace and not stumble. There will be nothing new...Libtards whining is all...

I can't wait to hear what maniacal thing Trump will say just before the Iowa caucus.

"That Hitler guy, he wasn't entirely wrong. Believe me."

I wonder if Ted Cruz is going to engage in that tired bullshit of turning on the moderator.
How's that tiring if they had it coming?

CNN is hosting the event for the sole purpose of derailing any Republican debate. Hopefully the GOP realizes it and plans to use them instead.

How's that tiring if they had it coming?

CNN is hosting the event for the sole purpose of derailing any Republican debate. Hopefully the GOP realizes it and plans to use them instead.
The media has it coming from media critics. If Cruz wasn't always the guy singin green eggs and ham about the referee it could be refreshing.

Forum List

Back