A View of Tonight's Debate

I wonder if Ted Cruz is going to engage in that tired bullshit of turning on the moderator.
How's that tiring if they had it coming?

CNN is hosting the event for the sole purpose of derailing any Republican debate. Hopefully the GOP realizes it and plans to use them instead.
The media has it coming from media critics. If Cruz wasn't always the guy singin green eggs and ham about the referee it could be refreshing.
That was my favorite part of the last debate. He very efficiently ripped them a new ass and my interest in him increased. Afterwards they all got on board so he led the way on that one.

CNN won't be able to help themselves, attacking Republicans is like breathing, they aren't even aware of it.

I wonder if Ted Cruz is going to engage in that tired bullshit of turning on the moderator.

CNN is hosting the event for the sole purpose of derailing any Republican debate. Hopefully the GOP realizes it and plans to use them instead.
The media has it coming from media critics. If Cruz wasn't always the guy singin green eggs and ham about the referee it could be refreshing.
That was my favorite part of the last debate. He very efficiently ripped them a new ass and my interest in him increased. Afterwards they all got on board so he led the way on that one.

CNN won't be able to help themselves, attacking Republicans is like breathing, they aren't even aware of it.

how could they attack the dems in a republican debate ....

no dems were there, who knew?

:crybaby:

:eusa_whistle:

Considering all the things that have happened since the last debate (Trump's Muslim comments, the CA shooting, todays bomb threat that shut down LA schools, etc.), this debate has a promise of being very interesting.

Tonight, I think I'm going to forego all my regular shows to watch the debate. I can catch "Limitless" on the On Demand.

If Trump or Cruz or anyone else says anything outrageous or stupid....they ought to take responsibility for it and not blame the person asking the softball questions.

Of course, the people who support these two freaks find insulting members of the press to be more satisfying than orgasm....so that is what they will do.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! Wolf Blitzer attacked me! Waaaaaaaaah!

I think Trump is going to keep his remarks short and let the others do the talking. Hopefully, the candidates will spending some time trashing Obozo and the Hildabeast for their terrible foreign policy.
They need to talk about the issues. Not some dumbfucks.
I would rather not even hear the name "Hillary"

I agree. The issues need to be disgust. Not bullshit. Lets hope they all stick to those issues.

Yes. Let's hope the issues are vigorously disgusting.

I thought it was over-played, but that's just a matter of taste, I guess. Cruz has no shot at my vote, so I'm known to hate, I guess.

how could they attack the dems in a republican debate ....

no dems were there, who knew?

:crybaby:

:eusa_whistle:
CNN only does Republican debates? Who knew?

You know, there is nothing on the television tonight except repeats, so I think that watching the debate is going to be what I'm doing tonight.

Shoot, it may prove to be even funnier than most sitcoms currently on television.

I often disagree with this blogger but I think he's on the spot with this prediction:

Wolf Blitzer will go after both Donald Trump and Ted Cruz hard, Trump will swat him away and Cruz will frustrate him and play off his bias in a way he would not be able to with Jake Tapper.

As far as The Donald and Teddie, I expect them to go easy on each other and let the Lesser Know do the nitpicking.

From Here is what will Happen tonight

I am looking forward to hearing what this guy asks

Salem Radio host Hugh Hewitt.

Regardless of whatever happens during the debate, the Trump faithful will ignore what is said and continue to support Trump.
The debate is only for the remaining rational portion of the GOP to decide who to support.

Nobody is forcing the GOP to use CNN.

Heck the GOP could have instead just paid for the time and let any Fox clowns lob softballs at the candidates.

I wonder if Donald the Chump is going to be asked why he's in the debate when he said he was going to boycott it unless CNN paid him 5 million that he was going to donate to US veterans?

I think Trump is going to keep his remarks short and let the others do the talking. Hopefully, the candidates will spending some time trashing Obozo and the Hildabeast for their terrible foreign policy.

It seems like that is all they do. I am going to change everything Blah Blah Blah with no solutions....
Be part of the solution Not the problem!

It seems like that is all they do. I am going to change everything Blah Blah Blah with no solutions....

It will be better than the Dems 'debate' which is nothing more than a media lovefest.

I often disagree with this blogger but I think he's on the spot with this prediction:

Wolf Blitzer will go after both Donald Trump and Ted Cruz hard, Trump will swat him away and Cruz will frustrate him and play off his bias in a way he would not be able to with Jake Tapper.

As far as The Donald and Teddie, I expect them to go easy on each other and let the Lesser Know do the nitpicking.

From Here is what will Happen tonight

Blitzer is doing better than any other moderator in any other debate in my opinion, he's really drawing out definitive answers.

It will be better than the Dems 'debate' which is nothing more than a media lovefest.

lol Democrat Debate...>>>>
images

Nobody is forcing the GOP to use CNN.

Heck the GOP could have instead just paid for the time and let any Fox clowns lob softballs at the candidates.
The left only has a clowncvnt to hold up so your insults are laughable. Who said they had to use CNN? You can't even read.

Season finale of NCIS so I only caught the first hour. The finale was one of the best NCIS episodes in a very long time.

(spoiler!) Ducky finds a brother he thought to be dead for 20 years!

Forum List

Back