A very unusual event in the Gaza/Egypt/Israel border

I guess not. But I believe to the IDF spokesman more than the Palestinian one on that matter. Can't really hold that against me, now can you
I'm not blaming you. I just don't support extra-judicial killings. Not from the IDF and not from Obama's hit list. I believe in due process of law for everyone. Israeli authorities should have contacted Hamas authorities and arranged for them to go find these people, take them into custody and extradite them to Israel for trial, provided of coarse, Israel presents its evidence to Hamas that shows a pre-ponderance of the evidence towards their guilt.

When the Israeli intelligence puts it's eyes and targets on someone they don't do it just because they don't like how they look. There is a reason that not you nor me understand. I trust my nation.

egyptian air-force is now in the sky near the border.

الفريق سامى عنان رئيس أركان حرب القوات المسلحة يعطى الأوامر بالقتال ضد أي عنصر يهاجم القوات المصرية سواء كان فلسطينى أو اسرائيلي دون تمييز .. و سلاح الجو المصري يرسل طائرتين f16 لمراقبة القتال الدائر هناك .. و الاشتباكات

boomer sooner!!!?

Yea, Boomer Sooner....

Look, in order for us to remain in control, we need the people to be behind us in the pursuit of "the Terrorists", and if the "Terrorists" don't attack, we need to stimulate a Terrorist attack so we can respond and keep the population in fear and ready to accept anything we do, otherwise Peace could break out at any moment, and we would lose power. Nodding yahoo

In the Town of Yevul, near the border, the security forces found a vihicle that was hurt from splinters of a mortal shell. After checking, the owner was found, a Thai worker, he was unharmed.

No Israeli civilans or Soldiers were harmed in this incident, Thank God.

Last edited:
When the Israeli intelligence puts it's eyes and targets on someone they don't do it just because they don't like how they look. There is a reason that not you nor me understand. I trust my nation.
That doesn't make their actions legal.

Perhaps. Niether is legal what they're doing to us. In the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the word "legal" is not in the lexicon.

fakehamas.jpg

Mortar shells are still falling in south.

Unusual movement of Egyptian forces near border.

Oh dear, will your Avatar need changing tomorrow? any way if you need to go to the bunker take your Iphone and keep us posted, and remember Monday is pancake day Mazel Tov

According to the IDF, there is definitely no connection between these events and the attack that happened earlier on Sunday, in which a militant was killed from the air, in order to prevent an attack.

Earlier on Sunday, An Israel Air Force craft targeted a motorcycle travelling in the Gaza city of Rafah on Sunday, killing one militant and wounding another.

Extensive rocket and mortar fire at the Eshkol Regional Council on Sunday evening was in response to the earlier event, and not connected to the Sinai militants. Sunday evening.

Armed militants attack Egyptian army outpost, try to infiltrate Israel border - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

oh dear, will your avatar need changing tomorrow?
what is that thing, a jewish surfboard?

ha! You can tell jokes, too!:lol:
)מ"ק) "קווא-בונגה", קריאת התרגשות והתרוממות-רוח

what is that thing, a jewish surfboard?

ha! You can tell jokes, too!:lol:
)מ"ק) "קווא-בונגה", קריאת התרגשות והתרוממות-רוח

LOL! Maybe we should chat in Hebrew from now on! would be hilarious:lol::D

And in free translation-

:D:lol:!אולי אתה ואני צריכים לדבר בעברית מעתה והלאה, זה יהיה מאד מצחיק​

Last edited:
It is interesting that everyone Israel shoots at just happens to be a terrorist. How convenient.
>>>
"G-d" says it's ok- don't worry. The IDF is the most ethical army in the world.

Forum List

Back