A very unusual event in the Gaza/Egypt/Israel border

Me? Nah. Not that much. I only lived it for 23 years:doubt:, but it doesn't matter much, does it?

Not when comparing it to the sophisticated people like the enlightened left who stuck their noses in the book and believe everything the propogandonists say about us:eusa_hand:

It is just that it appears that you have not done independent study on the conflict.

Its really not all that hard to figure out when a people want you, your kids, their kids and all your friends DEAD!!
This is not about land Tin man.....its about survival

You idiot Israelis are having the time of their lives, clubbing, partying, enjoying life, making money, amazing resorts there, at the beach having fun.

This isn't about survival
The people who are need of survival are the gaza residents who are medically deprived of life saving medicine due to the blockade, cannot get fuel or electricity

It is just that it appears that you have not done independent study on the conflict.

Its really not all that hard to figure out when a people want you, your kids, their kids and all your friends DEAD!!

You idiot Israelis are having the time of their lives, clubbing, partying, enjoying life, making money, amazing resorts there, at the beach having fun.

The people who are need of survival are the gaza residents who are medically deprived of life saving medicine due to the blockade, cannot get fuel or electricity

yes---it is horrible that the egyptians treat their muslim brethern like dirt Things were a lot better for the gazans after 1967------but now they are going back to the "loving care" of the Egyptian muslims who HATE BALESTINIANS

yes---it is horrible that the egyptians treat their muslim brethern like dirt Things were a lot better for the gazans after 1967------but now they are going back to the "loving care" of the Egyptian muslims who HATE BALESTINIANS

No one ever said egypt helps Palestinians did I? But the naval blockade and blockade of all the borders of gaza by Israel preventing trade or receiving any goods. All the borders are surrounded with tanks and machine guns

You're a real piece of shit, aren't you?

No one ever said egypt helps Palestinians did I? But the naval blockade and blockade of all the borders of gaza by Israel preventing trade or receiving any goods. All the borders are surrounded with tanks and machine guns
The blockade is illegal, immoral and a war crime against humanity.

The blockade is illegal, immoral and a war crime against humanity.

I've experienced it myself when I went to gaza, they don't only surround it they drive their tanks through beit Layha and start firing their machine guns, and they always play the fear game, I was there last summer and this Israeli f16 was flying extremely low and circling around gaza and turning on his jets making a very loud noise thinking he could scare anyone me and my uncle were crackin up laughing.

Whenever you read article saying Hamas fired a rocket just know its always Israel that starts, they always during the midnight bomb places

I've experienced it myself when I went to gaza, they don't only surround it they drive their tanks through beit Layha and start firing their machine guns, and they always play the fear game, I was there last summer and this Israeli f16 was flying extremely low and circling around gaza and turning on his jets making a very loud noise thinking he could scare anyone me and my uncle were crackin up laughing.

Whenever you read article saying Hamas fired a rocket just know its always Israel that starts, they always during the midnight bomb places
Israeli's are really fucked up!

Israeli's are really fucked up!

Just because we see different POV doesn't mean we're fucked up.

Do you watch a lot of POV's?

Hold on, before you answer, let me turn the light down and get comfortable...........

............okay, go ahead!

BTW, you're one of the few Israeli's I like.

Wow. now i feel better.:lol:

How many point of views? Since you're personally involved, when it comes to this, you learn to deal with alot of people, and some of them are extrimists.

Just few days ago I watched online how a friend of mine get a serious bash since he "disrespected" the memory of the "Kadosh" that was Baruch Goldstein. called him "Yehudon" since he said that Goldstein was a killer and deserved to be punished. I told my friend there not to feed the trolls.

Just like things you can find on Palestinian debates, they calling us "Al Yahud, Ibna Al Hanazir"("The Jews, children of pigs") and cheer on each sad story or tragedy.

You see many point of view of you look for them carefully.

In the national message boards rotter, we sometimes hear of things that not always get to the press, but are true nontheless, so the Palestinians visit that forum, too, to get informed on the happenings in the "occupation community". We get updated on the Hamas and Islami Jihad webs as well. We sometimes even leave messages to eachother. They call us pigs, we call them rats, wishing eachother to die:lol:, that's almost cute.

Seriously now, I've learned to deal with a lot of different point of views, maybe not with the Palestinians of Gaza because truthfully, we turn a blind eye to them, just like they do with us, but points of view that are different than my I see all the time.

Hold on, before you answer, let me turn the light down and get comfortable...........

How many point of views? Since you're personally involved, when it comes to this, you learn to deal with alot of people, and some of them are extrimists.

Just few days ago I watched online how a friend of mine get a serious bash since he "disrespected" the memory of the "Kadosh" that was Baruch Goldstein. called him "Yehudon" since he said that Goldstein was a killer and deserved to be punished. I told my friend there not to feed the trolls.

Just like things you can find on Palestinian debates, they calling us "Al Yahud, Ibna Al Hanazir"("The Jews, children of pigs") and cheer on each sad story or tragedy.

In the national message boards rotter, we sometimes hear of things that not always get to the press, but are true nontheless, so the Palestinians visit that forum, too, to get informed on the happenings in the "occupation community". We get updated on the Hamas and Islami Jihad webs as well. We sometimes even leave messages to eachother. They call us pigs, we call them rats, wishing eachother to die:lol:, that's almost cute.

Seriously now, I've learned to deal with a lot of different point of views, maybe not with the Palestinians of Gaza because truthfully, we turn a blind eye to them, just like they do with us, but points of view that are different than my I see all the time.
That's probably because she's not a real Jew, she's hispanic.

:anj_stfu:

:anj_stfu:

Wtf? That was a compliment, most hispanics are pretty cool.

I am very glad that I do not have relatives there I do have relatives who survived the filth of shariah-----and lots buried in a shariah cesspit-------its ok for the muslims there-----they DESERVE it-----but I am concerned about the copts. Shariah is depraved filth
Oh yeah!

Well I survived 8 years of Catholic school!

I am very glad that I do not have relatives there I do have relatives who survived the filth of shariah-----and lots buried in a shariah cesspit-------its ok for the muslims there-----they DESERVE it-----but I am concerned about the copts. Shariah is depraved filth
Oh yeah!

Well I survived 8 years of Catholic school!

I survived a Jewish mom!:badgrin:

Forum List

Back