A very unusual event in the Gaza/Egypt/Israel border

LOL! Maybe we should chat in Hebrew from now on! would be hilarious:lol::D

And in free translation-

:D:lol:!אולי אתה ואני צריכים לדבר בעברית מעתה והלאה, זה יהיה מאד מצחיק​
Actually, I looked up this website so I could cus at Roudy in Hebrew.

I just love those Hebrew f-words!

And in free translation-

Roudy speaks heb.? mhmm

And Hebrew doesn' have good cuses. When we Israelis curse we usually curse in Yiddish or Arabic. Not in Hebrew. It sounds lame

And in free translation-

Roudy speaks heb.? mhmm

And Hebrew doesn' have good cuses. When we Israelis curse we usually curse in Yiddish or Arabic. Not in Hebrew. It sounds lame
Roudy speaks a host of languages. Why don't you ask him.

Roudy speaks heb.? mhmm

בולשיט

I can't find any yiddish cus words on the net!

I guess you and I will never agree on anything.

how did Israel bomb the tank/or military vehicle immedialty before it reached Israel? They definitely knew about probably, but if these are salafists from gaza this will not be good Hamas needs to arrest every single one of that group tonight. I found out they closed all the tunnels and the border is now closed..

how did Israel bomb the tank/or military vehicle immedialty before it reached Israel? They definitely knew about probably, but if these are salafists from gaza this will not be good Hamas needs to arrest every single one of that group tonight. I found out they closed all the tunnels and the border is now closed..

Interesting observation. This attack does not pass the smell test.
-----------------
Recently Hamas busted a suspected Al Quada cell in Gaza only to find out it was an Israeli organization.
----------------
Tunisian Religious Tensions and the Emerging Bogeyman: Salafism

Descriptions of Salafists as being inherently violent and a risk to Tunisia’s fledgling democratic freedoms have rung international alarm bells. Over the last few weeks, various countries – including Switzerland, the United States, Belgium, and Australia – have issued travel warnings urging caution to their citizens planning trips to Tunisia. In a country largely dependent on tourism, such warnings have aroused growing concern, especially as the tourism season rapidly approaches.

Tunisian Religious Tensions and the Emerging Bogeyman: Salafism : Tunisia Live – News, Economy, Culture and Travel
-----------------
Bridge bomb suspects plead not guilty; Occupy Cleveland members show up to support suspects

Read more: Bridge bomb suspects plead not guilty; Occupy Cleveland members show up to support suspects

Roudy speaks heb.? mhmm

בולשיט

I can't find any yiddish cus words on the net!

I guess you and I will never agree on anything.

Bullshit or בולשיט is not hebrew, even though you can write it in hebrew letters.:tongue:

see? I win:badgrin:

-----------------
Recently Hamas busted a suspected Al Quada cell in Gaza only to find out it was an Israeli organization.
----------------

Descriptions of Salafists as being inherently violent and a risk to Tunisia’s fledgling democratic freedoms have rung international alarm bells. Over the last few weeks, various countries – including Switzerland, the United States, Belgium, and Australia – have issued travel warnings urging caution to their citizens planning trips to Tunisia. In a country largely dependent on tourism, such warnings have aroused growing concern, especially as the tourism season rapidly approaches.

Tunisian Religious Tensions and the Emerging Bogeyman: Salafism : Tunisia Live – News, Economy, Culture and Travel
-----------------
Bridge bomb suspects plead not guilty; Occupy Cleveland members show up to support suspects

Read more: Bridge bomb suspects plead not guilty; Occupy Cleveland members show up to support suspects
I haven't checked the rest but your 2d sentence about Hamas busting a terror cell was an article from a 2002 BBC story. You are a sensationalist but you can't fool a Zionut. You posted the link in another thread earlier today. Tsk tsk.

The Egyptian army: 35 terrorists took part in the attack yesterday evening.

הצבא המצרי: 35 מחבלים השתתפו בפיגוע אמש כשהם זוכים לחיפוי של ירי מסיבי של פצמ"רים מרצועת עזה
יש להזכיר שאתמול טענו חלק מכלי מהתקשורת שלא נורו פצמרים מרצועת עזה במהלך הפיגוע בגבול ישראל-מצרים​

Meanwhile, in Israel, reporter Alon Ben-David says that the information of mortar-shells falling in Israel is false. However, civilians living in the Gaza vicinity insist that indeed there were mortar-shells fallings in the area.

Last edited:

-----------------
----------------

-----------------

I haven't checked the rest but your 2d sentence about Hamas busting a terror cell was an article from a 2002 BBC story. You are a sensationalist but you can't fool a Zionut. You posted the link in another thread earlier today. Tsk tsk.

There was one more recent than that but I did not bookmark the link.

But you would just blow it off even if I did have a link so I am not going to look for the story.

-----------------
----------------

-----------------

But you would just blow it off even if I did have a link so I am not going to look for the story.
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel 'faked al-Qaeda presence'

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel 'faked al-Qaeda presence'

Yeah, that is the old story.

A meeting of Non-Aligned Movement countries in the West Bank has been cancelled after Israel refused entry to several foreign envoys.The meeting was to discuss stronger Palestinian representation at the United Nations, a move both Israel and the US oppose.
Looks like Very Much Aligned Movement, of course.

Mossad Exposed in Phony `Palestinian Al-Qaeda' Caper
The United States government has been provided with concrete evidence that the Israeli Mossad and other Israeli intelligence services have been involved in a 13-month effort to "recruit" an Israeli-run, phony "al-Qaeda cell" among Palestinians, so that Israel could achieve a frontline position in the U.S. war against terrorism and get a green light for a worldwide "revenge without borders" policy. The question: Does the United States have the moral fiber to investigate?

Evidence of the Israeli dirty tricks burst onto the public scene on Dec. 6, when Col. Rashid Abu Shbak, head of the Palestinian Preventive Security Services in the Gaza Strip, held a press conference revealing the details of the alleged plot, as his agency had put the pieces together. The revelations undermine the "big lie" that Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has used to justify new brutal attacks on Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip and other occupied areas. Sharon claimed on Dec. 4 that Israeli intelligence had "hard evidence" of al-Qaeda operations in the Gaza Strip. Now, the top Palestinian leadership has shown the United States and other nations how Israeli intelligence entities were creating that al-Qaeda link!
palqaeda.jpg

The United States government has been provided with concrete evidence that the Israeli Mossad and other Israeli intelligence services have been involved in a 13-month effort to "recruit" an Israeli-run, phony "al-Qaeda cell" among Palestinians, so that Israel could achieve a frontline position in the U.S. war against terrorism and get a green light for a worldwide "revenge without borders" policy. The question: Does the United States have the moral fiber to investigate?

Evidence of the Israeli dirty tricks burst onto the public scene on Dec. 6, when Col. Rashid Abu Shbak, head of the Palestinian Preventive Security Services in the Gaza Strip, held a press conference revealing the details of the alleged plot, as his agency had put the pieces together. The revelations undermine the "big lie" that Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has used to justify new brutal attacks on Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip and other occupied areas. Sharon claimed on Dec. 4 that Israeli intelligence had "hard evidence" of al-Qaeda operations in the Gaza Strip. Now, the top Palestinian leadership has shown the United States and other nations how Israeli intelligence entities were creating that al-Qaeda link!
palqaeda.jpg

Thank you. Good article.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Ah. Lyndon LaRouche.

Israel 'had intel' on Sinai attack, blames Egypt for border assault that killed 16
Israeli intelligence services had prior warning of impending attacks from Egypt and so was ready for the assault at a Sinai border crossing that killed 16 Egyptian soldiers, the Israeli military said Monday.

Barak, meantime, said the attack should serve as "a wake-up call to the Egyptians" to better police their side of the border.
Israel 'had intel' on Sinai attack, blames Egypt for border assault that killed 16
was a this a Mossad op for Israel, same as the Lavon affair, and the attack on the USS Liberty?

More about our "besties" in the ME:
The Israeli Spy Ring | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/spyring.html
Prior to 9/11, the FBI had discovered the presence of a massive spy ring ... to some of the more than 200 Israeli spies arrested both before and after 9/11, ... at home, anger at U.S · Nearly 100 Israelis arrested in U.S. since September 11 attacks ...

Forum List

Back