A True Conservative

ClaytonMoore

Rookie
Oct 15, 2011
:clap2:

Not the recent all over the board conservative.

Pretty much as defined in Webster's New World Dictionary, College Edition 1956

You've a fine pithy response ClaytonMoore.

Welcome.

a true conservative does not exist...they are like unicorns....everyone talks about them......some even claim to see one now and again....but they are simply figments of the imagination

I suspect there's a lot of "true" conservatives.

Not leading members of either party of course, but in their hearts, they still ascribe to conservative agenda.

Then we look forward to your support defending Americans’ privacy rights with regard to abortion, due process rights with regard to illegal search and seizure and detainee/immigrant rights, and equal protection rights with regard to same-sex marriage.

Welcome.... I will be the judge as to just how con$ervative you really are.

Having power to preserve in a safe of entire state, or from loss, waste, or injury; preservative.

I am an "evil con$ervative".
:cool:

Then we look forward to your support defending Americans’ privacy rights with regard to abortion, due process rights with regard to illegal search and seizure and detainee/immigrant rights, and equal protection rights with regard to same-sex marriage.

:lame2:

Last edited:
A "true" conservative:

Want's to "go back" to a "better time".

Thinks we need to slow down on science and technology.

Believes the elites are "over educated".

Imagines no government is a good thing.

Except for woman's rights and gay rights, doesn't want government to tell people what to do.

Believes that the EPA is a "roadblock" to progress.

Believes that real progress is keeping things the way they imagine things used to be.

Conservatives don't want a black president.

Believes in democracy as long as white, Christians are in charge.

ClaytonMoore, meet rdean, our resident "true liberal". Though most of us suspect that he's suffering from a Pavlovian offshoot of Asperger's.

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
ClaytonMoore, meet rdean, our resident "true liberal". Though most of us suspect that he's suffering from a Pavlovian offshoot of Asperger's.

Welcome aboard.

Insults are constantly hurled at me. But rarely does anyone prove me wrong. If they could, they would.

Welcome aboard.

Insults are constantly hurled at me. But rarely does anyone prove me wrong. If they could, they would.

Personally speaking, I find you conspicuously polite and sometimes correct. It's just the unending torrent of blame you heap on the principles of conservatism for all the world's ills that bores me.

Welcome aboard.

Personally speaking, I find you conspicuously polite and sometimes correct. It's just the unending torrent of blame you heap on the principles of conservatism for all the world's ills that bores me.

Not the worlds. Just here in the US. If Republicans worked to be part of the solution, I wouldn't really have much to talk about, now would I?

Forum List

Back