A True Blue American Hero- John McCain..shows grace in Congress.

"McCain told his North Vietnamese captors, 'highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn… he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.'

"Hopper contends that the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result, Hopper claims, the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968, 'called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.'”

McStain...a true blue traitor.

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors « Hope2012

Suuuure.

"McCain told his North Vietnamese captors, 'highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn… he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in.'

"Hopper contends that the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result, Hopper claims, the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968, 'called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.'”

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors « Hope2012

You of course would withstand torture, why not post AFTER you have?

Who said Romney was ineligible to be a candidate for president?

Who said Romney could be a felon??

Well if he lied about his SEC filings..he could have been.

But he simply lied to everyone else..

So he's not.

He's also a schmuck.

It's sort of cute how you're both avoiding the point that you don't give a shit about what McCain has to say unless it suits your political agenda.:lol:

So he's not.

He's also a schmuck.

It's sort of cute how you're both avoiding the point that you don't give a shit about what McCain has to say unless it suits your political agenda.:lol:

What's wrong with agreeing with someone on some things, and not on others?

So he's not.

He's also a schmuck.

Unlike you folks..I ain't lockstep with most people.

But on the whole..I think McCain..is a very decent man. I don't share his politics..but as a person..there's a great deal to be admired.

So he's not.

He's also a schmuck.

It's not conservative...

So he's not.

He's also a schmuck.

Nothing, but let's not pretend that it's not politically motivated. It amuses me that people would sing McCain's praises on one hand and claim him to be so honorable, but then dismiss him when it is inconvenient.

dumb ass lying sack of horse shit.

Nothing, but let's not pretend that it's not politically motivated. It amuses me that people would sing McCain's praises on one hand and claim him to be so honorable, but then dismiss him when it is inconvenient.

Once again, I see no conflict with believing McCain to be an honorable man and disagreeing with him on many issues.

What "political motivation" are you seeing?

Bullshit.

DumbAssRepSystemSays said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sallow again

Give credit where credit is due. This is a good thing McCain has done and I applaud him for this thing but McCain is a myth as you have pointed out. Looking back on his career both public and private there is little that can be called heroic.

McCain was captured and I do not begrudge him his conduct. He did what I might have done but I am no hero. He is the only soldier I know of who was awarded hero status for breaking and breaking early.

This is still a good thing but let us not go overboard on the hero stuff and let us hope that McCain regains some of the integrity he had before the election.

Once again, I see no conflict with believing McCain to be an honorable man and disagreeing with him on many issues.

Good for you.

People from both sides will happily latch on to something that someone from the opposition says and highlight it to make a point that even people from the other side see it from their perspective. Again though, McCain's pedestal is more like a swivel stool that the left can quickly adjust.:D

Give credit where credit is due. This is a good thing McCain has done and I applaud him for this thing but McCain is a myth as you have pointed out. Looking back on his career both public and private there is little that can be called heroic.

McCain was captured and I do not begrudge him his conduct. He did what I might have done but I am no hero. He is the only soldier I know of who was awarded hero status for breaking and breaking early.

This is still a good thing but let us not go overboard on the hero stuff and let us hope that McCain regains some of the integrity he had before the election.

you're a lying sack of whale excrement

What in the fucking wide world of sports is wrong with you? Buy an ounce of decency.

I think you've put your finger on part of the problem...there ARE some people who cannot understand what you said.

I think you've put your finger on part of the problem...there ARE some people who cannot understand what you said.

I got your finger right here, bitch.:lol:

Bullshit.

It's a damned shame that a thread remarking on clear and decent common sense bipartisanship had to be stained by such a smear of shit.

But I guess that's what fuels this thing we call a messageboard....
:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back