A Travesty of Justice. Part 5.

The guy ran. When somebody runs, it is the job of the cops to chase him. Not call in other cops. Next, apparently the car the guy was in he said he was thinking about buying. It wasn't his car, so what good would impounding it do. Also, how about catching the guy and doing without the arrest warrant. And already having a warrant out for his arrest may have been why he ran to begin with.

Chase? Yes! Shoot? No.

Well apparently for the person who ran, he had reason enough to run. Neither does it matter what he may have been guilty of. You can't have people running away. If you did that, far more people would do so. So if killing them is the only way to stop them, then KILL THEM! Now, give me some good anarchist philosophy.
That is illegal, dumbass! What was the threat to the police officer or public in general? Running away does NOT justify deadly force.

Even in the bad old days of the Old West, you didn’t shoot a man in the back. If you did, you better have a real good excuse, and if you got away with it once, you were not getting away with it twice. Most folks would just call you a coward.

In your opinion, the only travesty, is that White People are held accountable for killing Blacks. I’m betting you can’t name a single instance where a Black was killed where you think the White was wrong for doing it. You fear of minorities, really has poisoned your soul.

Stop making shit up. You know very well that shooting a fleeing criminal in the back is WAY different from shooting whoever in the back for whatever other reasons there may be. Say in the old West you had a posse chasing a gang of train robbers. Are you going to say that the posse was at fault if they shot one of the fleeing gang in the back?

Actually, shooting someone over a minor traffic violation (not having tags) is beyond the pale.

Slager is in prison where he belongs.

Don't run from cops. Then you won't get shot. Maybe the guy had killed a child and was eating it. And he was on his way home to eat some more of it. it isn't the cops job to know why somebody flees. It is his job to catch them. By whatever means is necessary. Except where public safety is a concern. Because I have heard of instances where the cops were chasing somebody in their car at a high rate of speed. But they decided to break off the pursuit because the speed at which the car being chased is going was a serious risk to others. Next, you aren't worthy to use your tongue as toilet paper for officer Slager.

Chase? Yes! Shoot? No.

Just how stupid are you. If cops let suspects get away if they can, a lot more suspects would do it. That would turn our police force into a laughing stock. With a laughing stock as a police force, criminals would be more likely to commit criminal acts.

That is illegal, dumbass! What was the threat to the police officer or public in general? Running away does NOT justify deadly force.

See post 26. Also, what if the guy was a pedophile, cannibal serial killer. Or what if he just robbed a store. What if his ass was just filled with bags of fentanyl. Etc. etc. etc. Also, the guy fought with the cop. That would at least make him a threat to other cops. If he is a threat to other cops, he is a threat to the public in general. If killing him is the only way to stop that threat, then you kill them!

Just how stupid are you. If cops let suspects get away if they can, a lot more suspects would do it. That would turn our police force into a laughing stock. With a laughing stock as a police force, criminals would be more likely to commit criminal acts.

Actually. The cops are doing that.

They can’t afford to pursue no matter what. The lawsuits are bankrupting the departments and some are closing up shop.

And Officers who continue the pursuit when it is too dangerous, are facing Criminal as well as Civil liability.

Thread 'Cop charged in fatal car accident during pursuit.'
Cop charged in fatal car accident during pursuit.

I think you watch too much TV. Real life is very different.

Stop making shit up. You know very well that shooting a fleeing criminal in the back is WAY different from shooting whoever in the back for whatever other reasons there may be. Say in the old West you had a posse chasing a gang of train robbers. Are you going to say that the posse was at fault if they shot one of the fleeing gang in the back?
Absolutely!

You would be the one if they surrender to lynch them without a trial. Right?

Apparently you should train to be a cop so you can wind up doing life in prison!

Last edited:
Actually. The cops are doing that.

They can’t afford to pursue no matter what. The lawsuits are bankrupting the departments and some are closing up shop.

And Officers who continue the pursuit when it is too dangerous, are facing Criminal as well as Civil liability.

Thread 'Cop charged in fatal car accident during pursuit.'
Cop charged in fatal car accident during pursuit.

I think you watch too much TV. Real life is very different.

I know more about real life than you can probably imagine. Do you know why cops get sued? Because suing the guilty party, the one being chased, isn't as profitable. As for what cops are or aren't allowed to do, this meme gives a good example.

Cicero quote.jpg

Absolutely!

You would be the one if they surrender to lynch them without a trial. Right?

Apparently you should train to be a cop so you can wind up doing life in prison!

Things worked different back in those days. Back then, they might hang you just for stealing a horse. But the point remains. Would it be justifiable to shoot a fleeing train robber in the back?

Don't run from cops. Then you won't get shot. Maybe the guy had killed a child and was eating it. And he was on his way home to eat some more of it.
Um, okay, how about talking about what he actually did.

In this case, of course, the man was running because he didn't want to pay alimony.

They had his car. They really didn't need to chase him, and they certainly didn't need to shoot him.

Things worked different back in those days. Back then, they might hang you just for stealing a horse. But the point remains. Would it be justifiable to shoot a fleeing train robber in the back?
No. You cannot shoot someone who is fleeing a crime unless they are armed and threaten you with deadly force or the public. That is why the police officer in SC is in prison for life.

I know more about real life than you can probably imagine. Do you know why cops get sued? Because suing the guilty party, the one being chased, isn't as profitable. As for what cops are or aren't allowed to do, this meme gives a good example.

View attachment 763829

No. You really don’t know much about real life.

You operate from the perception that White Folks are held accountable without committing a crime. When we point out facts that disprove your ideals you get angry because you won’t consider anything but your idiotic perception.

So far you have tried to argue that Chauvin was innocent. He wasn’t. You refused to learn about the crimes the McMichaels committed. You certainly assumed they were just minor charges tacked on by an evil prosecutor.

They were not. It was a chain linking the accused to an inevitable Murder Conviction. As I explained, you can’t claim self defense while committing a Felony. So the convictions for Aggravated Assault ruled out Self Defense and made the murder conviction certain.

Each charge was a link in the chain. What you dismissed as irrelevant was actually vital.

You had no concept of the actual trial of Chauvin. You wouldn’t hear about the evidence put forth against him.

When Slager moved the Taser and adjusted the scene. He committed a Felony. What was the rule on Felonies again? Now not every State has this but most do.

It is said that one of the indicators of intelligence is the ability to learn new information and then apply it to future problems. If that is the case, you are a moron. Because you won’t learn, and you won’t apply.

Um, okay, how about talking about what he actually did.

In this case, of course, the man was running because he didn't want to pay alimony.

They had his car. They really didn't need to chase him, and they certainly didn't need to shoot him.

It doesn't matter why he ran. And officer Slager didn't know why he ran. Not that it matters. Because when a suspect flees from the cops, it is the cops duty to not let them get away. By whatever means are necessary. The cops duty is to protect and serve THE PUBLIC. Not fleeing criminals.

No. You cannot shoot someone who is fleeing a crime unless they are armed and threaten you with deadly force or the public. That is why the police officer in SC is in prison for life.

Maybe you can't. Or maybe you can. The law is pretty whishy washy. It depends on circumstances. You say if they are black, let then be. I say execute them and deport their families back to Africa. Officer Slager had been in a physical fight with the guy! That makes him enough of a threat to me or any other sane person. The police aren't baby sitters. Every day THEY PUT THEIR ASSES ON THE LINE!!!
Fuck all you WOKE, BLM, anarchist pieces of shit. The cops may not be perfect, but they are better than no cops at all. Also, ineffectual cops are about the same as no cops at all. And if cops start letting criminals get away if they can, that is what you are going to end up with. Ineffectual cops.

Here is a website on when cops can shoot. Pay special attention to the case of Grahm v. Connor.

www.pbs.org › newshour › nationWhen can police use lethal force against a fleeing suspect?

No. You really don’t know much about real life.

You operate from the perception that White Folks are held accountable without committing a crime. When we point out facts that disprove your ideals you get angry because you won’t consider anything but your idiotic perception.

So far you have tried to argue that Chauvin was innocent. He wasn’t. You refused to learn about the crimes the McMichaels committed. You certainly assumed they were just minor charges tacked on by an evil prosecutor.

They were not. It was a chain linking the accused to an inevitable Murder Conviction. As I explained, you can’t claim self defense while committing a Felony. So the convictions for Aggravated Assault ruled out Self Defense and made the murder conviction certain.

Each charge was a link in the chain. What you dismissed as irrelevant was actually vital.

You had no concept of the actual trial of Chauvin. You wouldn’t hear about the evidence put forth against him.

When Slager moved the Taser and adjusted the scene. He committed a Felony. What was the rule on Felonies again? Now not every State has this but most do.

It is said that one of the indicators of intelligence is the ability to learn new information and then apply it to future problems. If that is the case, you are a moron. Because you won’t learn, and you won’t apply.

As I told the admiral, fuck all you WOKE, BLM, anarchist assholes. Chauvin, no murder. Travis McMichael, self preservation. Slager, reasonable reaction after a physical fight. Calling dropping his taser near scotts body, hardly a felony. Or tampering with a crime scene. If anybody asked him about it, I doubt if he would have denied it. Why would he. It was his taser!

As I told the admiral, fuck all you WOKE, BLM, anarchist assholes. Chauvin, no murder. Travis McMichael, self preservation. Slager, reasonable reaction after a physical fight. Calling dropping his taser near scotts body, hardly a felony. Or tampering with a crime scene. If anybody asked him about it, I doubt if he would have denied it. Why would he. It was his taser!

Well your calm and patient charade didn’t last long. Now you are exposed as just another pathetic little ranting WP fool.

And what did it take to expose you? Using facts and truth to counter your silly little arguments.

You have no idea what the laws actually say. No clue what the laws actually mean. And you are inconsistent. In the Randy Weaver case you denounce the Federal Cops trying to serve an arrest warrant. In every case where there is a Black guy you demand the police authority be nearly unchecked.

Even if there isn’t a cop involved, like the McMichaels.

Get off your ass, call your local police department's non-emergency line and ask the chief of police or a high-ranking subordinate if and when it is legal to shoot a fleeing suspect. I think you will find their answer aligns with mine. I await your reply after you talk to them.

Get off your ass, call your local police department's non-emergency line and ask the chief of police or a high-ranking subordinate if and when it is legal to shoot a fleeing suspect. I think you will find their answer aligns with mine. I await your reply after you talk to them.

I don't need to call anybody and ask. I looked it up for myself. Also, all this is getting around the whole point. Whether or not it is legal to shoot a fleeing suspect if nothing else stops them isn't the point. The point is that it SHOULD be legal to do so. I know cops can be assholes. I've had a couple bad experiences with them myself where they were in the wrong. But cops are still cops. Criminals are even worse. Also, how about you contact the police departments non emergency line yourself. Ask to talk to a high ranking police official and ask them why police departments across the country are having such a hard time getting recruits. I think it is because too many who might apply are afraid of spending years or decades in jail for doing their job.

Forum List

Back