A Travesty of Justice. Part 5.

I don't need to call anybody and ask. I looked it up for myself. Also, all this is getting around the whole point. Whether or not it is legal to shoot a fleeing suspect if nothing else stops them isn't the point. The point is that it SHOULD be legal to do so. I know cops can be assholes. I've had a couple bad experiences with them myself where they were in the wrong. But cops are still cops. Criminals are even worse. Also, how about you contact the police departments non emergency line yourself. Ask to talk to a high ranking police official and ask them why police departments across the country are having such a hard time getting recruits. I think it is because too many who might apply are afraid of spending years or decades in jail for doing their job.

You claimed it was perfectly legal and we proved it wasn't. You are not very bright.

Only your big cities with Democrats in charge are having issues. Nowhere I live has these issues and gets their needed officers usually from the blue cities.

Last edited:
I don't need to call anybody and ask. I looked it up for myself. Also, all this is getting around the whole point. Whether or not it is legal to shoot a fleeing suspect if nothing else stops them isn't the point. The point is that it SHOULD be legal to do so. I know cops can be assholes. I've had a couple bad experiences with them myself where they were in the wrong. But cops are still cops. Criminals are even worse. Also, how about you contact the police departments non emergency line yourself. Ask to talk to a high ranking police official and ask them why police departments across the country are having such a hard time getting recruits. I think it is because too many who might apply are afraid of spending years or decades in jail for doing their job.

Or that the profession itself doesn't pay enough and has a bad reputation.

Forum List

Back