A Travesty of Justice. Part 5.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
This one concerns when officer Michael Slager shot fleeing suspect walter scott. Officer Slager pulled over walter scott. While officer Slager was in his car checking out scott, scott decided that he didn't want any part of it. So he got out of the car he was in and ran. Officer Slager chased after him. I will show you both videos. In the second video, it doesn't show it, but officer Slager and scott fought. But scott broke free and took off again. Trailing taser wires behind him. So officer Slager did what any good cop would do. He shot scott dead. After all, nothing else worked. And letting a suspect flee in my opinion is something that shouldn't be allowed. EVER! For doing what he should have done, officer Walter Slager was given 20 years in prison! What a travesty of "justice"!

Attention Black folks:

Don't do something illegal, and you won't have to run.

Don't run, and you won't get shot.

That is all.

Attention Black folks:

Don't do something illegal, and you won't have to run.

Don't run, and you won't get shot.

That is all.

Of course. Since when is running way deserving of a bullet in the back? Find your compassion and common sense before you end up like N Korea.

• Banned
Is this the case where he planted a gun on the ground as well?

He was accused of doing it. But I don't think he did. Neither do I think he need to. His job was to take the person into custody. He was left with only one way of doing so.

He was accused of doing it. But I don't think he did. Neither do I think he need to. His job was to take the person into custody. He was left with only one way of doing so.

In custody for what? What crime did he commit that you deem the death penalty as a fair judgement?

• Banned
In custody for what? What crime did he commit that you deem the death penalty as a fair judgement?

Well apparently for the person who ran, he had reason enough to run. Neither does it matter what he may have been guilty of. You can't have people running away. If you did that, far more people would do so. So if killing them is the only way to stop them, then KILL THEM! Now, give me some good anarchist philosophy.

Well apparently for the person who ran, he had reason enough to run. Neither does it matter what he may have been guilty of. You can't have people running away. If you did that, far more people would do so. So if killing them is the only way to stop them, then KILL THEM! Now, give me some good anarchist philosophy.
Call in other cars and provide his details, impound his car, get the details of his ownership and put out a warrant for his arrest.

Actually he did plant the Taser near the body. He lied about the conditions of the shooting.

My Father, back in the early eighties, told me that if you know you’re going to have to lie about something, you’re doing something wrong.

Slager knew he was going to have to lie about the conditions of the shooting, so he prettied up the crime scene. If this witness video was not available, then Slager would have gotten away with murder.

This is no travesty of Justice. It is yet another in the long run of outrage you have where Whites are held accountable for their actions regarding Blacks.

Actually he did plant the Taser near the body. He lied about the conditions of the shooting.

My Father, back in the early eighties, told me that if you know you’re going to have to lie about something, you’re doing something wrong.

Slager knew he was going to have to lie about the conditions of the shooting, so he prettied up the crime scene. If this witness video was not available, then Slager would have gotten away with murder.

This is no travesty of Justice. It is yet another in the long run of outrage you have where Whites are held accountable for their actions regarding Blacks.
This planting also suggests thst as then OP said the perp "had a reason to run", well then the officer had a reason to plant somethng at the scene. Both knew they had done wromg, but only one man shk ot a gun. and killed someone.

This planting also suggests thst as then OP said the perp "had a reason to run", well then the officer had a reason to plant somethng at the scene. Both knew they had done wromg, but only one man shk ot a gun. and killed someone.

I’m honestly surprised that the idiot hasn’t launched a tirade about how awful it is that OJ got away with Murder.

Dimensional has a problem. He’s spent all his time with like minded fools and now he doesn’t know how to deal with people who disagree with him. So he is going to keep posting threads ranting about how awful the modern era is. Not like the good old days. An honest days work for an honest days beating.

You know. What a vast majority would call the dark history when Whites could kill Blacks with the expectation of getting away with it.

I honestly feel pity for such people. I don’t feel anger or disgust. I feel pity. I may feel a sense of superiority over others. But that superiority is based upon my own accomplishments. Things I have done. Skills I have developed. I can’t imagine being so pathetic that you are reduced to imagining yourself as superior based upon something so irrelevant as skin color.

I bet he is the kind of guy who blames his failures on Blacks. They get the good jobs. Jobs that should have gone to the Whites.

As I said. I feel only Pity for such people.

I’m honestly surprised that the idiot hasn’t launched a tirade about how awful it is that OJ got away with Murder.

Dimensional has a problem. He’s spent all his time with like minded fools and now he doesn’t know how to deal with people who disagree with him. So he is going to keep posting threads ranting about how awful the modern era is. Not like the good old days. An honest days work for an honest days beating.

You know. What a vast majority would call the dark history when Whites could kill Blacks with the expectation of getting away with it.

I honestly feel pity for such people. I don’t feel anger or disgust. I feel pity. I may feel a sense of superiority over others. But that superiority is based upon my own accomplishments. Things I have done. Skills I have developed. I can’t imagine being so pathetic that you are reduced to imagining yourself as superior based upon something so irrelevant as skin color.

I bet he is the kind of guy who blames his failures on Blacks. They get the good jobs. Jobs that should have gone to the Whites.

Justice must be color blind. If a person shoots another unarmed person in the back they need to face justice. Murdering a man who posed no threats...it's sickening to me that humans like this walk among us. If a cop faces a threat to his life he must of course defend himself, the job is dangerous at times. This was just target practice murder. .A horrible way to treat one of Gods creations.

Call in other cars and provide his details, impound his car, get the details of his ownership and put out a warrant for his arrest.

The guy ran. When somebody runs, it is the job of the cops to chase him. Not call in other cops. Next, apparently the car the guy was in he said he was thinking about buying. It wasn't his car, so what good would impounding it do. Also, how about catching the guy and doing without the arrest warrant. And already having a warrant out for his arrest may have been why he ran to begin with.

You should quit while you're behind. I never saw him planting a taser near scott's body. Even then, what good would it have done. It was his taser. Also, the footage isn't as good as other's I've seen. In the better one, you could actually see taser wires trailing behind scott as he ran. So obviously, he didn't shoot himself with the taser then run off. Next, what was there to lie about. Both videos pretty much tell the story of what happened. Except the second doesn't show that they actually fought before scott ran off again. Officer Slager couldn't let him get away. Chasing him didn't work because scott fought free and took off again. And obviously, the taser didn't stop him. That left shooting as the only other alternative to stop him. How about you start holding blacks accountable for their actions.

It'a hard to tell who is more stupid. You or shocked.

You should quit while you're behind. I never saw him planting a taser near scott's body. Even then, what good would it have done. It was his taser. Also, the footage isn't as good as other's I've seen. In the better one, you could actually see taser wires trailing behind scott as he ran. So obviously, he didn't shoot himself with the taser then run off. Next, what was there to lie about. Both videos pretty much tell the story of what happened. Except the second doesn't show that they actually fought before scott ran off again. Officer Slager couldn't let him get away. Chasing him didn't work because scott fought free and took off again. And obviously, the taser didn't stop him. That left shooting as the only other alternative to stop him. How about you start holding blacks accountable for their actions.

Yawn. It’s one thing to be ignorant. But to deny the established truth, that makes you stupid.

Here is the whole uncut video.

The only justification for using lethal force is self defense or defense of another. Slager lied about the shooting. He tried to pretty up the scene. He claimed he was afeared for his life. Slager got caught in the lies and got sentenced appropriately.

Yawn. It’s one thing to be ignorant. But to deny the established truth, that makes you stupid.

Here is the whole uncut video.

The only justification for using lethal force is self defense or defense of another. Slager lied about the shooting. He tried to pretty up the scene. He claimed he was afeared for his life. Slager got caught in the lies and got sentenced appropriately.

I don't know what the law is. Or what it may be in various states. But I can tell you what the law SHOULD be. If you are chasing a fleeing criminal and the only way to stop them is to shoot them dead, then you shoot them dead!

I don't know what the law is. Or what it may be in various states. But I can tell you what the law SHOULD be. If you are chasing a fleeing criminal and the only way to stop them is to shoot them dead, then you shoot them dead!

Even in the bad old days of the Old West, you didn’t shoot a man in the back. If you did, you better have a real good excuse, and if you got away with it once, you were not getting away with it twice. Most folks would just call you a coward.

In your opinion, the only travesty, is that White People are held accountable for killing Blacks. I’m betting you can’t name a single instance where a Black was killed where you think the White was wrong for doing it. You fear of minorities, really has poisoned your soul.

This one concerns when officer Michael Slager shot fleeing suspect walter scott. Officer Slager pulled over walter scott. While officer Slager was in his car checking out scott, scott decided that he didn't want any part of it. So he got out of the car he was in and ran. Officer Slager chased after him. I will show you both videos. In the second video, it doesn't show it, but officer Slager and scott fought. But scott broke free and took off again. Trailing taser wires behind him. So officer Slager did what any good cop would do. He shot scott dead. After all, nothing else worked. And letting a suspect flee in my opinion is something that shouldn't be allowed. EVER! For doing what he should have done, officer Walter Slager was given 20 years in prison! What a travesty of "justice"!

Actually, shooting someone over a minor traffic violation (not having tags) is beyond the pale.

Slager is in prison where he belongs.

I'm waiting for him to try to rationalize the Laquan McDonald Killing... because that's a case I know encyclopedically.

Forum List

Back