A tightening in the race

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
RCP has Clinton at 84% and 538 has her at 85.7%

Trump may, and needs, to take NV, IA, OH, NC, FL, VA and PA.

Florida 46.4 44.8 Clinton +1.6
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

Ohio 43.7 44.8 Trump +1.1
Pennsylvania 45.7 41.3 Clinton +4.4

Wisconsin 46.0 39.3 Clinton +6.7

North Carolina 45.8 43.8 Clinton +2.0
Iowa 38.0 41.7 Trump +3.7
Nevada 45.3 43.3 Clinton +2.0

Minnesota 45.3 40.3 Clinton +5.0
Colorado 44.6 38.4 Clinton +6.2
Virginia 46.0 38.8 Clinton +7.2
Georgia 43.7 47.0 Trump +3.3
New Hampshire 45.0 38.0 Clinton +7.0

Maine 42.0 36.8 Clinton +5.2
Arizona 43.5 42.0 Clinton +1.5

• Banned
JoeB, if he does not screw up again between now and Tuesday, yes, I think it is going to be close.

Well remember they might be counting those 57 states along with the Russian hackers... I wonder did Putin vote for Trump or is he waiting until Election day?

( I know Putin is not allow to vote and there is only 50 states in the Union and Russian hackers throwing the election should not be funny, but still! )

• Banned
JoeB, if he does not screw up again between now and Tuesday, yes, I think it is going to be close.
More people are coming to their senses and abandoning these 3rd party wacko's and realizing defeating Hillary is the greater cause.
Many think that, yes. How many will be the point on election day. Anyone who is saying it is over, like Joe Scarborough this am, is putting all the eggs in a basket.

Trump not screwing up until election day is like Cubs fans believing the Cubs will make it to the World Series, I mean win the World Series... It is possible but what are the damn odds!?!

( Being a lifetime Cubs fan you never expect anything and wait until it happen! )

More people are coming to their senses and abandoning these 3rd party wacko's and realizing defeating Hillary is the greater cause.
Many think that, yes. How many will be the point on election day. Anyone who is saying it is over, like Joe Scarborough this am, is putting all the eggs in a basket.
Watching MSLSD again Jake. Good for you...your posts reflect the propaganda infecting your small brain.

• Banned
Watching MSLSD again Jake. Good for you...your posts reflect the propaganda infecting your small brain.
Says the low info voter, the gipped. :lol: So, since you disagree, you believe HRC will win in a blow out.

The election will be decided by a combination of:

1. Trump getting even 20% of the Black Vote
2. Trump getting more of the Union rank and file than any Republican, ever
3. Public "NeverTrumpers" who when in the isolation of the voting booth, just can't bring themselves to vote Hillary
4. A few % points of average people who for reason of mental sanity don't openly support trump but pull the lever for him in the ballot box.

3. Public "NeverTrumpers" who when in the isolation of the voting booth, just can't bring themselves to vote Hillary
4. A few % points of average people who for reason of mental sanity don't openly support trump but pull the lever for him in the ballot box.
You might be right. Trump is the non-establishment choice...not a good choice but compared to Hillary, the better choice. For him to win, enough Americans will have to overcome the enormous non-stop hatefest the MSM has committed against Trump. I suspect that will be hard to overcome for a lot of uninformed voters.

You might be right. Trump is the non-establishment choice...not a good choice but compared to Hillary, the better choice. For him to win, enough Americans will have to overcome the enormous non-stop hatefest the MSM has committed against Trump. I suspect that will be hard to overcome for a lot of uninformed voters.

For the disaffected, they will see a choice between someone that's part of the establishment, and someone who isn't. People are pissed off a government right now, and that may be the deciding factor.

For the disaffected, they will see a choice between someone that's part of the establishment, and someone who isn't. People are pissed off a government right now, and that may be the deciding factor.
Agreed...Fat Mikey Moore hit on that in his little speech. The thing is are their enough disaffected voters and can they see through the distortions and propaganda promoted by the MSM. If so, Trump wins.

Agreed...Fat Mikey Moore hit on that in his little speech. The thing is are their enough disaffected voters and can they see through the distortions and propaganda promoted by the MSM. If so, Trump wins.

As much as I dislike Mike Moore he still has a pulse on the mood of the average american, even if his solutions are ideas are garbage.

It's razor thin now. Clinton needs to lead nationally by +4 on Election Day. The national polls are skewed by the enormous advantage of over votes Clinton has in California, New York and other blue states. California alone skews the polls by 2.6 million votes more than she needs, or a roughly 2 point effect on National polling.

It is not "razor" thin. If the election were held today, she would get more than 330 EVs.

She needs PA, OH, FL, plus either NC or VA and NV. That is still a tall order.

It is not "razor" thin. If the election were held today, she would get more than 330 EVs.

It indeed is. Clinton is banking an enormous amount of over votes in extremely large states. Those votes represent roughly 3.9% of the national votes, but mean absolutely nothing in the big picture.

It indeed is. Clinton is banking an enormous amount of over votes in extremely large states. Those votes represent roughly 3.9% of the national votes, but mean absolutely nothing in the big picture.
Indeed it is not. You seem to think the extra votes mean something in the states I have noted above. They don't. She is handily ahead in PA and VA with narrow leads in NV and NC (now NC is indeed a razor thin majority for one of them).

Indeed it is not. You seem to think the extra votes mean something in the states I have noted above. They don't. She is handily ahead in PA and VA with narrow leads in NV and NC (now NC is indeed a razor thin majority for one of them).

Mark my words. If she is not leading in national polls by 3.9% in the national polls immediately before the polls close, she loses the EC.

Mark my words. If she is not leading in national polls by 3.9% in the national polls immediately before the polls close, she loses the EC.
So marked. Hint: look to OH, FL, PA, IN,NC, and NV. There lies Trump victory.

Forum List

Back