today's RCP show HRC's numbers going up

Race isn't even close anymore. Trump is running unopposed at this point. If Trump shows up and doesn't take the bait on Monday he wins in a landslide GUARANTEED.
You will give up your job if you are wrong? Thought not. And you statement is thoughtless.
Can't give up my job, but you can *screen cap my comment and take it to the bank come November.

*if he fucks up on Monday it won't be a landslide but a close win

Race isn't even close anymore. Trump is running unopposed at this point. If Trump shows up and doesn't take the bait on Monday he wins in a landslide GUARANTEED.
You will give up your job if you are wrong? Thought not. And you statement is thoughtless.
Can't give up my job, but you can *screen cap my comment and take it to the bank come November. *if he fucks up on Monday it won't be a landslide but a close win
She has maintained her lead and then came back after he screwed up last Friday. I think Holt will fact check him and he will walk out.

Should not have poked at you about your job. That was a cheap shot, and I apologize.

I do think if he wins, it will be by one state. But if she holds VA PA MI WI MN and CO, he has no path.

Can't give up my job, but you can *screen cap my comment and take it to the bank come November. *if he fucks up on Monday it won't be a landslide but a close win
She has maintained her lead and then came back after he screwed up last Friday. I think Holt will fact check him and he will walk out.
She never had a real lead Jake You do realize these polls aren't accurate in any way shape or form? Yes? For her to have a real lead in these polls she MUST be ahead by 10-12 points. Hillary slightly ahead=Trump slightly ahead, Dead even=Trump well ahead, Trump slightly ahead=landslide

If each holds their own in the debates, it goes to the wire. If either messes up in the debates, the other has a real advantage. Can Donald act like a "normal" candidate for six more weeks? Can gipper and the other libertarians regain control of their senses? Can cereal_killer hold his crazy asylum together until then?

Best campaign season evah.

I don't think so. "Vote for the Crook so the Nazi doesn't win" is hardly a ringing endorsement.

It actually makes me pine for 2008, when you had two sensible politicians actually debating the direction of the country.
^ that

see my siggie

btw, I'm not sure Holt should be the one to say "that's just not true." I thing people have to make up their mind. However, NBC (or whomever Holt works for) has footage in their vaults on all these issues. So, if Hill says "Comey said I told the truth," for example, I think there should be a little ticker at the bottom of the screen saying "Comey did not say Hillary told the truth about emails. He said there was no showing she lied in her FBI interview"

Similarly, if Trump says "the WP story about me paying legal fees outta my charity is factually wrong" then there should be something like "the Trump campaign has failed to specify what errors, despite being asked"

I don't want either candidate in the WH or anyone you support.
Ucczq6J.jpg

If each holds their own in the debates, it goes to the wire. If either messes up in the debates, the other has a real advantage. Can Donald act like a "normal" candidate for six more weeks? Can gipper and the other libertarians regain control of their senses? Can cereal_killer hold his crazy asylum together until then?

You forget the biggest question Jake...which is...Can Hillary's health hold out long enough to get to the general?
If her health is a real question, sure. All of the rest of the stuff, except the pneumonia, is manufactured nonsense of breit bart and the Alt-Right. If she does drop, though, I would think it is too late for Biden or Kaine to pick up the fumble and score.
Do you not know her health is in question?

The woman is sick and weak. Do you want that in the WH? To say nothing of your East German border guard personality.
breitbart's propaganda campaign is only that. I don't want either candidate in the WH or anyone you support.
Funny how you leftists see propaganda on the right, but completely miss it from the left.

She never had a real lead Jake You do realize these polls aren't accurate in any way shape or form? Yes? For her to have a real lead in these polls she MUST be ahead by 10-12 points. Hillary slightly ahead=Trump slightly ahead, Dead even=Trump well ahead, Trump slightly ahead=landslide
It's clear you don't understand the polling protocols. I think you want Trump so bad in the WH you are not thinking clearly anymore. I will leave it at that.

btw, I'm not sure Holt should be the one to say "that's just not true." I thing people have to make up their mind. However, NBC (or whomever Holt works for) has footage in their vaults on all these issues. So, if Hill says "Comey said I told the truth," for example, I think there should be a little ticker at the bottom of the screen saying "Comey did not say Hillary told the truth about emails. He said there was no showing she lied in her FBI interview"

Similarly, if Trump says "the WP story about me paying legal fees outta my charity is factually wrong" then there should be something like "the Trump campaign has failed to specify what errors, despite being asked"
That's a good idea.

Can't give up my job, but you can *screen cap my comment and take it to the bank come November.

*if he fucks up on Monday it won't be a landslide but a close win
True.

Donald needs to not take the bait that the DNC throws at him. They know he has a VERY hard time not giving his opinion about anything and everything on the spot. He needs to not spout out opinions at the drop of a hat w/o taking time to consider them

His handlers have screwed-up in that regard (if he has any besides his kids)

I don't think so. "Vote for the Crook so the Nazi doesn't win" is hardly a ringing endorsement.

It actually makes me pine for 2008, when you had two sensible politicians actually debating the direction of the country.
^ that

see my siggie
I remember that wonderful campaign of The Felon vs. The Fuhrer in LA many years ago. The Felon won.

It's clear you don't understand the polling protocols. I think you want Trump so bad in the WH you are not thinking clearly anymore. I will leave it at that.
I understand them perfectly thus my prediction. Answer me something. Do you really believe that Clinton dropped like a rock in the polls like they have shown? Same goes for Trump. One minute he has 1.9% (somewhere around there) of the black vote and then the next day he's polling at 19.x%.

What a load of shit. Come on Jake. Study how all these polsters adjust the sample and identify likely voters and you'll see why they are so far off.

Forum List

Back