A tightening in the race

It is not "razor" thin. If the election were held today, she would get more than 330 EVs.

She needs PA, OH, FL, plus either NC or VA and NV. That is still a tall order.

It indeed is. Clinton is banking an enormous amount of over votes in extremely large states. Those votes represent roughly 3.9% of the national votes, but mean absolutely nothing in the big picture.
Indeed it is not. You seem to think the extra votes mean something in the states I have noted above. They don't. She is handily ahead in PA and VA with narrow leads in NV and NC (now NC is indeed a razor thin majority for one of them).

Mark my words. If she is not leading in national polls by 3.9% in the national polls immediately before the polls close, she loses the EC.
So marked. Hint: look to OH, FL, PA, IN,NC, and NV. There lies Trump victory.

I might agree. But the key is performance.

She needs to bring her A game. If she under performs in turnout in those states, it will be a long night for everyone.

Did you mean IA, not IN?

Indiana will be a blow out. Iowa is in the Bag for trump.

It is not "razor" thin. If the election were held today, she would get more than 330 EVs.

She needs PA, OH, FL, plus either NC or VA and NV. That is still a tall order.

It indeed is. Clinton is banking an enormous amount of over votes in extremely large states. Those votes represent roughly 3.9% of the national votes, but mean absolutely nothing in the big picture.
Indeed it is not. You seem to think the extra votes mean something in the states I have noted above. They don't. She is handily ahead in PA and VA with narrow leads in NV and NC (now NC is indeed a razor thin majority for one of them).

Mark my words. If she is not leading in national polls by 3.9% in the national polls immediately before the polls close, she loses the EC.
So marked. Hint: look to OH, FL, PA, IN,NC, and NV. There lies Trump victory.

I might agree. But the key is performance.

She needs to bring her A game. If she under performs in turnout in those states, it will be a long night for everyone.

Did you mean IA, not IN?

Indiana will be a blow out. Iowa is in the Bag for trump.
IA not IN, you are right. They both need to bring their A game. You and I (if I am correct) have an awful lot of years between us, and this is the most amazing election I have ever witnessed.

I am seeing both sides bracing for victory on the other side. If she wins, I hope the House stays red. If she loses, I hope the Senate goes blue.

Both sides have to work together for all of our sakes.

I am seeing both sides bracing for victory on the other side. If she wins, I hope the House stays red. If she loses, I hope the Senate goes blue.

Both sides have to work together for all of our sakes.

I agree. Having a one party majority in control of everything is bad news. I don't like either political party but the best we can hope for in this election is a balance of power. If Hillary wins which I think she will, I hope Congress remains a republican majority.

Forum List

Back